PDA

View Full Version : Help~~the evil queen never show up

irenefln
05-05-14, 07:22 PM
Hi, I've been trying to finish the task of "evil queen showdown" for months. I've visited the glimmer gate more than a hundred times, but the queen never show up. The storm8 support agent told me I need to take down the evil Skunkupine first, but for some reasons, I haven't seen any trolls, beasts or skunkupine shown in my games for months, so where I can find the evil skunkupine?

I also have tried delete the game and reloaded it again...it didn't work.... I'm getting so frustrated now.....can someone tell me how to complete this task?

hanks a million....

doobievilla
05-05-14, 07:25 PM
You contacted support for this?

doobievilla
05-05-14, 07:28 PM
I find it hard to believe u have not seen any monsters..

irenefln
05-05-14, 09:39 PM
Of course I've seen monsters and beasts before , otherwise I can't reach the level 45 now. But I haven't seen any of them again since I reached level 41 or 42, that's after I got the Pepe le skunkupine...I didn't know why.....I couldn't find any discussion about the issue I'm having in this forum....I found one guy kinda had the same problem on the forum, but according to him, he completed the task by hitting the pesky troll at the end. I'm stuck here right now because I don't have any other castle goals except for this one.....please help....if I didn't need to contact the support for this, then I really hope some experienced Castle Story players could give me some hints here how I can find the evil queen.

jomykje
05-06-14, 12:34 AM
Hi, I visited your kingdom and iT looks like there is a monster down in the corner near your jousting arena.. Could that be the problem?

DrP4ever
05-06-14, 12:59 AM
You may have a monster of some type hiding where you can't see them very well. Search high and low, get rid of the monster and then more can come. I've had that happy to me before. Good luck.

SpiritWind00
05-06-14, 01:50 AM
Turn on music as the melodic tune changes.....that will tell you if you have a monster lurking somewhere. Sounds like you did have one as mentioned above. Good luck!

KasiaH30
05-06-14, 07:02 AM
Hi, I visited your kingdom and iT looks like there is a monster down in the corner near your jousting arena.. Could that be the problem?

How do you find someone's kingdom from the message boards and visit them?

meme1098
05-06-14, 07:15 AM

Most likely a neighbor request was sent and accepted. 99% of the time your user name here is your game ID.

That was my first thought too, that a monster was lurking in the corner somewhere undetected.

irenefln
05-06-14, 08:08 AM
hi, i visited your kingdom and it looks like there is a monster down in the corner near your jousting arena.. Could that be the problem?

i found it.......thank you sooooo much....

irenefln
05-06-14, 08:10 AM
Turn on music as the melodic tune changes.....that will tell you if you have a monster lurking somewhere. Sounds like you did have one as mentioned above. Good luck!

Thank you soon much for the tips....I never turn on the music because I felt it's very annoying....never think that the game music is a hint too.....thank you thank you...

irenefln
05-06-14, 08:13 AM
Thank all of you who gave me the hints and tips here....you guys are awesome!!

jomykje
05-06-14, 09:50 AM
Glad I could help and you found the monster!

jomykje
05-06-14, 09:54 AM

I invited her as a friend and while the request was pending I could visit the kingdom. I used the username from the message board.

55lee55
05-06-14, 09:56 AM
Thank all of you who gave me the hints and tips here....you guys are awesome!!

So does this mean you met with success? I have found so much great information here without having to even ask many times. Every time someone finds success here there are likely others who learn from their experiences as well. I learned about the music and while I usually have mine turned off, now I know it can help me find hidden monsters! They can hide well in the shrubbery and now I know to turn on my music if I don' t run into one in a while. Thanks from me too for this hint.