PDA

View Full Version : Game is okay but.......

s_lynne
05-04-14, 01:04 AM
Now, I have to admit that I actually like this game but I think it takes way, way, way too long rejuvenate tickets to play. I have 3 tickets as of now and I have to wait 12 hours just to get more. In my opinion, if we have to wait a long time for tickets, at least lower the amount needed to play. As of right now, I have to wait 12h just so I can play again. REDICULOUS!!!

MinervaBC
05-04-14, 01:13 AM
I agree. 12 hours is a long time. Love the game but can't enjoy it. Too long of a wair to play again

chokdii
05-04-14, 07:30 AM
The timer to regenerate tickets is way too long. Having to wait 12hrs just to get enough to tickets to play one game then having to wait another 12 hrs again is ridiculous. If it hadn't been for that the game would have been very good. Needless to say unless the timer is set to a reasonable amount of time once I hit level five so I can get the free gems in the team lava games (goal reward) I most likely will delete this app. It's a shame cause I loved it when I started playing till I ran out of tickets and saw the time I had to wait till I got more so I could play again.

chokdii
05-04-14, 07:35 AM
I agree. It is too long. Unless it's changed once I hit level 5 I most likely will delete this app and find a better pool game. Shame cause I actually liked this one but the time is way too long to wait just to be able to play one game then have to wait another 12 hrs. Nope not for me.

FrozenTurtle
05-05-14, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll pass it along to the game team. :)

glitterbabies
05-05-14, 11:55 AM
12 hours? you guys are lucky. I have to wait 20 hours to get more tickets. At most I can play 4 or 5 games a day depending on the room I'm playing in.

This game needs a lot of work.

chokdii
05-05-14, 06:04 PM
I was mistaking on 12 hours. I have to wait 20 as well. I looked at the timer wrong. Either way both is too long.

chokdii
05-05-14, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll pass it along to the game team. :)

Thanks. Hoping they change it as other than that it's a great game. Just spoiled by the timer.

TinksThots
05-05-14, 11:43 PM
Ditto, loving the game, hating the ticket timer. :-/

Blanche_Lady
05-06-14, 06:26 AM
Completely agree it's boring ton wait for so long. Makes it hard to keep on playing day after day.

s_lynne
05-06-14, 01:17 PM
I have to wait the 20h as well. When I started this thread, I was at the 12h mark. Lol!!

kooky panda
05-06-14, 01:21 PM
I have to wait the 20h as well. When I started this thread, I was at the 12h mark. Lol!!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608050949850466622&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Thebeautifi
05-07-14, 05:28 AM
I love the game but hate the 20 hour wait as well. I also dislike having to pay tickets to just practice. Seems like if you're practicing you shouldn't have to use tickets for it. You might as well practice in real games :confused:

esmerelda35
05-07-14, 08:43 AM
I agree - really really liked this game but am so disappointed now at the long wait to regenerate tickets, and I run out of coins so quickly too that I can't even play in the tournaments either, which use coins as the entry fee instead of tickets.
It's just too long of a wait. I get the wait thing to a certain extent (e.g. lots of TL games have a timer before you an regenerate energy), but 20 hours is way way way way way way way way way way too long.

esmerelda35
05-07-14, 08:44 AM
Oh yeah, another thing....I think it needs to do a better job of matching up the level/s**** when selecting a player.
I played last night in the easiest room (as that was all the tickets I had left), and I am level 11, and I got matched against someone who was in their high 20's, and they broke, and put down every ball. I didn't even get to shoot!! That was quick waste of tickets.

Hollie1922
05-08-14, 01:43 AM
u should win tickets if u win a game not just coins!

s_lynne
05-08-14, 04:03 PM

I agree 100%.

rubyjeen
05-08-14, 04:30 PM

Either that or let us have as many available, without a limit , so I could save them for a few days to be able to play more games. Also, it's not fair that we lose leftover tickets that aren't enough to use in a room.

michaelyoni1
05-25-14, 08:17 AM
Sorry I will have to disagree. After playing the game you can get too carried away playing this game for ever. Placing a time lock is a good thing for me. This will stop you from getting hooked for too long.

But that is my opinion.

mambamama
06-25-14, 10:11 PM
I agree with just about all on here. It's a great game but takes way too long to get tickets, games require too many tickets & gems are far too expensive to get enough to play more often!

taravb40
08-06-15, 03:14 PM
I totally agree. I reported it to Apple. Its numerous things from the game taking your tickets then "crashing" and never ever refunding them. Waiting 12 hours to get a little bit of tickets for the game to steal again