PDA

View Full Version : Update 1/19/2011

Norman
01-19-11, 09:13 AM
There are 27 new contracts added to the game! Enjoy. :cool:

Unregistered
01-19-11, 09:29 AM
Finally, got sth more to do!!! Thxs Norman!!! i have waiting looong time for this, but im patient, i know all the work u got

Unregistered
01-19-11, 12:03 PM
Nice! Thanks TL!

Now if only we could have more hills, or things that indicate public transit :) I would love some decorations like Metro signs! Or a community centre or university building!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 02:20 PM
and farmstory is still waiting snif

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:23 PM
I got 4 keys at canned soup my present was a boring River.
Where are the exklusive rewards?

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:40 PM
I got 4 keys at canned soup my present was a boring River.
Where are the exklusive rewards?

That is the reward. Its better than a garden gnome.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 04:07 PM
Norman, that is great news about more contracts, but we need some expansions too! I can't develop my city any further!

Add: stipperitus
01-19-11, 06:03 PM
Mastery.. Really a river?! I thought we would get something new?!

I want something coool.. Not a river again.. Thats not whats promised to us.... :(

Unregistered
01-19-11, 10:09 PM
I thought TL said new & exclusive...

Oh, well --- just like they said there will be weekly free updates.

I have to call a liar a liar.

Waste of my time doing these so called "new" contracts.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 10:36 PM
Really just a river?? What happened to new & exclusive! wtf! Why would I want to buy city cash in a game that doesn't even get updated? As far as I know the game might not be supported much longer and shutdown. If I buy something, my money is just gone to waste and the game cannot be played. What a let down.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 07:51 AM
Mastery.. Really a river?! I thought we would get something new?!

I want something coool.. Not a river again.. Thats not whats promised to us.... :(

The above comment was made by a person who completed the canned soup factory, which isn't a new factory therefore it will still have the old reward (the river).

Unregistered
01-20-11, 08:07 AM
The above comment was made by a person who completed the canned soup factory, which isn't a new factory therefore it will still have the old reward (the river).

canned soup is a new one dude, thus his irritation

Unregistered
01-20-11, 08:38 AM
A river is better than a garden gnome. I'll take it. Just wish I could expand too. Then I'd have more room to use the river.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 10:44 AM
A river is better than a garden gnome. I'll take it. Just wish I could expand too. Then I'd have more room to use the river.

I guessed you're a low level farmer...
and Do you know you're posting to a city story thread?

I have 12 rivers now, do you want to trade? Lol...

Bottomline; We been lied to once again.

Sold us up the river
01-20-11, 02:46 PM
Yay I can't wait to master 27 new contracts. Yawn. Like I need more puddles to go with the 20 I already have.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 03:06 PM
Spent all day mastering skinny jeans just to get my new & exclusive river. Whoop de doo, was hoping for a bridge or something you can't buy with coins or city cash.

Really disappointed.

Level 75 player

renesisx
01-20-11, 03:06 PM
Please post the new contracts you completed (to full 4 keys) and what reward you got.

We should divide and conquer on this task. Each take a different contract.

I'm working on completing Fizzy Soda right now. I'll report back soon on what the reward was at the end.

renesisx
01-20-11, 03:08 PM
OK, so 2 reports in so far...

Canned Soup - River
Skinny Jeans - River

Not looking good so far!

Please report in if you've complete a new contract to 4 keys rating.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 10:08 AM
Every contract since the beginning has been rivers... what makes you think they would change it?

Unregistered
01-21-11, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the update

Unregistered
01-22-11, 11:13 PM
I guessed you're a low level farmer...
and Do you know you're posting to a city story thread?

I have 12 rivers now, do you want to trade? Lol...

Bottomline; We been lied to once again.

quit crying.. Seriously do you think this stuff just falls out of a data tree? Appreciate what you did get! Better yet genius why don't try and create a game? Since you know better.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 09:27 AM
quit crying.. Seriously do you think this stuff just falls out of a data tree? Appreciate what you did get! Better yet genius why don't try and create a game? Since you know better.

It is not crying; just stating the facts. So other players don't spend time doing useless contracts. You dumbass!
I been supporting TL in the past, and we got these new & exclusive rivers. LOL...
No; they aren't free since I paid real cash and I expect the game to grow with new contents.

And why don't you just try to have a life? and stay off this thread for the serious gamers/customers.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 06:42 AM
Just completed Pretty Ponies - River!!

Rassler
01-26-11, 08:12 AM
I started playing WE RULE month ago and there they started with QUESTS. While completing each quest you get another gift, which always fits as additional to buildings, which you can build.

Example
Blacksmith Shop you get Weapons
For Egypt you get Oasis

etc

2 Weeks ago they launed a bridge for river, which looks great

Something like this is missing in TL games at all. TL games are games for kids who are happy to build houses etc. I need more and therefore I stopped playing TL games seriously. Only do it when I have nothing to do!

renesisx
01-26-11, 04:52 PM
Updated...

Canned Soup - River
Skinny Jeans - River
Comedy DVDs - River
Fizzy Soda - River

renesisx
01-28-11, 06:56 PM
Updated...

Canned Soup - River
Skinny Jeans - River
Comedy DVDs - River
Fizzy Soda - River
Personal Computers - River

I'm assuming now that all the new contracts give you rivers. Not exclusive new rewards as stated in the original pop-up :(

Unregistered
01-28-11, 07:13 PM
Updated...

Canned Soup - River
Skinny Jeans - River
Comedy DVDs - River
Fizzy Soda - River
Personal Computers - River

I'm assuming now that all the new contracts give you rivers. Not exclusive new rewards as stated in the original pop-up :(

Yeah...add frigging ... Gourment Coffee also reward a river

lol... New & Exclusive meaning for TL = old & common !!!

Or maybe Norman do not understand the meaning of those words

Level75Customer
01-31-11, 10:31 AM
What's the point at level 75 !?

- No "real" updates
- No expansion
- Nothing to buy ... I got over $20 Millions game coins
Plus I have every item already

- NO FUN ...

- been there, done that ... No more spending real cash to support TL

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:28 AM
Like so many here i have expanded to full capacity and i am only missing the Empire State Building to complete all buildings. I am looking at expanding my citizen count but beyond that i don't really know whats up for the future of my town.

I have spent in excess of 100$ on this game and if you (Team Lava) would like to "keep" ur customers then i suggest you look beyond just a profit and instead having a customer satisfaction in mind. We (the customers) are after all paying for your development team and staff :p Simple as that!

Take care of US and we will take care of YOU!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:43 AM
Like so many here i have expanded to full capacity and i am only missing the Empire State Building to complete all buildings. I am looking at expanding my citizen count but beyond that i don't really know whats up for the future of my town.

I have spent in excess of 100$ on this game and if you (Team Lava) would like to "keep" ur customers then i suggest you look beyond just a profit and instead having a customer satisfaction in mind. We (the customers) are after all paying for your development team and staff :p Simple as that!

Take care of US and we will take care of YOU!

100% agreed!!!!

Unregistered
02-07-11, 02:58 PM
I really can't believe someone spending money for this. I will play for free but that's about it....really $100....

Unregistered
02-09-11, 08:31 AM
Its quite simple by TL: Release City Story, Farm Story & their likes with a minimum of attention after their release & wait for suckers (& kids) to spend actual dollars. Its common for (all?) most software companies. Its the market trend Im afraid to release as many products as possible (look at valentine story as an example). I urge everyone to think twice before spending hard earned cash to deceptive software companies such as Team Lava.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 08:35 AM
Release & forget lol... Wheres our promised updates Norman? Lol... 100% agerer!! Boycot this bull**** peeps.