PDA

View Full Version : Please help with level 75

kellabella83
05-05-14, 02:14 PM
I've been stuck on this level for a while and I'm not sure I really understand how to beat this one. You have to bring down 2 golden apples (one on the left side and one on the right). I know you have to make horizontal blasters to clear the stumps on the sides. Does anyone have any tips/tricks on beating this level? I would really appreciate it! Thanks

ilikebeandog
05-05-14, 02:29 PM
hello!

when you first make horizontal blasters, try to make them at the top of the level. this way, more tiles can fall in and you might get lucky and get a vertical blaster on one of them.

i beat this level by first removing the 1-layer stumps just below the apples, and as i slowly cleared the stumps below, some tiles above the

Phaedrakiki
05-05-14, 06:07 PM
Yes, that's a great strategy. Clear the top stumps first, and fruits will drop in above the apples. Hopefully you'll get lucky and have a blaster land on one of these side-column fruits. It doesn't matter if it's a vertical or horizontal blaster, since if you hit it with a horizontal blaster, it will blast vertically anyway (no matter the type.) That drops the apple quickly!

You probably already know how to create vertical or horizontal blasters, but jik, here's a thread about controlling blaster direction (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63896-Ability-to-control-boost-direction&p=857705#post857705).

Good luck!