PDA

View Full Version : Can't store the Tablet of Tabernum? And the warehouse?

moon331
05-01-14, 06:39 AM
I wish it could be stored. Why can't Tablet of Tabernum be stored?

I understand that we can't store the warehouse, but my warehouse is always sparkling, kinda annoying. Apparently, one of my neighbor had "helped" me on warehouse while I never could have a chance to click it because it is warehouse.

brdwybaby
05-01-14, 08:27 AM
I've never understood why you're able to "help" the storage shed. It doesn't make any sense.

eatup2
05-01-14, 08:30 AM
I wish the Glimmer Gate could be stored. I rarely collect from it.

brenstal
05-01-14, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I find the Glimmer Gate a lot more annoying than the Tabernum.

moon331
05-02-14, 05:25 AM
I agree. I forgot the most annoying Glimmer Gate. It's big and animated.

ciarjen
05-02-14, 06:12 AM

I collect from my every 2 hours. It is the best source of glimmer shards and fragments which are needed to grow the plants in the greenhouse.

There was a hint a while ago from TL that we will need these plants soon.

m1stery
05-02-14, 08:19 AM
I collect from my every 2 hours. It is the best source of glimmer shards and fragments which are needed to grow the plants in the greenhouse.

There was a hint a while ago from TL that we will need these plants soon.

I also collect from it every 2 hours for the same reasons!
But I would like to see GlimmerGate as part of future updates. I mean, we are in Glimmer forest and it is a GlimmerGate, it should play another important role in the game :)

wiccapi
05-02-14, 07:55 PM
When there are nO new expansions to go to.
It will take you into a new island. Just suggesting ::3

shambalaya
05-02-14, 10:07 PM
Yeah, it's a gate! It should take you somewhere instead of being a staircase to nothing... Maybe an alternate reality or back in time? Or directly to the ancient vaults/dark caves so we can have a look for ourselves :-D

Queenzod
05-02-14, 10:40 PM
Yeah, it's a gate! It should take you somewhere instead of being a staircase to nothing... Maybe an alternate reality or back in time? Or directly to the ancient vaults/dark caves so we can have a look for ourselves :-D

That would be AWESOME!

55lee55
06-05-14, 04:37 PM
Okay, but has anyone discovered the answer to the original question, Why can't the Tablet of Tabernum be stored?

I can see why it might not be able to be stored when there is still a chance to get a Knowledge Shard from it. I have all four Shards and it is taking up space that were it free, I might consider purchasing the new Magic Fruit Tree, or whatever it is, sorry I haven't looked that closely at it since I have no need for Magic Fruit at this time, but if I had the room, I might put the new tree there. But when I went to make room, I found I couldn't store the Tablet. Unlike the Glimmergate which does have a chance of dropping something useful every two hours, the Tablet of Tabernum is useless to me since I have all four Knowledge Shards. I guess I don't understand why anything other than the Storage Shed itself can't be stored, except for choppable trees who someone explained that people were recharging them by storing them in the beginning of the game.

Even if storing something necessary to game play was possible, which except for the very rare four Knowledge Shards I see no use for the Tablet of Tabernum once it has been obtained through the main story line, why keep players from storing things even if doing so may cause them to miss opportunities like obtaining the Knowledge Shards? Especially if it were made clear that by storing an item the gameplay may be affected, sometimes it is necessary to rearrange items in our kingdoms, and the inability to place even the Glimmergate in storage to move it to another spot can make redecorating difficult.

Any word on why this can't be stored?

Thanks!

tuskmage
06-05-14, 06:03 PM
Okay, but has anyone discovered the answer to the original question, Why can't the Tablet of Tabernum be stored?

I can see why it might not be able to be stored when there is still a chance to get a Knowledge Shard from it. I have all four Shards and it is taking up space that were it free, I might consider purchasing the new Magic Fruit Tree, or whatever it is, sorry I haven't looked that closely at it since I have no need for Magic Fruit at this time, but if I had the room, I might put the new tree there. But when I went to make room, I found I couldn't store the Tablet. Unlike the Glimmergate which does have a chance of dropping something useful every two hours, the Tablet of Tabernum is useless to me since I have all four Knowledge Shards. I guess I don't understand why anything other than the Storage Shed itself can't be stored, except for choppable trees who someone explained that people were recharging them by storing them in the beginning of the game.

Even if storing something necessary to game play was possible, which except for the very rare four Knowledge Shards I see no use for the Tablet of Tabernum once it has been obtained through the main story line, why keep players from storing things even if doing so may cause them to miss opportunities like obtaining the Knowledge Shards? Especially if it were made clear that by storing an item the gameplay may be affected, sometimes it is necessary to rearrange items in our kingdoms, and the inability to place even the Glimmergate in storage to move it to another spot can make redecorating difficult.

Any word on why this can't be stored?

Thanks!

Becasue it is too heavy & the modern humans can't figure out how it was build. That's why we don't know how to take it apart to put it away?

jptheripper
06-05-14, 06:08 PM
Collect from it. You need the shards and fragments. If you are maxed, make dark seeds. If you are maxed, make dark plants. You'll need about a billion later

StoryPlayer67
06-06-14, 03:30 PM
There are 4 knowledge shards to be gotten randomly from the tablet. I have one it increases water now I get 2 to 3 instead of one. The others can be looked up however I know another increases your energy every third crop u chop. Always collect from resource buildings, sir piggy, the tablet, the roost, manticore, and the purple cow. Hope this helps some.