PDA

View Full Version : 5 GEMS to instantly finish cooking this dish..

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:43 AM
I cannot believe.. with all the issues we have had with Syncing, lost food, lost coins, lost gems etc.. that you guys ignore these issues and spend the time to INCREASE the cost to instantly cook dishes. ..

Overnight, it changed from 4 gems to 5 gems.. and KNOWING that it is purely a TRAP for us to mistakenly hit the accept button so that we would AUTOMATICALLY LOSE 5 GEMS on something so STUPID such as that.

It just really goes to show you where TeamLava's HEART is. Ignoreing the true issues, ignoring feedback and requests for enhancements.. and yet TL will happily take 5 gems for instantly cooking French Toast which takes 1 minute to cook.

This is really uncalled for. Did you make a CONFIRM button to go along with that? Hmmm?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:44 AM
I cannot believe.. with all the issues we have had with Syncing, lost food, lost coins, lost gems etc.. that you guys ignore these issues and spend the time to INCREASE the cost to instantly cook dishes. ..

Overnight, it changed from 4 gems to 5 gems.. and KNOWING that it is purely a TRAP for us to mistakenly hit the accept button so that we would AUTOMATICALLY LOSE 5 GEMS on something so STUPID such as that.

It just really goes to show you where TeamLava's HEART is. Ignoreing the true issues, ignoring feedback and requests for enhancements.. and yet TL will happily take 5 gems for instantly cooking French Toast which takes 1 minute to cook.

This is really uncalled for. Did you make a CONFIRM button to go along with that? Hmmm?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

I meant to type..
*Ignoring *

Frustration took over..
but still frustrated..

meatstorm8
07-24-11, 09:06 PM
This just happened to me as well, I was just starting some one hour cupcakes, then collecting the xp stars when it finished instantly. What a waste of gems, truly hate that the option is even there. Team Lava doesnt care, they just want money. This is the most expensive free game ever.

GroupMagma
07-25-11, 10:18 AM
This is an old thread. I'm sorry you feel this way, but this is how the game has always operated. I'll be sure to forward your feedback onto the appropriate parties, but as this thread is old, it will now be locked.