PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - unable to buy value pack "Black Knight Dragon"

adabee
05-06-14, 02:10 AM
On 3 May, I opened the ticket with TeamLava because I'm unable to buy the value pack "Black Knight Dragon" euro 13,99 because when I try to purchase it I get a box that says "you've already purchased this item but it hasn't been downloaded".
My Itunes credit is always the same (there is no charge purchase).
I have the most current software version (Iphone 4 with IOS 7.1.1 and Dragon Story 1.9.2 installed).
I tried to solve the problem, without success, by restarting my device, by reset the iphone and by deleting and reinstalling Dragon Story.
TeamLava tested my account and informs me that I am able to make purchases.
So I tried one more time to buy this value pack but... nothing... always the same popup "you've already purchased this item but it hasn't been downloaded"!!
Today I purchased for 4,49 euro a Sack of Gold and this transaction has gone well so I tried one more time to buy this value pack but... nothing... always the same popup "you've already purchased this item but it hasn't been downloaded"!!
I'm still waiting for a definitive answer from TeamLava for the resolution of this problem but the value pack is set to expire in 08:20 hours.
How can I fix the problem?
Please, help me!!!!

maguar
05-06-14, 02:18 AM
Hi adabee, I'm not sure what's happening but I have passed it on for someone else (who'll know more) to have a look at it.

adabee
05-06-14, 02:26 AM
Thank you very very much :)

adabee
05-06-14, 09:01 AM
Is there any news? The value pack will expire in 1:30 hours!
The problem is this value pack because, today, the purchase "Sack of Gold" went immediately well.
Could you please help me?
Thanks.

ciarjen
05-06-14, 09:56 AM
Is there any news? The value pack will expire in 1:30 hours!
The problem is this value pack because, today, the purchase "Sack of Gold" went immediately well.
Could you please help me?
Thanks.

Have you deleted the app and then reinstalled it ?

You should take a screenshot of the error message you are getting to show to TL what the problem is. (On IOS press home button and off button at the same time)

adabee
05-06-14, 10:27 AM
Thank you ciarjen for your support.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Dragon Story, I did a soft reset of my iPhone, I completely reset it to factory settings and restoring the last backup but the error is always the same ... I attach screenshots of the answers (they are Italian).
By now the value pack has expired and my ticket to TeamLava remained open with no solutions.
I can only thank TeamLava for the help (in an ironic sense ... of course)!!!

kooky panda
05-06-14, 10:31 AM
Hi Adabee

Did you ever try logging out of your iTunes account- restart your device- then logging back into your account?

adabee
05-06-14, 10:41 AM
Thank you kooky panda.
Yes, I logged out and relogged in from my Itunes account....
I've spent the last three days surfing the net to find a solution :(

adabee
05-06-14, 12:47 PM
:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)
OK !!!
TeamLava solved my problem.
Thanks to all for the help.

adabee
05-06-14, 12:51 PM
:):):):):):):)

adabee
05-06-14, 01:35 PM
:):D:):D

Drachenia
05-06-14, 05:16 PM
Thank you ciarjen for your support.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Dragon Story, I did a soft reset of my iPhone, I completely reset it to factory settings and restoring the last backup but the error is always the same ... I attach screenshots of the answers (they are Italian).
By now the value pack has expired and my ticket to TeamLava remained open with no solutions.
I can only thank TeamLava for the help (in an ironic sense ... of course)!!!

Hello the Value Pack if it is bought it comes to the camp.

adabee
05-06-14, 05:36 PM
Thanks to all for the help :D

maguar
05-07-14, 01:50 AM
Glad you got it :)

ciarjen
05-07-14, 02:02 AM
Thanks to all for the help :D

Great news you have got it. Emerald Knight is now available in the tournament too :)