PDA

View Full Version : My Sir Piggy is broken

kudukuda
05-04-14, 03:39 AM
I used to get great things from sir piggy. I got wisp lanterns, and various blocks and beams. Got 30 energy quite a few times. But for the past long long while all i have gotten from him is either coins, bacon or truffles (maxed).
This is quite annoying. Could he not drop an ornate beam? Or maybe living wood? Or energy... Any amount of energy....?
Please.... Pretty please?
Or maybe he just broke and became a regular pig (got pleanty of those).
I usually spend one preciouse energy on collecting frohim in hopes of something. But to no avail.
How about you? What's your sir piggy strategy? Do you collect from him often?

SpiritWind00
05-04-14, 03:52 AM
Don't despair! I think he gives good drops and then cycles around to coins, truffles etc. I've had a few good drops from him lately, so I'm sure your luck will change and you'll get something better. I don't collect from him every time, but maybe once or twice a day depending on what energy I have to spare. I think you're on the right track, just keep collecting if you want to and your luck will change.

shambalaya
05-04-14, 05:18 AM
I agree, despair not! Sir Pigglesworth is a magic pig, but a pig nevertheless. I collect from him a lot and even though he likes to give me truffles of which I am maxed I still love him and from time to time he surprises me with amazing treasures. This is a fun random drop!

m1stery
05-04-14, 05:33 AM
I have to agree with kudukuda, mine is broken too. For the last few weeks mostly I get from him is apples, oranges and lemons. It's really annoying cuz i already have all the fruit trees!!

shambalaya
05-04-14, 06:29 AM
Don't treat sir Pigglesworth like he is an object! You may hurt his feelings you know... He selflessly gives and gives and he expects nothing in return. When you receive an unwanted present from a person, do you tell the giver that he/she is broken or do you accept the gift in the spirit in which it was given? You can exchange whenever possible, but remember that gratitude gives peace of mind and opens the door for grace o:-)

Queenzod
05-04-14, 10:27 AM
Don't treat sir Pigglesworth like he is an object! You may hurt his feelings you know... He selflessly gives and gives and he expects nothing in return. When you receive an unwanted present from a person, do you tell the giver that he/she is broken or do you accept the gift in the spirit in which it was given? You can exchange whenever possible, but remember that gratitude gives peace of mind and opens the door for grace o:-)

I have friends IRL who tell me that my gift is not what they wanted! I'm amazed and appalled. My mother taught me that you graciously accept something, and then discreetly get rid of it if you don't want it. :)

I do agree, mr. Piggy needs a revamp in his gifting options. That said, he just gave me 30 energy just a few minutes ago, so I gave him extra snack and petting. It's good to be appreciated and to know your efforts are appreciated.

oliverrr11
05-04-14, 11:17 AM
I have friends IRL who tell me that my gift is not what they wanted! I'm amazed and appalled. My mother taught me that you graciously accept something, and then discreetly get rid of it if you don't want it. :)

I do agree, mr. Piggy needs a revamp in his gifting options. That said, he just gave me 30 energy just a few minutes ago, so I gave him extra snack and petting. It's good to be appreciated and to know your efforts are appreciated.

What a great poster you are! Queenzod want a cookie?? Good girl! Does Queenzod want an EXTRA cookie?? Pat, pat pat...🍪🍪

55lee55
05-04-14, 01:08 PM

Same here except I got a Royal Beam that was bigger than Sir Piggy so that must have hurt. I collect from him whenever I can spare the energy, usually several times a day. I have had the same problem with gifts I have given people in RL. I also agree that you are a great poster! I wish there was a contest where we could vote for our favorite poster in several different categories like Most Informative, Most Interesting, Funniest, etc. The problem would be choosing but you would be in the running for them all!

forkyfork99
05-04-14, 02:14 PM
I too worry about all those splinters Sir Piggy must get when he pops out a royal beam.

And Sir Piggy has never given me any energy. My biggest haul was 5k I think. I try to collect from him whenever I can. Truffles and water can be disappointing but sometimes something really awesome pops out.

doobievilla
05-04-14, 02:42 PM

One 2 many Apples from Sir Piggy. He got the last one.

Queenzod
05-04-14, 03:51 PM
Same here except I got a Royal Beam that was bigger than Sir Piggy so that must have hurt. I collect from him whenever I can spare the energy, usually several times a day. I have had the same problem with gifts I have given people in RL. I also agree that you are a great poster! I wish there was a contest where we could vote for our favorite poster in several different categories like Most Informative, Most Interesting, Funniest, etc. The problem would be choosing but you would be in the running for them all!

Golly, thanks! Oliverrr would be up there for me. He likes to yank my chain, and it's all in good fun. Doobievilla is also growing on me. His sense of humor is so dry he must trail dust when he walks! I do like it when people use complete sentences that are punctuated properly, I must be getting old, but some posts I can barely understand! I find your posts very thoughtful and well written.

I know, sorry this is off topic. Back to mr. Pig!

Queenzod
05-04-14, 03:51 PM

One 2 many Apples from Sir Piggy. He got the last one.

You are too cruel, lol!

Queenzod
05-04-14, 03:52 PM
What a great poster you are! Queenzod want a cookie?? Good girl! Does Queenzod want an EXTRA cookie?? Pat, pat pat...����

Pant, pant! Butt wiggle!

Gabi2111
05-04-14, 07:11 PM
Mine gives mainly bacon fruit and truffles, but...every now and then he gives something better and makes me smile.
Never got any energy crate from him. Gotta try to bribe him with some extra cuddles and some carrots. But crate or no crate, he's cute and I love the surprises he gives every now and then.

kudukuda
05-04-14, 10:56 PM
Okok, i give. Will try giving him another chance. But he is male and hence has no idea of what giving birth is like, so i say on with the beams. A fewornate ones would be nice to save on living wood.
Queenzod, I applaude you. And i second oliverrrr's cookie suggestion. Maybe sir p will push one out.

outhouse01
05-05-14, 02:35 AM
Okok, i give. Will try giving him another chance. But he is male and hence has no idea of what giving birth is like, so i say on with the beams. A fewornate ones would be nice to save on living wood.
Queenzod, I applaude you. And i second oliverrrr's cookie suggestion. Maybe sir p will push one out.

I would perservere with him. I always have a spare energy for him. Most times he pops out truffles, which I am maxed on, however, every now and then, he pops out a treat. He just gave me a breaded fish. Oh, I love when whatever gives me that - I hate baking bread with a passion. He is full of surprises, you just need to wait for a special surprise.

QZ and oliverrr, you crack me up. I love reading your posts.

Ps - I'm glad Sir pig is pushing out those swords. I pucker up each time he gives me one.

Cheers to all.

55lee55
05-05-14, 06:07 AM
I agree 100% This game is most Awesome and the reason for that is a combination of an exceptionally great game with the best and most interesting players anywhere! Add in Sir Piggy, and the whole thing is hilarious too!

8hat
05-05-14, 06:38 AM
My Sir Piggy was awesome this weekend! He has given a few building materials in the past but mostly it's water, bacon or sap...truffles too. Saturday AM he gave me the elusive 30 energy and then got on a truffle streak for a day then last night he burped up 5 gems! I love Sir Pigglesworth :)

oliverrr11
05-05-14, 03:48 PM
I would perservere with him. I always have a spare energy for him. Most times he pops out truffles, which I am maxed on, however, every now and then, he pops out a treat. He just gave me a breaded fish. Oh, I love when whatever gives me that - I hate baking bread with a passion. He is full of surprises, you just need to wait for a special surprise.

QZ and oliverrr, you crack me up. I love reading your posts.

Ps - I'm glad Sir pig is pushing out those swords. I pucker up each time he gives me one.

Cheers to all.

I also always have a spare energy for him too! It doesn't happen often enough, but a couple of days ago - 5 gems!

And thank you, outhouse, for the nice comment! :D. You just gotta love an ID named after a latrine. ...I'm curious - how did you decide between being number 1 or number 2??

stuffedmounts
05-05-14, 07:11 PM
SirP has been dropping lame stuff for me lately... Water, coal, coins.. Nothing I actually need! :mad:

doobievilla
05-05-14, 07:19 PM
well under the radar.. since i need Manticore Whiskers.. i.e. to make this so called Mythic Essence.. it seems that that "Little Manty" is pre shaving before i can harvest those elusive Whiskers

55lee55
05-06-14, 03:57 PM
well under the radar.. since i need Manticore Whiskers.. i.e. to make this so called Mythic Essence.. it seems that that "Little Manty" is pre shaving before i can harvest those elusive Whiskers

Please bear with me but I am old and there are some phrases and abbreviations used in online games that I missed learning when the rest of the world did. Showing my ignorance here but if I may ask, what does the phrase "well under the radar" mean in this context? Thanks!

doobievilla
05-06-14, 04:21 PM
Please bear with me but I am old and there are some phrases and abbreviations used in online games that I missed learning when the rest of the world did. Showing my ignorance here but if I may ask, what does the phrase "well under the radar" mean in this context? Thanks!

Well under the radar means several things.. being former military and using a tactical reference means you have slipped under detection from enemies.. but in this instance it means its an issue that is not looked at or overlooked.. i.e. it slipped detection be it on accident or on purpose.

55lee55
05-07-14, 04:30 PM
Well under the radar means several things.. being former military and using a tactical reference means you have slipped under detection from enemies.. but in this instance it means its an issue that is not looked at or overlooked.. i.e. it slipped detection be it on accident or on purpose.

Awesome! Thanks for helping me over an awkward senior moment!