PDA

View Full Version : Crashes too much

Natasha_07
05-04-14, 12:27 PM
This game would crash often, however today it crashed my tablet 3 times in a row. Completely frooze my tablet, couldn't use it & all I got was IU system stop message. The game won't open at all instead it just crashes everything.

Please fix.

Anyone else having issues with this game ?????

[S8] Elsa
05-05-14, 01:21 PM
Hi Natasha_07! Sorry to hear about that. Be sure to update the game as new updates are released and let us know if this helps you. Does your game crash at the splash screen or consistently during certain levels or actions?

If you're able to take a video of your game's performance issue, it would help us in our investigation. Please email support@teamlava.com with your video attached and PM me the ticket number. We would be happy to reward some Gems to players who are able to provide video of their issue. Thanks!

Natasha_07
05-05-14, 03:53 PM
I have my game updated. Last 3 days it won't load at all not even with the most recent update. As I mentioned before it caused my tablet to crash 3 times in a row, had to do a reset. I deleted and reinstall the game, now it loads but very slow and the graphics are somewhat blurry.

I think the issue is the game itself. My tablet works fine as well as all my other apps & other Teamlava games I play which have not give any issue.

The game hasn't crashed today which I think is because I delete/reinstall, but takes long to load.

[S8] Elsa
05-07-14, 10:47 AM
I have my game updated. Last 3 days it won't load at all not even with the most recent update. As I mentioned before it caused my tablet to crash 3 times in a row, had to do a reset. I deleted and reinstall the game, now it loads but very slow and the graphics are somewhat blurry.

I think the issue is the game itself. My tablet works fine as well as all my other apps & other Teamlava games I play which have not give any issue.

The game hasn't crashed today which I think is because I delete/reinstall, but takes long to load.

Glad to hear that is hasn't crashed today. Please let us know if it does occur and which levels, actions in the game are happening. We're continuously working to improve the game. Be sure to update when updates are available, as it'll include more improvements. ^_^