PDA

View Full Version : Answered The program doesn't seem to feel that I've bought a cat.

Etini_PYF
05-02-14, 12:32 PM
Love the game but not right now.
Decided to buy a cat, a siamese. Expensive but I wanted one. Did as before with animals:
The Market:
Pulled the cat bungalow onto the farm.
And then pulled the siamese the same way.
It placed itself on the bungalow area, & jumped. I made food, no problems.
Problems! Try to feed the cat. At the bottom where the information is shows the food, a black silhouette of a cat with a + sign on, & a bell.
The food & the bell is shadowed. The program doesn't seem to feel there is a cat.
What do I do?

DessertWolf
05-02-14, 01:13 PM
Hello Etini, this may be because you have not yet collected from the cat. Be sure to tap away from the habitat, and use the bucket to collect from the cat. Once you collect from it, you can feed it, and ring the bell as it wanders away. Hope this helps!

Etini_PYF
05-02-14, 02:53 PM
;) I just came in to say that I feel stupid & of course yes. I got help from a neighbor.
I've been playing 4 about 1,5 months. So I know how to tend to all the other animals. But as this was a pet I didn't think.

But. I do have a problem, has had it on & off all the time. And got it right now with the cat. She dissapeared. And not just wandered away.
Before it has happened with the pigs several times. It could last for days that I only had 3, & then the fourth just came back. I didn't do anything about it. But it happened several times.
But if the cat will dissapear the same way?
That's not very fun.
Any suggestions?

DessertWolf
05-02-14, 06:17 PM
The cat shouldn't be disappearing from your game. Have you tried ringing the bell to call the cat to it's pen? If for some reason it's not showing up on your game, try force-closing the game and reopening it to load all animals on your account correctly.

Etini_PYF
05-03-14, 11:08 AM
It's not just the cat as I wrote.
With her I've tried the bell. Waits, nothing happens, no cat.
This time though I looked everywhere. No cat on the display.
Before it happened with the pigs. I had 4, & then one went missing. And it could last for days. 3 pigs. And then suddenly it came back, & there were 4 again.

U say I should try to "force-close" the game? I have no idea how to do that (?).

ciarjen
05-03-14, 12:58 PM
It's not just the cat as I wrote.
With her I've tried the bell. Waits, nothing happens, no cat.
This time though I looked everywhere. No cat on the display.
Before it happened with the pigs. I had 4, & then one went missing. And it could last for days. 3 pigs. And then suddenly it came back, & there were 4 again.

U say I should try to "force-close" the game? I have no idea how to do that (?).

To force close apps on IOS, double tap the home button, then swipe up on the screen for the apps you want to close. It shuts them down and stops them running in the background.

You can always do this is something goes wrong with your game and it will put it right. No need to lose animals for days :)