PDA

View Full Version : Possible new games by Team lava

kev3791
05-04-14, 11:03 AM
I have to wonder if Team lava will come up with any new games and I thought I could start this thread to see what other players thought, here are a few I thought of.

Magazine story - remember the old Playboy the mansion game, how about a game where you run your own magazine agency, and do in game goals like photoshoots, recruit models, and interactive with other in game characters by talk. Of course in a respectable way of course because I use to play Playboy a lot in the past, but a game similar would be cool.

Theme park Story - run your own theme park and accomplish in game goals and even have to acquire materials for the bigger rides and attractions, but within reason.

Sports facility story - run your own facility and accomplish in game goals to do with various sports within the game, but my favourite is football(soccer).

Anyone else got any other ideas for new games?

LadyEna
06-20-14, 12:16 PM
I'd love to see an Atlantis game or even an Outerspace game. In the same way that TL does Castle Story!

JeannesThinkin
07-26-14, 03:04 AM
The Sports Facility Story is a good idea. I like football too, but I like hockey more.

I actually think that Bookstore Story seems fun. BOOKS :D

JumpingBerries12345
07-28-14, 09:56 AM
The Sports Facility Story is a good idea. I like football too, but I like hockey more.

I actually think that Bookstore Story seems fun. BOOKS :D

Ohh..books! Book store or...A LIBRARY!:D

ljssam
04-18-15, 03:18 PM
Bring back nightclub story or a simular night club "Nightlife Club Story" or a "Flower Shop Story" where you grow your flowers and sell them in your flower shop

kinglara501
05-11-15, 10:59 AM
Airport story
Theme park story
Film set story
Museum story

Quite like the bookshop one too.

deekathleen
05-12-15, 05:54 AM
Bring back nightclub story or a simular night club "Nightlife Club Story" or a "Flower Shop Story" where you grow your flowers and sell them in your flower shop

I think instead of a nightclub theme they should do a pub story. No flashing dance floors to tip please. That was the demise of that game imo.

kinglara501
05-12-15, 08:59 AM
I think instead of a nightclub theme they should do a pub story. No flashing dance floors to tip please. That was the demise of that game imo.

Yeah pub story is a good idea.

deekathleen
05-12-15, 09:50 AM
A flower shop would be awesome.

ljssam
05-23-15, 07:55 AM

Yes, Pub Story, and NO flashy dance floors, makes to much lag

Ilovetodesign
06-29-15, 10:04 PM
A Breakfast Story Game?