PDA

View Full Version : Please renovate our Kitchens!

arikasi
05-01-14, 11:00 PM
Our kitchens are over worked to the point that their production holds up activity in the kingdom.

I would like to consolidate some of the ideas Ive seen in different threads, I hope this is appropriate.
And that tl will consider one or more solutions for us!

1. A third kitchen to compensate for the increased need of the Barracks.

2. Add Bakeries to the game and move pie production from the kitchen to them.

3. Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange and give a trade ticket for it too. (This will assist with expansions too.)

4. Consider adding queues of food to be cooked, each taking an energy to collect. In the same way Farm Story buildings have queues.

5. Add options to create bulk lots of an item. E.g. Four flour for 20 sugarcane and one hour; 10 flour, 50 cane 2.5 hrs

Are there other suggestions out there?

(Editted to add people's suggestions)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-02-14, 09:40 AM
Yes, add bulk item options in addition to queues ... Specifically for staples like flour, sugar & chocolate.
For example, keep the option to make 1 with 5 of the corresponding crop but how awesome would it be to also have the option to make FOUR sugars at once (with 20 sugar cane) which would take 1 hour (checking the kitchen every 15 mins for a single sugar is so tedious)!

AuntyRose32
05-02-14, 10:49 AM
I like the idea of the queues and the bulk item option. I think this is the best way to go. I'd like my kitchen to be able to make what I need even when I'm logged out. Sending knights out for the burning ember is ****ing me because of the lent of time it takes to make the food needed for this adventure. I would really love to see these ideas implemented.

arikasi
05-04-14, 12:51 PM
Yes bulk option is a good idea, I too am going for an ember. I have two dragon eggs and no ember since the bat halloween quests. (So that ember wasnt even from desert sands!)

brdwybaby
05-07-14, 12:44 AM
The bulk option is an excellent idea! And I'm a big fan of moving "Feed the Baron" to the Royal Exchange. I'm using all my energy on trying to stock up for trades! I need space desperately. :(

doran89
05-07-14, 02:23 PM
Wow arikasi

You have some fantastic ideas for this game! I love the sound of #2 bakeries and bulk creation also!

arikasi
05-08-14, 10:43 AM
The bakery was not my idea, and though some of the others were I was not the only one to have them. But I will say thank you because hopefully the more people that have an opinion, the higher the chance that something will come to fruition.

ggfdddgh
05-08-14, 11:14 AM
Great ideas! especially the feed the baron. I never do it because it takes so long and the rewards are so small. maybe if it took 15 minutes I would do it more often. But moving that to the exchange is also a great option