PDA

View Full Version : All my TeamLava games are gone after android update

robert07950s8
05-03-14, 01:01 PM
My GS4 just did an update a little while ago and Bakery, Restaurant, Empire and Pet Shop are all set back to the tutorial stage. Has this happened to anyone else? I tried uninstalling & re-installing Bakery but it didn't help!!! What do I do??? It's the same device, it just did an update. My other (non-Storm8) games are just fine. This is bizarre and very upsetting!: :mad:

PepperWoo
05-03-14, 01:25 PM
I've had quite a number of minor software updates and two os updates done on my gs4 since I bought it too, but I've never had that problem. Did you have a password set up on your account before you updated? If you did, you can try transferring your account using the login feature here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). So basically it's like you're got a brand new phone and you're just going to transfer/retrieve your old account. Or try emailing TL's support staff to see if they can help you.

kooky panda
05-03-14, 01:25 PM
If you have a current support issue, it is possible that an agent is checking out your games.

If you have a password for your storm ID, you can log back into your games.

See post 1 :
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

If you do not have a password, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

robert07950s8
05-03-14, 01:51 PM
Thank you SO much PepperWoo & Kooky Panda!!! I had a password already set up and the login feature worked like a charm. Now I have all my games back :D

kooky panda
05-03-14, 02:51 PM
Yeah!!! The login feature is wonderful:)

Alekzandrea
05-05-14, 04:34 PM
3 of my games are gone as well.. jewel, bakery, & restaurant.

dancingsnickerdoodle
05-05-14, 07:37 PM
I updated iOS today & lost all of my games also. Very frustrating as I was level 99 in bakery & restaurant & 150 in dragon.

psychoniko
05-08-14, 12:27 PM
I have the same problem! I just had an update for Verizon and lost my Team Lava games.. back to level one!!! :( I am on Bakery, Fashion, Dragon and Pet Story to make it worse. Ugh..

I emailed Storm 8 support but have no idea how long it takes to get a reply, anyone know? I didn't have a password already so that makes it very inconvenient. The oddest thing is that I keep getting updates on my phone of my OLDER level game despite the fact that everything was set to the start, very strange.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

kooky panda
05-08-14, 02:43 PM
3 of my games are gone as well.. jewel, bakery, & restaurant.

I updated iOS today & lost all of my games also. Very frustrating as I was level 99 in bakery & restaurant & 150 in dragon.

If you had set up a password for your storm ID you can log back into your games
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

I have the same problem! I just had an update for Verizon and lost my Team Lava games.. back to level one!!! :( I am on Bakery, Fashion, Dragon and Pet Story to make it worse. Ugh..

I emailed Storm 8 support but have no idea how long it takes to get a reply, anyone know? I didn't have a password already so that makes it very inconvenient. The oddest thing is that I keep getting updates on my phone of my OLDER level game despite the fact that everything was set to the start, very strange.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

psychoniko
05-08-14, 04:46 PM
If you had set up a password for your storm ID you can log back into your games

It can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond to your email.

A support agent actually transferred my account tonight and I'm able to get into my games now, so it was pretty quick. I appreciate the speedy resolution! :)

gigglebus2
05-08-14, 04:52 PM
Great you got it fixed, I hope.
You are what you are, nobody can change you no matter what.13410

kooky panda
05-08-14, 05:21 PM
A support agent actually transferred my account tonight and I'm able to get into my games now, so it was pretty quick. I appreciate the speedy resolution! :)
Oh good!! I am glad you are back up and running!!