PDA

View Full Version : Quetzal and boosted breed

Anaboe
05-01-14, 11:03 AM
Since a bit longer than a week I have my first Diamond (bought it as a gift), because I heard it would be relativily easy to bread a Quetzal and Crusader that way.

Now I'm breeding green and Diamond for this whole week, atleast an hour a day, but I only get Forest-dragons, even with the free boosted breed since yesterday. That means I've bred atleast 420 Forests...

How long did it took you before you got your Quetzal or Crusader?

metsfreek
05-01-14, 11:13 AM
I've probably gotten mine within an hour. I got Infinity in like 5 minutes lol. Just keep trying, it's ultra rare for a reason

MakJulos
05-01-14, 11:42 AM
When i bred Diamond/Forest to get Quetzal first time i lost patience after 15 mins lol, and at 2nd time i had decided to give it an hour before i quit, but i was lucky after...well maybe it was 10 mins or so, quite awesome considering how many are struggling and getting a zillion Forest's...

I've tried getting Infinity once by breeding Diamond/Quetzal but i ended up with a 2nd Quetzal fairly quickly which put an end to that session, not tried it again.

freshfunin2008
05-01-14, 11:49 AM
Since a bit longer than a week I have my first Diamond (bought it as a gift), because I heard it would be relativily easy to bread a Quetzal and Crusader that way.

Now I'm breeding green and Diamond for this whole week, atleast an hour a day, but I only get Forest-dragons, even with the free boosted breed since yesterday. That means I've bred atleast 420 Forests...

It was less than 100 fails. I actually have 3 Quetzals. Wish I could give you one.

shield14
05-01-14, 11:49 AM

I've got my first Quetzal on 26th try
My second Quetzal was on 15th round when I was trying for Infinity.
My third Quetzal hit my breeding den on the 68th attempt to breed Infinity
And my Infinity finally was set to hit the digital world on exactly 100th try.

ciarjen
05-01-14, 12:57 PM

Quetzal took me more than 400 fails but they are easy fails because of the hatching time. It gives you an idea why some people take weeks, months, years to breed the ultra rare diamonds when you have to have so many fails before you get it.

maguar
05-01-14, 01:33 PM
Please see the discussion on quetzals in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33511-Quetzal-Dragon&p=540713&viewfull=1#post540713).