PDA

View Full Version : Won the game but received no tickets

blondiezach
05-02-14, 08:12 PM
This morning, I won a game at The Tipsy Mouse. It said I won 8 tickets but was credited for 0. I've waited all day but they never appeared. I'm on an IPad 2 with IOS 7.1.1.

Also, isn't there some way to pause a game in progress? Each time I try, the game still continues.

glitterbabies
05-05-14, 11:15 AM
I've been playing for a few days and I've never seen it award tickets for winning a game. It's only coins and XP points. It's one of the worst parts of this game because 1) games take from 6 - 8 tickets depending on which level you're playing and 2) you only get so many tickets a day and can run through them pretty quickly. I'm only going to play to level 7 for the gold in Dragon Story then I'm deleting because it's not worth the frustration. At least with Bingo you get cards when you win.

TinksThots
05-05-14, 11:49 PM
There is no pausing, you're playing with real people, not a computer. And glitterbabies is right, no tickets for winning, gotta wait on the timer to get more. :-)

myndisue
05-06-14, 11:10 PM
And then there seems to be a cap in how many you can have. I didn't play one day and didn't get any more tickets the next day.

blondiezach
05-07-14, 05:43 PM
I downloaded the game as soon as they offered it. For the first half a dozen games, I did receive tickets. It's almost as if someone realized there was an error and stopped offering tickets!

kooky panda
05-07-14, 07:17 PM
And then there seems to be a cap in how many you can have. I didn't play one day and didn't get any more tickets the next day.

There was a recent change and the tickets were changed to coins.

I downloaded the game as soon as they offered it. For the first half a dozen games, I did receive tickets. It's almost as if someone realized there was an error and stopped offering tickets!
40 is the max number of tickets you can have at any one time.

kruellajones
05-07-14, 11:47 PM
They have to change this if they want people to continue playing. It's far to expensive & I mean seriously too expensive for a game like this. You can have 40 tickets max which let's you play a max of 6 games - depending on the room. In order to buy more tickets you need to buy gems. The gems cost me the equivalent of $1.25 for 5 tickets which means I could end up spending over $2.- for 1 game!! I have never encountered such an expensive game before. I am playing the game slowly just to get to level 7 on Bakery Story and will then delete it even if I get another goal from BS to get a higher level. Shark Pool is a nice game but you guys have to get real and make it affordable!

friendlyian
05-08-14, 03:47 AM
There is no pausing, you're playing with real people, not a computer. And glitterbabies is right, no tickets for winning, gotta wait on the timer to get more. :-)

Are you sure they are real people?