PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update - Mother Dragon -

kooky panda
05-02-14, 04:16 PM
12 Hours

http://i.imgur.com/78nw8Se.jpg

QUOTE=zipadee;900469]I got it today using Mistmoth and Air.[/QUOTE]

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13449&d=1399918109 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13449&d=1399918109)

http://i.imgur.com/MJHy80Z.png

Celebrate the importance of mothers everywhere with the Mother Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

gail66
05-02-14, 04:23 PM
looks like a blue / purple combo -- very nice tho

CuteTali
05-02-14, 06:14 PM
Looks nice.

Zummat
05-02-14, 06:54 PM
The egg looks like a jewel. Pretty.

bluefoxcrystal
05-02-14, 11:07 PM
Hmm... My guess is tuesday or friday next week :) and looks like it could be a purple, blue, yellow hybrid.

metsfreek
05-02-14, 11:20 PM
I like it!

mashiki
05-03-14, 12:27 AM
Very nice!!!

dalexxx
05-03-14, 09:03 AM
Purple yellow blue ::3

asyran2012
05-04-14, 11:22 PM
Please make breeding easier TL!
I'm sick of the same dragons showing up on my nest more than 90 times -_-

chic4stylin
05-05-14, 12:45 AM
Please make breeding easier TL!
I'm sick of the same dragons showing up on my nest more than 90 times -_-

Amen to that!!

bluefoxcrystal
05-05-14, 07:41 AM
Heeeeey! Has anyone else noticed that this is dragon mother in dragon form? :0 weeeiiiirrrd! Yet pretty dang cool! :D

AuntyRose32
05-05-14, 07:50 AM
I always wanted Dragon Mother for my island! Just for her to walk around and check on the dragons and such...lol. Now I can try for her in dragon form...fun idea TL. I really hope I get her.

meoconlunar
05-05-14, 10:03 AM
my god, so beautiful :eek:

jim23cash
05-05-14, 10:06 AM
��
Heeeeey! Has anyone else noticed that this is dragon mother in dragon form? :0 weeeiiiirrrd! Yet pretty dang cool! :D

I thought she looked familiar! Fabulous! She's really beautiful!

meoconlunar
05-05-14, 10:06 AM
tomorrow, maybe ;)

kooky panda
05-09-14, 10:40 AM
Mother has arrived !!! (make sure you room is clean!)

buttabdullah99
05-09-14, 10:41 AM
Mother dragon is in shop elements are blue/purple/yellow

Going to try for it it's on limited time :(:(:(
Any one know the breeding time ???

buttabdullah99
05-09-14, 10:48 AM
So I just breed Venetian/cosmic and got 22 hrs grrrrr wizard not a good start :(:(:(

jim23cash
05-09-14, 10:58 AM
It's on sale for 500! Wow, she's pretty. I wonder how long it's available? I decided with a 3 color Dragon, and my recent luck, I should just buy it. I'll spend less! ( have 3 Lights @ 24 hours each & 1Trickster @ 18? On nest right now - no breeding until tomorrow for me!)
I tried to buy it with my nests full, but it wouldn't let me. So I bought it thru my album, and it went right into storage. Just in case anyone else has the same problem! ;)

buttabdullah99
05-09-14, 11:00 AM
Breeding and hatching time is 12 hrs so good luck guys
Can be mismooth also :(:(:(

Drachenia
05-09-14, 11:11 AM
I am ashamed, but I bought mother dragon. I breeding with dreamcatcher/mercury = mist ,night and before I did not breed him, I have bought mother because she is so beautiful. Because I wanted the mother dragon necessarily come to my island :confused:

jim23cash
05-09-14, 11:16 AM
I am ashamed, but I bought mother dragon. I breeding with Dreamcatcher / Mercury = ****, night and before I did not breed him, I have bought mother because she is so beautiful. Because I wanted the mother dragon necessarily :confused:

Don't be ashamed! I bought her, too. I know I would spend more on gold trying to breed her! And it's ok to spend money in these games. They offer them for free, but they need to make money, too. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about spending your money on something that makes you happy!
I'm very happy I have the Dragon Mother Dragon, too! Yay! ;)

chaselance
05-09-14, 11:23 AM
I agree there is nothing wrong with buying one especially when they have three colors and endless possibilities. I might do that to since I have tried breeding and my fails are all high end times
2 mindvolts
2 wizards
1 trickster
5 mists
1 coral
1 genie
Still no mother yet

metsfreek
05-09-14, 11:25 AM
I'm using Royal x Water. Could also get Castle which I don't have. Won't get Rainbow or Nighy as fails

Natasha_07
05-09-14, 11:31 AM
I got Coral to start with...! Hate the darn commons.

Drachenia
05-09-14, 11:32 AM
Don't be ashamed! I bought her, too. I know I would spend more on gold trying to breed her! And it's ok to spend money in these games. They offer them for free, but they need to make money, too. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about spending your money on something that makes you happy!
I'm very happy I have the Dragon Mother Dragon, too! Yay! ;)
Thank you jim23cash for your kind words, yes I agree with you. I gratulier them to Mother Dragon, yes she is now on our islands. I am now at Habitat limited, TL please allow to have more habitats

chaselance
05-09-14, 12:07 PM
I am ashamed, but I bought mother dragon. I breeding with dreamcatcher/mercury = mist ,night and before I did not breed him, I have bought mother because she is so beautiful. Because I wanted the mother dragon necessarily come to my island :confused:

You definitely made the right decision I have been speed breeding to get it and have now spent more than the 500 it would of cost to just buy it I am ashamed to say and still have not gotten it
Diamond x Venetian
1 aether
6 corals
2 tricksters
2 wizards
5 genies
3 mindvolts
11 mists
1 social
Ans still no mother

val1s
05-09-14, 12:53 PM
Hello I have a big request. Please filter by color in the arena and on the Bride! Very uncomfortable to look for the Dragon!

metsfreek
05-09-14, 12:55 PM
This expires Tuesday?

Drachenia
05-09-14, 01:13 PM
You definitely made the right decision I have been speed breeding to get it and have now spent more than the 500 it would of cost to just buy it I am ashamed to say and still have not gotten it
Diamond x Venetian
1 aether
6 corals
2 tricksters
2 wizards
5 genies
3 mindvolts
11 mists
1 social
Ans still no mother

Oh dear, I'm sorry, it's very annoying to invest so much gold and not get Mother Dragon. But be ashamed about it, they do not need. I have found it will be very difficult are breeding Mother Dragon with Purple/Water = Black

pinkprincess1313
05-09-14, 02:32 PM
I agree..don't be ashamed..I buy some dragons because it's cheaper in gold for me in the long run..I'm going to buy her too..

Anaboe
05-09-14, 04:35 PM
Anyone that already bred this Dragon? Dunno if I'm gonna try: I realy like the Cherry Blossom and I read that one is gonna be limited too, dunno till when tho...

s_lynne
05-09-14, 04:36 PM
I would totally be excited about this dragon but I already know I won't get it.

bluefoxcrystal
05-09-14, 04:40 PM
-.-' all I can say D: I really want her... But no moolah to spend!! Else I would've bought her already...

Heard somebody got her with new years and mischief...

bluefoxcrystal
05-09-14, 04:40 PM
Anyone that already bred this Dragon? Dunno if I'm gonna try: I realy like the Cherry Blossom and I read that one is gonna be limited too, dunno till when tho...

Nooooooooooo!!! Get it while you can!!! D: errr... Your cherryblossom XD not the mother...

Zummat
05-09-14, 05:50 PM
I'll try for it but I don't expect to have much luck. I can't even get Lacewing, Double Rainbow or a Diamond. I think this game needs to be renamed Dragon Insanity Story. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result! ;)

sandover789
05-09-14, 07:27 PM
I'll try for it but I don't expect to have much luck. I can't even get Lacewing, Double Rainbow or a Diamond. I think this game needs to be renamed Dragon Insanity Story. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result! ;)

Truly agree with you.
I already bought May's dragon yesterday night, because it never appear on my breeding result.
then today, there's another impossible new dragon... Again!!
Oh... so horrible... yeah, it's really insane..
I don't know why i'm still playing this game.

Why is so hard to get limited event dragons?
The only way to get is just buying it??? really?

Zummat
05-09-14, 08:22 PM
My first attempt used Social and Peacock - 23 hrs. I'm guessing it's a Night dragon. A fail but one I can trade for a small onyx. Oh well, maybe on Mother's Day day for where ever you reside TL will have any logical combo bred produce this dragon. I can still dream can't I?

chalupa2030
05-09-14, 08:26 PM
. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result! ;)

How true is this I ask you? Perfect!

fabulus12
05-09-14, 09:16 PM
How true is this I ask you? Perfect!
I soooo agree, I'm still trying to get Firemane, I've had nothing but Firestorms since it can out.
I love this dragon, I will try to breed it, but don't want to spend gold on it. I've been saving my gold to get one of the gold dragons.
Current try is 14 hours (Royal and Water)

itsqueenbeee
05-09-14, 10:11 PM

Teee heeee. I had to blow up the image to see the purple glasses on the mother dragon!!! And yeppers it is kinda kewel to have her as a dragon. NOW (if i get her) she can be named Mama dragon and take care of her many kidos Blessing on the breeding EVERYONE!!!!;)

buttabdullah99
05-09-14, 11:08 PM
I soooo agree, I'm still trying to get Firemane, I've had nothing but Firestorms since it can out.
I love this dragon, I will try to breed it, but don't want to spend gold on it. I've been saving my gold to get one of the gold dragons.
Current try is 14 hours (Royal and Water)
Lol!!! For u firemane is difficult and fro me its so easy till now I have gotten 6 firemane with different combos lol!!!! How stupid

kawish
05-09-14, 11:27 PM
Mee too bought Mother Dragon .

It was very easy for me to get Firemane, I got about 10.

asyran2012
05-10-14, 12:40 AM
Mother Dragon in da house! First try with Aether + Air is Social -_-

chic4stylin
05-10-14, 04:21 AM
Got her on my 2nd acct first try with mischief/water! Several fails with the same combo & New years/mischief, so I bought her on my main account. Now back to trying for May on main...and just about every new/semi new releases on my 2nd...which the breeding gods are cursing! They've forsaken my 2nd acct. lol

buttabdullah99
05-10-14, 04:24 AM
So I just breed diamond/Venetian and got 10 hrs must be coral :(:(:( first I got wizard

itsqueenbeee
05-10-14, 04:24 AM
I think its pretty toooo! I would buy it but NOT quite enough gold. Are there dragons that can be bred on ANDROID that give gold? :)

Zummat
05-10-14, 06:44 AM
Well I sped up the breeding for my first try using Social and Peacock and it was indeed a Night. My second attempt using Storm and Magic produced an 8 hour egg. Totally expecting to get a Genie I sped it up too since it was only 8 gold and to my surprise I got Cosmic. So it's on the nest now.

I put Genie and Water in the breeding den and got 14 hours so it's definitely nothing I want. I'm going to wait it out until the Cosmic hatches before I decide to continue trying to breed Mother.

UneCerise_ledessert
05-10-14, 09:29 AM
I got this as a fail, when I was trying for Triple rainbow - Rainbow + Origami. Good luck everyone!:o

dnddragons
05-10-14, 10:10 AM
Tried the obvious....Diamond n New Years got 1st try. Wish I would have tried before the 9 fails.
Good luck. So many dragons could be used, I counted like 23. Forgot about one's that are no longer available.

NOT Accepting neighbors.

Zummat
05-10-14, 03:38 PM
I got this as a fail, when I was trying for Triple rainbow - Rainbow + Origami. Good luck everyone!:o

Just tried this combo and got a 12 hour breeding time. Keeping my fingers crossed this gave me Mother. Not going to speed it up because I don't have an empty nest for it.

Zummat
05-10-14, 07:06 PM
Looks like crossing fingers doesn't work either. My combo of Rainbow and Origami gave me a Firestorm. :(

So next I chose two dragons with 3 colors each just for the heck of it, Goodwitch and Aurora. I didn't get a 12 hour breeding time :(, But I did get my very first 44 hour breeding time. I do so hope it is a Diamond! :)

chalupa2030
05-10-14, 07:11 PM
It's a a Diamond! Congrats!

bluefoxcrystal
05-10-14, 07:19 PM
Looks like crossing fingers doesn't work either. My combo of Rainbow and Origami gave me a Firestorm. :(

So next I chose two dragons with 3 colors each just for the heck of it, Goodwitch and Aurora. I didn't get a 12 hour breeding time :(, But I did get my very first 44 hour breeding time. I do so hope it is a Diamond! :)

Hahaha!! Sounds like what happened with me trying to get pinata... I got the diamond and the very next time I got my pinata... But... Congrats on diamond!!! :D

metsfreek
05-10-14, 08:16 PM
I think the child stage of Mother Dragon is my favorite

UneCerise_ledessert
05-10-14, 08:45 PM

That's too bad it didn't work but Congrats with ur DIAMOND!!!!:D Woo Hooo! Good for you.:o

pribakes
05-10-14, 09:04 PM
Decide to try new year x diamond, got social then diamond, I dont know why Tl keep giving me 44h fails? When trying for pinata got my 3th diamond, didnt got pinata, s? that means I wont get this as well so Unfair I have 4 diamonds now, but I probably wont get the dragon I want this s u cks :(

kbrown0410
05-11-14, 12:59 AM
Been trying Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple combos in an attempt to breed either this or May.

First fail was Poison #584165468765321. Second fail 44 hours - my first Diamond :)

pattons_friends
05-11-14, 02:46 AM
Been trying Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple combos in an attempt to breed either this or May.

First fail was Poison #584165468765321. Second fail 44 hours - my first Diamond :)

That's what I've been doing, been trying for may since it came out so didn't want to give up, hoping to get it by my birthday tomorrow! Been happy with some of my fails though got a gemstone, also ended up with 2 earth day even though I gave up on this 1 :-)

buttabdullah99
05-11-14, 03:19 AM
So I just changed my combo tried mismoth/jewellwery and got 20 hrs island was hoping for morning glory may and mother but got island so next I will breed mismoth/fairy

jim23cash
05-11-14, 06:24 AM
I got this as a fail (after buying it, of course) with Scorpio and Diamond. I don't even know how that works!

gotalotaluv
05-11-14, 12:20 PM
Aether + Light gives you the Mother dragon! fails were 2 mists and 2 purple somethings (can't remember which, but they were common).

buttabdullah99
05-11-14, 12:51 PM
Aether + Light gives you the Mother dragon! fails were 2 mists and 2 purple somethings (can't remember which, but they were common).
Nope!!!! Aether/light will not give mother dragon because there is no yellow in that combo but sunrise/aether can give mother

buttabdullah99
05-11-14, 12:51 PM
I am on my 5th try breed fairy/mismooth and got 8 hrs genie in den :(:(:(

Zummat
05-11-14, 12:58 PM
Nope!!!! Aether/light will not give mother dragon because there is no yellow in that combo but sunrise/aether can give mother

What makes up the Light dragon? Is it possible yellow is part of light?

jaesha
05-11-14, 01:29 PM
What makes up the Light dragon? Is it possible yellow is part of light?

Light is just light (white), no hidden or combo colors. It's possible they meant to type Air (yellow). Air and Aether will give you Mother.

katerocks222
05-11-14, 04:41 PM
I want a mother dragon really bad!! I've been trying ! Has anyone gotten one:confused:

katerocks222
05-11-14, 04:43 PM
If anyone has gotten a mother dragon is there any two dragons that u recommend
I could breed to get one?

chic4stylin
05-11-14, 06:07 PM
If anyone has gotten a mother dragon is there any two dragons that u recommend
I could breed to get one?

I got her first try with mischief/water on one account...but lots of fails with the same combo on the other acct.

nilni
05-11-14, 06:39 PM
I think Leo and Diamond is a good combo to try Mother.

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 07:51 PM
Can't we have more time to breed this dragon? What's the rush, TL? The majority of players will try to breed it and end up frustrated.

Sumercarefree
05-11-14, 11:31 PM
Mother dragon is in shop elements are blue/purple/yellow

Going to try for it it's on limited time :(:(:(
Any one know the breeding time ???

Thnx. will give it a shot

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 11:46 PM
Tried for this with diamond x venetian. Got coral and genie. Next tried night x venetian for some night breeds. Got deep and bat! Both new so I'm happy. Gonna try this combo again and if I get illusion... I won't be surprised. Three night hybrids in a row would be cool but I wouldn't mind a mother dragon too...!!!

Amaranta_Moony
05-12-14, 12:38 AM
Impossible to breed this dragon. :( I'm so unlucky

deadpixel
05-12-14, 01:27 AM
Rainbow + Marshmallow got me a Clockwork fail :mad:

Oh! Wait! I don't have a Clockwork dragon so this isn't a bad fail ... :o

freesiawoods
05-12-14, 02:17 AM
Tried for this with diamond x venetian. Got coral and genie. Next tried night x venetian for some night breeds. Got deep and bat! Both new so I'm happy. Gonna try this combo again and if I get illusion... I won't be surprised. Three night hybrids in a row would be cool but I wouldn't mind a mother dragon too...!!!

Cool, I shall try this combo for deep and bat / mother too. Got illusion by accident recently, but no other black hybrids sigh.

s_lynne
05-12-14, 02:48 AM
I'm getting frustrated. Countless tries and I've even wasted gold to speed up breeding and still.....nothing!

Sumercarefree
05-12-14, 02:52 AM
I'm getting frustrated. Countless tries and I've even wasted gold to speed up breeding and still.....nothing!

Yes it is very tempting to speed up. but when I get 21 hrs. I know it is the horrible poison, wish I could abort the egg !

Anaboe
05-12-14, 03:31 AM
Did anyone breed it yet? Looks like it's only obtainable through buying, despite what TL says.

buttabdullah99
05-12-14, 07:08 AM
OMG!!!! I just diamond with Venetian and got again 22 hrs this is really not good TL why u r doing this to me I didn't got any new dragon since pinata dragon my last new dragon was pinata :(:(:(:(:(

IslabessI
05-12-14, 07:51 AM
Anyone trying for earth day...I have gotten a few with many fails at other Dragons. One being Diamond and Cornicopia. Hope that helps someone.

IslabessI
05-12-14, 07:54 AM
I believe u! I have gotten many fails that turned out to be Dragons that contained No such colour involved in breeding mix. Very odd!

Zummat
05-12-14, 08:17 AM

First fail was Poison #584165468765321. Second fail 44 hours - my first Diamond :)\

Congratulations! I got my first Diamond too trying to breed Mother. :D

shield14
05-12-14, 09:34 AM
Did anyone breed it yet? Looks like it's only obtainable through buying, despite what TL says.

I'm not even trying for this dragon.
IMHO, this is a waste of time and money.
Taking into consideration the level of difficulty in getting this dragon (for me it is super ultra rare!) one week looks more like a joke than an opportunity to breed a new dragon.

Guardian452
05-12-14, 09:55 AM
Been trying to breed this for the past 3 days. I have tried countless different combinations of blue, purple &yellow dragons. decided to try Aether and Honeybee today. Got a diamond instead, which I'll gladly take over the Firestorms, Mists & Genies I've been getting.

zipadee
05-12-14, 11:10 AM
I got it today using Mistmoth and Air.

Natasha_07
05-12-14, 12:37 PM
Taking into consideration the level of difficulty in getting this dragon (for me it is super ultra rare!) one week looks more like a joke than an opportunity to breed a new dragon.

So many new dragons and most are limited. Why do they have to limited ?!?!?! Sheesh...

I doubt I might get this one as I'll be breeding a week non-stop & won't get it just like the Pinata one.

shield14
05-12-14, 01:02 PM

So many new dragons and most are limited. Why do they have to limited ?!?!?! Sheesh...
I doubt I might get this one as I'll be breeding a week non-stop & won't get it just like the Pinata one.

Tomorrow it will be gone already.
Easy come, easy go... No bad feelings.

Natasha_07
05-12-14, 01:21 PM
Tomorrow it will be gone already.

Until Friday...

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 01:41 PM
Just got a 12hr breeding time... Illusion and social (fingers crossed it's a mother but... Will be happy with a cute little moth bouncing around )

BlueCanary
05-12-14, 05:23 PM
I just keep getting mists over and over and over again!

freesiawoods
05-12-14, 06:31 PM

No mother but got bat! Thank you! Next try gave 8 hours though, can't be anything good.

Zummat
05-12-14, 07:42 PM
No mother but got bat! Thank you! Next try gave 8 hours though, can't be anything good.

You might have Cosmic. TL put them back in the market. I've unintentionally bred two of them in the last couple of weeks.

freesiawoods
05-12-14, 08:17 PM
You might have Cosmic. TL put them back in the market. I've unintentionally bred two of them in the last couple of weeks.

You're right. Hope it is cosmic or royal. Got cosmic a few days back on my second game.

asyran2012
05-13-14, 12:47 AM
Got the dragon on the second or third day with Aether + Air!
It was 12 Hours! :)

buttabdullah99
05-13-14, 03:17 AM
So once again I got 21 hrs :(:(:(

Kami365
05-13-14, 04:35 AM
Day one I started to bred Mother dragon ,only getting mist,one genie & one trickster so far.,too difficult to get her,sad tho.

curvybust
05-13-14, 06:17 AM
Got mother with Magic and Mist 1st try.

Hihyunwoo
05-13-14, 08:02 AM
Another difficult dragon for me to get so far I've gotten 2 mists a 22 hour (can't remember the name) and now just got a 24 hour breeding I'm using peacock and social fingers crossed she pops up before she's gone

ciarjen
05-13-14, 08:05 AM
How long have we got to get this dragon. Is it Friday?

buttabdullah99
05-13-14, 08:12 AM
Another difficult dragon for me to get so far I've gotten 2 mists a 22 hour (can't remember the name) and now just got a 24 hour breeding I'm using peacock and social fingers crossed she pops up before she's gone
I think there is no 24 hrs breeding time from this combo
maybe it is 23 hrs night dragon :(

buffmama
05-13-14, 10:02 AM
I got it today using Mistmoth and Air.
Congratulations ~ I'm still working on this one

farmday0123
05-13-14, 10:14 AM
So far I got 4 mists, now a lot of 21 n 22 hours, fail :( good bye mother D . See u next year :'(

buttabdullah99
05-13-14, 10:31 AM
So far I got 4 mists, now a lot of 21 n 22 hours, fail :( good bye mother D . See u next year :'(
Hey!!! Mother is not going anywhere she is still here till FRIDAY lol!!!

shield14
05-13-14, 11:02 AM
Hey!!! Mother is not going anywhere she is still here till FRIDAY lol!!!

I thought it would be gone by tonight.
And it is still in the market.
It means 3 more days of suffering, 3 more days of frustratration :(

buttabdullah99
05-13-14, 11:04 AM
I thought it would be gone by tonight.
And it is still in the market.
It means 3 more days of suffering, 3 more days of frustratration :(
Yes :(:(:(

pribakes
05-13-14, 07:09 PM
I've been Trying for this with no luck yet, I've been using diamond x new years, got 3 corals, 1 diamond and midvolt, with this combo, I think will BE trying with air x mistmoth again got lower fails with that combo, hope to get this cause I didnt got pinata, got a diamond fail trying for that one too. How can I get two diamond in the same week, and not BE able to get the dragon I want ???

akanksha2001
05-13-14, 07:14 PM
I've tried diamond x venetian, night x venetian, aether x air and diamond x bat so far....
I've got
3 corals
2 genies
2 mist
1 deep
1 bat
1 wizard
And now 1 more 22 hour fail....
Guess I'm going to give up and try for something else soon!!!

chalupa2030
05-13-14, 07:29 PM
Guess I'm going to give up and try for something else soon!!!

And that my cyber friend, is when you will get it:)

akanksha2001
05-13-14, 08:12 PM
And that my cyber friend, is when you will get it:)

Thanks, hope so!!! ;)

bluefoxcrystal
05-13-14, 09:02 PM
Just got a 12hr breeding time... Illusion and social (fingers crossed it's a mother but... Will be happy with a cute little moth bouncing around )

Hahaha!!! It was a cute li'l mistmoth :D I'm happy I got something cool out of the deal at least...

saghaven
05-13-14, 09:34 PM
Yep, managed to breed this using Night/Venetian. Saw the 12 hours and knew it could only be Mother or Mistmoth, neither of which I had. Turned out to be Mother so yay!

JustKay
05-13-14, 09:58 PM
I'm trying with Royal and Water. Hoping for a castle fail maybe. Thinking of switching to Royal & Coral, for the potential Jester fail too.

npsen
05-14-14, 12:24 AM
I so want this dragon I LOVE the colors! But I've had no luck first I started breeding Diamond and Venetian and I got nothing, however then I got Mercury so I lvld up my mercury and now I'm using Mercury + Genie in hopes of Mothers dragon/ Mistmoth or Anubis/Gold. Hopeully something turns up soon :C I have not missed a dragon since christmas :X

buttabdullah99
05-14-14, 02:51 AM
I so want this dragon I LOVE the colors! But I've had no luck first I started breeding Diamond and Venetian and I got nothing, however then I got Mercury so I lvld up my mercury and now I'm using Mercury + Genie in hopes of Mothers dragon/ Mistmoth or Anubis/Gold. Hopeully something turns up soon :C I have not missed a dragon since christmas :X
Wow!!!! That's really awesome u r so
lucky ;););)

buttabdullah99
05-14-14, 08:58 AM
So just breed Venetian/aroura trying for 3 dragons and got 21 hrs again TL is really so rude with me I am so fed up so sad disappointed from this stupid Bull game I really hate this game now :(:(:( :p tomorrow will be my last try then I will give up and try for cherry blossom I so want this dragon :(:(

bluefoxcrystal
05-14-14, 09:58 AM
So just breed Venetian/aroura trying for 3 dragons and got 21 hrs again TL is really so rude with me I am so fed up so sad disappointed from this stupid Bull game I really hate this game now :(:(:( :p tomorrow will be my last try then I will give up and try for cherry blossom I so want this dragon :(:(

Poison fails are the worst ones in the game :/ (islands are a close second)... I prefer fruitfails... I've gotten 10 poison, mistmoth, and a crownprince in my quest for this beauty... As well as maybe a love fail currently in my den...

Sumercarefree
05-14-14, 11:21 PM

I did a Leo/Jade and got 21 hrs too. Onyx

Sumercarefree
05-14-14, 11:26 PM
Viking/Swan = 23
Must be another Night.
Good Night !
will sell it off

akanksha2001
05-14-14, 11:50 PM
Tried diamond x bat again. 8 hrs... I'm tired of these fails!!!

gurmita
05-15-14, 12:51 AM
Hello everyone i finally got mother using raven / new year phew !! This was a difficult one to get :rolleyes:

buttabdullah99
05-15-14, 03:11 AM
So my last try give me mist dragon wow!!!! Breed mindvolt/night :(:(:(:(
So bye

buttabdullah99
05-15-14, 03:11 AM
Hello everyone i finally got mother using raven / new year phew !! This was a difficult one to get :rolleyes:

U r so lucky gurmita :D

Nanyce
05-15-14, 03:56 AM
why is it so hard to get some dragons! all i got trying for mother dragon are mists one island and one genie I lost a tone of gold to speed breeding to finally get mists. ... not a single intersting dragon

gurmita
05-15-14, 06:06 AM
U r so lucky gurmita :D

Thanks buttabdullah and good luck heres a picture of the egg

bluefoxcrystal
05-15-14, 08:10 AM
Uuugh! Well... To all of us that can't seem to get it... This is our last day! And probably our last chance to breed this dragon... Until next year maybe... :/ Good luck to the rest of you :) I'm done... Last breed gave me a mist and coral -.-' I'm gonna wait and see the next dragons....

Oliver118
05-15-14, 09:18 AM
12 Hours

QUOTE=zipadee;900469]I got it today using Mistmoth and Air.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13449&d=1399918109 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13449&d=1399918109)

[/QUOTE]

Hey kooky, I'm back! I saw the Mother dragon, but I want the Elements dragon first!

charismabmw33
05-15-14, 10:27 AM
Does anybody know how much longer we can try for !other dragon because I've been trying for a week with the combo of mistmouth and air ( a lot people said they got it on that combo on the first try). I keep getting dragons of blue and yellow combo completely blocking out the purple. Any suggestions?

charismabmw33
05-15-14, 10:41 AM
Also what boost breed for 12 gold and will that help me get mother dragon?

barretville
05-15-14, 04:24 PM
OMG - tried since the beginning - and now I've got it!!

In the meantine I got tons of mist, many island, some genie and one very welcomed earth fail.
My winner pair was cosmic and rainbow :)

metsfreek
05-15-14, 04:59 PM
Also what boost breed for 12 gold and will that help me get mother dragon?

It may it increases the chances of getting a rare or better. But you will still get some commons. It's a good choice if you don't have many fails. It's what I've been doing for a lot of my dragons.

aussiejules
05-15-14, 06:09 PM
Got it...

Diamond and new years 12hrs

On nest aussiejules

Sorry

I made mistake it was 12hrs I got saturn to around same time and thats 16hrs my mistake sorry.

orleansparish
05-15-14, 08:02 PM
I just got 23 hours with Anubis and mindvolt, how is that possible? I've wracked my memory and looks at the list but cannot find a current dragon that fits those hours for 23 hours! No matter which combo I've used all I've gotten are a countless number of Mist, after mist, after mist.

And I really wanted this one too. Dummy dragon!

Checked elsewhere. It's a night dragon. Haven't gotten one of those in centuries. That sucks.

akanksha2001
05-15-14, 08:15 PM
Got it...

Diamond and new years 16hrs

On nest aussiejules
Mother is 12 hours, not 16.... With that combo,you could get aether which is 16 hours.

chalupa2030
05-15-14, 08:40 PM
Got it...

Diamond and new years 16hrs

On nest aussiejules

Umm...that's ^ Aether.

Mom is 12 hours😊

chalupa2030
05-15-14, 08:41 PM
Mother is 12 hours, not 16.... With that combo,you could get aether which is 16 hours.

Oops! Didn't see this, woman! Sorry!

freesiawoods
05-15-14, 09:35 PM
Sticking with Night/Venetian and after Bat I got Mist, Cosmic and Aether. Not too unhappy but NO mommy!

sapphirecross
05-15-14, 11:41 PM
Sticking with Night/Venetian and after Bat I got Mist, Cosmic and Aether. Not too unhappy but NO mommy!

That's my combo too - I also got a bat, but no mom dragon. Mostly just mist and coral, and an 8 hour right now. I didn't have bat, or any other black hybrid from actually breeding it, so I was happy finally to breed one. I don't think this was the most successful combo for mother dragon though. :(

buttabdullah99
05-15-14, 11:50 PM
So now I breed bat/Celtic and got 10 hrs I did sped up but can't this see I thought it's may then I saw the egg it was stupid fairytale :(:(:(

freesiawoods
05-16-14, 12:44 AM
That's my combo too - I also got a bat, but no mom dragon. Mostly just mist and coral, and an 8 hour right now. I didn't have bat, or any other black hybrid from actually breeding it, so I was happy finally to breed one. I don't think this was the most successful combo for mother dragon though. :(

Agree, because there are too many possibilities. But I want the chance of a diamond whenever I breed, and am happy to get black hybrids.

ciarjen
05-16-14, 01:16 AM
Diamond and Venetian on my other account and no Mother dragon but I got a Mercury fail :D

charismabmw33
05-16-14, 09:05 AM
I'm starting to get mad I've been trying for mother forever and I still keep getting coral dragons.

farmday0123
05-16-14, 09:40 AM
I never win any supper rare limited dragon, seen the last pinata I did not win now mother almost x up, last Easter very old dragon I did not win too, even now try for daisy all I get is fruitful nothings else. :(

pribakes
05-16-14, 10:00 AM
Does it still available ? Just speed up a midvolt, now got 8 h in my den, Im not sure if I speed up again, cause I dont know if it still available :(

kooky panda
05-16-14, 10:10 AM
Does it still available ? Just speed up a midvolt, now got 8 h in my den, Im not sure if I speed up again, cause I dont know if it still available :(
It has been removed. :(

buttabdullah99
05-16-14, 10:10 AM
It's gone :(:(:( I am sad bcoz I didn't breed it and I am happy also bcoz finally now we can breed for anything else lol!!! This mother was soooo stubborn she didn't came to my island and even other also

pribakes
05-16-14, 10:11 AM
It has been removed. :(

Sad to hear, but thanks for your Fast anwser !

pribakes
05-16-14, 10:15 AM
It's gone :(:(:( I am sad bcoz I didn't breed it and I am happy also bcoz finally now we can breed for anything else lol!!! This mother was soooo stubborn she didn't came to my island and even other also

I dont like limited dragons, I didnt got this nether pinata, but got two diamonds fails, trying for them, not happy about it :(

DarkAther
05-16-14, 10:26 AM
I tried for it all week also and couldn't get it.

kooky panda
05-16-14, 10:33 AM
I tried for it all week also and couldn't get it.

Same here:(

s_lynne
05-17-14, 11:53 AM
I've tried for this dragon since it was released and all I've gotten was a bunch if Corals, Mists, and Titans. I'm highly upset!!!!!

chalupa2030
05-17-14, 12:03 PM
I've tried for this dragon since it was released and all I've gotten was a bunch if Corals, Mists, and Titans. I'm highly upset!!!!!

Highly upset? But we aren't going to get every dragon all the time. If we had them all ~ game over:)

Hang in there!!

knj00
05-12-15, 11:16 AM
Why didn't this come back this year for Mother's Day???

meoconlunar
05-13-15, 09:49 AM
low level players can buy Mother dragon with value pack .... :(

sharbuch
05-15-17, 06:37 PM
Mother dragon ive breed for her so manytimes that i could have bought her which im realky mad about pkease need combos with anybody that has had luck please

katali119
05-16-17, 01:50 AM
Out of my last 5 breeds for her I've had 4 super rare, 3 in a row. None her :'(

tigeress2474
05-17-17, 05:44 AM
I just got her with Mistmoth & air. Good luck

Den8137259
05-17-17, 05:52 AM
★ I just started doing my part to breed a Mother, I already have a Mother drag (: ★

★ so far March Mayhem, Mist, Corals ★ Mama please come !! ★ (:

themommomsandy
05-17-17, 03:37 PM
Yes...Mismoth and Air first try on main isle...no boosted breeding either

themommomsandy
05-17-17, 03:40 PM
Then 3 great dragons I needed, Diamond n Diamond gave me Cheshire, Royal, then Turtle all in a row...was a good weekend ...bred Mama and Mother too

Hartoled
05-17-17, 05:01 PM
I have a Mother. Not sure how or when I bred it. What's annoying is that I can't find it anywhere. It's only level 4 so it must be really small.

I was wondering what good breeding combinations there might be for breeding with it, per the Challenge. Would be great if they had some special dragon that it could make, except I never get those (Future Dragon -_-).

Oh! I know, I'll try to get it to lose in the Arena so I can see it wandering around!

Den8137259
05-18-17, 03:11 AM
I have a Mother. Not sure how or when I bred it. What's annoying is that I can't find it anywhere.

Oh! I know, I'll try to get it to lose in the Arena so I can see it wandering around!

★ yes i got into this situation too, where the drag cannot be found anywhere, but is definitely somewhere when scrolling the arena list! ★

CuteTali
05-18-17, 08:55 AM
I just got her with Mistmoth & air. Good luck

After reading of all the people that got it using this combo, I decided to try it myself, but only got a generic 10H fail.

Hartoled
05-18-17, 04:18 PM
★ yes i got into this situation too, where the drag cannot be found anywhere, but is definitely somewhere when scrolling the arena list! ★

Losing the Arena Battle worked for me. I found it strolling back to my Cloud Castle, where it hides behind the Adventure and Curio Dragons, coincidentally, with another purple-blue-yellow dragon, the Shooting Star.