PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour list by social rating

DianasDragons99
05-04-14, 09:41 AM
I have a lot of neighbors and I would love to visit them all but unfortunately can't so I would like my neighbor list to be in order of social ranking so I can visit the neighbors that do visit others. I do gift each and every one and send them all maps when requested. Anyway just a suggestion for a level 30 player

DianasDragons99

JustKay
05-04-14, 06:44 PM
Great idea! I would like this feature too.

Also maybe put up an icon on any neighbours that haven't logged in for months. I like to do a bit of list cleanup every now and then and it's not always easy to tell if a neighbour is just an infrequent player or has quit entirely.

luluani
06-05-14, 04:51 PM
I think that's a great idea. So many newbies try it out & then quit and it would be nice to have list be able to sort by social or name!

bingoyo
06-05-14, 05:36 PM
Idk if they would ever put this in the game but what if they put next to each players name how many dragons they have played so for example lets say joe has played with 9000 dragons then next to his name in a heart would be 9000 to show how active and how long they have been playing;)

Sparkly888
06-12-14, 10:05 AM
I would love to be able to manipulate my neighbour list my way.
I visit everyone daily so rating is not an issue for me.

My issue is about requesting Lotus Blossoms. Android players don't have Crafting so they don't even receive my request. And since I can only receive 20 gifts a day I like to send my request to 20 people. If I had all my Android neighbours on the top or bottom I would know whether I can expect a Lotus Blossom.
Map requests of course are no problem.

SaTy22
06-12-14, 03:44 PM
This would be a good idea, if high-lvl android players would have the chance to visit other players.

Just to make this clear for iOS-player, who don't suffer from this.
I'm now lvl 106. Visiting a neighbour takes about 30 seconds - 1 minutes (~50% crash-chance), until connection to his island is established. Visiting and play above lvl ~90 makes my game crash 100% instantly. Visiting further players makes the game crash after 2, maximum 3 visits.
I'm trying to keep at least 1 egg now, because visiting 2 ppl/day is enough therefor. 2 eggs would be possible, 3 eggs very hard work, 4 eggs impossible. (Just to make this clear, up to lvl 50, I always had 4 eggs, so I know what I talk about).

So as a result, us android-players would always be at the end of anyones list. So after all actual disadvantages, we would even have less chance to compete with iOS-players.

Apart from this, sorting by social rating is a good idea ;)

DianasDragons99
06-22-14, 06:38 AM
Does anyone know of a quick way to find out which players aren't playing anymore rather than visiting them one by one and then removing them?

SaTy22
06-22-14, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know of a quick way to find out which players aren't playing anymore rather than visiting them one by one and then removing them?

not really quick, but you can write down the levels of players in your frieds list, revisit the list 1 week later and see, who did not level up within a week (at least anyone below lvl 85)

kakes016
06-27-14, 01:12 PM
how come i visit and there are only sparkles or are unable to play with neighbors dragons? is there a limit to how many you can play with?
thanks kakes

bingoyo
06-27-14, 07:39 PM
This would be a good idea, if high-lvl android players would have the chance to visit other players.

Just to make this clear for iOS-player, who don't suffer from this.
I'm now lvl 106. Visiting a neighbour takes about 30 seconds - 1 minutes (~50% crash-chance), until connection to his island is established. Visiting and play above lvl ~90 makes my game crash 100% instantly. Visiting further players makes the game crash after 2, maximum 3 visits.
I'm trying to keep at least 1 egg now, because visiting 2 ppl/day is enough therefor. 2 eggs would be possible, 3 eggs very hard work, 4 eggs impossible. (Just to make this clear, up to lvl 50, I always had 4 eggs, so I know what I talk about).

So as a result, us android-players would always be at the end of anyones list. So after all actual disadvantages, we would even have less chance to compete with iOS-players.

Apart from this, sorting by social rating is a good idea ;)

I agree with u even tho i dont visit any of my neighbors lol

SaTy22
06-29-14, 07:23 AM
how come i visit and there are only sparkles or are unable to play with neighbors dragons? is there a limit to how many you can play with?
thanks kakes

You can play with 6 dragons on a neighbours island, with 3 dragons on a community island and if all habitats are sparkling, you can't play with them any more until the owner collects his habitats.