PDA

View Full Version : Answered 20 minute ticket timer

Gutcheck
05-04-14, 06:14 AM
New to the game. Used up my tickets and the 20 minute timer started for a new batch of tickets. But the timer only runs if I stay logged into the game. If I leave the game to play another Storm8 favorite and come back, the timer starts at the point where I left. 6 hrs have passed and I still have 15 minutes left before I can play another game pool.

kooky panda
05-04-14, 09:40 AM
I will report this over.

FrozenTurtle
05-04-14, 01:03 PM
Sorry for the confusion! You only gain tickets once every 21 hours, not minutes. Additionally, your timer will only restart after you claim your tickets. So if you don't login for several days, you will only receive tickets for 1 day. Hope this clears it up!

chokdii
05-04-14, 01:55 PM
Once every 21 hours wow. I am definetly quitting this game once I hit level 5. This is a really good game but with a 21 hour wait for more tickets that's just way too long. Shame cause if it wasn't for that it would have been a great game.

kruellajones
05-07-14, 11:51 PM
New to the game. Used up my tickets and the 20 minute timer started for a new batch of tickets. But the timer only runs if I stay logged into the game. If I leave the game to play another Storm8 favorite and come back, the timer starts at the point where I left. 6 hrs have passed and I still have 15 minutes left before I can play another game pool.

What 20 minute timer? I have to wait 20 hrs before I get new tickets and then it's a maximum of 40 tickets a day so if I don't play 1 day or only play 2 games I either receive no tickets or just enough to get me to 40 again. If you get new tickets every 20 minutes then you are very very lucky and I want to know why I don't !!

TugMgr
08-16-14, 11:52 AM
Will the 21 HOUR policy ever change? Winning playing tickets would surely help keep my attention. I think your business model is flawed if you think folks will pay for more games rather than wait for the timer. I believe, if that's your marketing strategy, you should try something else! The game isn't appealing enough to make me want to invest in it simply for entertainment. There's too many other options out there that will eventually make your game obsolete, and non-competitive. When you add the other frustrating issues players have posted, that seem to go mostly unanswered, including the limited achievement possibilities, and rarely, if any, upgrades added, your product is destined for failure. Time to re-evaluate the business plan folks!

michaelyoni1
10-18-14, 04:36 AM
I think it's a good thing. The last thing you want is to spend hours (being brain dead) on one game day in day out.
I play using the 6 ticket matches and not the 11 ticket matches. Get more games...... Depends how hooked and obsessed you are playing these sorts of games.

It's actually a good business model.

Computer issues could be improved by upgrading their server to accommodate an increasing population of players across all their games.