PDA

View Full Version : Layout saving

brdwybaby
05-03-14, 10:05 PM
I know this is a long shot, but I wish there were some way to save our current layout so we can play around with decorating our kingdoms freely and with ease. That way we could easily change back if we desire to.

55lee55
05-30-14, 04:55 PM
Even if it is a long shot, I would love to have an option like this! I am constantly tweaking it seems, and often I need to change things for only one or two collection times, then I want to go back to the way I had decorated my kingdom. Most likely it is because my memory ain't what it used to be fifty years ago, so maybe most wouldn't benefit as much as I would from having this option available, but I can say I would use something like this if it were available! Thanks!

doobievilla
05-30-14, 05:50 PM
I can guarantee this would never happen. The layout save would most likely have to happen locally on device then get uploaded.. then if a rollback request is made..omg that would be a database nightmare. And how long to save this layout? I work with VMWare and snapshots are to be used then deleted not savored. yeah i meant to say savored. Its a temp use of datastore to protect you from a update/bad software update disaster.. the resources needed are equal to the resources being currently used.. 2 many snapshots equal used up Datastore.. hope this made sense.

estasias
06-07-14, 11:20 AM
I know this is a long shot, but I wish there were some way to save our current layout so we can play around with decorating our kingdoms freely and with ease. That way we could easily change back if we desire to.

I am right there with you. I am remodeling and I hope it's for the last time. Getting it back together is a big deal, now that I have so much stuff.

Sonflower77
07-31-14, 05:19 AM
Wow! Saving a layout, so hat we could rearrange the kingdom & return to the saved version is a wonderful idea.... As long as it doesn't cause more crashes or glitches.