PDA

View Full Version : My wish list - deef66

Unregistered
07-24-10, 02:41 AM
Really wish there was a pond for the ducks and that they could be put on the pond. Also at the moment we can turn the animals and items to face two directions, it would be nice to be able to turn them in all four directions. To be able to add people and children would be ace too, plus cats, goats, deer etc too.
Any plans to include the above in future updates?

Thanks

Deef66

Unregistered
07-24-10, 02:36 PM
I have the same wish as you do with the pond. I would love to have some water ponds and some lotuses in my farm rather than soils and others all the time.

Eve McDonald
07-25-10, 12:59 AM
I would like bridges for the pond and swing sets for the children. A see saw would be nice too.
A few other paving options would be good. I'd like a basket wave brick paving around the house. A timber deck and a pergola (with the option to grow grapevines) would be good too.

Maybe we are asking too much and designing a new game all togheteger. Maybe we can call it "architect story"?

Unregistered
07-25-10, 03:07 PM
A tractor would be nice too or an old pick up truck

Unregistered
07-26-10, 09:25 AM
How about a picnic table?

Eve
07-27-10, 05:27 AM
Hi all,
I was happy farming away today when I thought of some other ideas:

1. As I was dividing my squares among my crops, I got a little confused where each one was, as they all look the same when they are just sewn. So to have one of those little signs where you can write what you are growing in each patch would be nice. I have those in my herb pots.

2. As I was thinking of my herb pots, it would be nice if we could grow herbs too. Can you imagine how gorgeous a Lavender field would look like?

That's all (for now :)
Eve

Unregistered
07-28-10, 08:55 PM
2. As I was thinking of my herb pots, it would be nice if we could grow herbs too. Can you imagine how gorgeous a Lavender field would look like?

Basil and mint!