PDA

View Full Version : Placement of pool stick

DragonsLovely
05-03-14, 12:43 PM
I have only played six games and am trying to figure out how to move my pool stick placement. The game automatically recommends a placement of the pool-stick. However, at times, there are better shots if i could place the stick on the opposite side of the table. After reading the game rules there is nothing listed. I swear i moved the stick once, but it was by accident. Is this an option? Or are you stuck with taking the shot from where the pool-stick is placed? I know you can move the stick around to select other pool balls for your shot. I just would also like the option of pool-stick placement. Please help.

ciarjen
05-03-14, 12:49 PM
You are supposed to move the pool stick to where you want it. Dont take too long with it though, there is a timer on taking your move.

GooglyMoogly22
05-04-14, 06:14 PM
Grab your pool cue and rotate it around the cue ball. You can move it where ever you want. Once you figure it out, it's easy.

rubyjeen
05-07-14, 03:38 AM
Is there a way to change the cue stick and shooting part to the left hand? I am left handed and have trouble having to use my right hand for the shot strength.