PDA

View Full Version : The new pool table game...

xxxe
05-03-14, 06:13 AM
So I downloaded the new pool game to receive the extra gems that come along with trying new games. Well I actually like it, and I wanted to hit level 5 at least to get the other free gems. I noticed that in order to play you need "tickets" well I ran out of tickets last night and this morning I logged on and I still have 7+ hours to wait for more tickets. You don't get any extra tickets until 30 something hours pass. What the heck is that? Anybody else know what I'm talking about? Lol sorry if this is confusing. My baby butt had me up a few times last night and I'm feeling pretty tired today.

geordieprogman
05-03-14, 06:39 AM
I really like it as well. I won't be playing it after I have the gems earned though. I played 7 games, won all 7 games and then ran out of tickets. I get another 35 tickets in 21 hours! I thought maybe just have a bit practice while I wait. That costs 6 tickets as well! It's a really good game to play but I want to be able to play when I have a few minutes free.

kooky panda
05-03-14, 01:46 PM
Current thread on this
Entry fee/win issues (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68076-Entry-fee-win-issues)