PDA

View Full Version : a purple smoke?!what just happened?

mintylc1980
04-30-14, 08:05 PM
I was just fishing from the well and a purple smoke came out from no where and then disappered into the air. It happened so fast I did not have time to take a screenshot. And nothing happned. No wired items, no new goals. Everything just went back to normal.

Could anyone tell me what just happned in my kingdom?

dolla525
04-30-14, 08:44 PM
Whenever you are up a new level.. The purple smoke shows up.. This is the purple smoke i always see whenever i level up.. Let us know if its anything else than that

KasiaH30
04-30-14, 09:29 PM
It's the smoke monster from the TV show Lost lol. Seriously though I've noticed a bright flash before in my game like a bomb went off!

mintylc1980
04-30-14, 09:59 PM
Whenever you are up a new level.. The purple smoke shows up.. This is the purple smoke i always see whenever i level up.. Let us know if its anything else than that

It's defenately not from a level up! It's not like that gloring thing when I get a level up. It's a smoke with a "puff" likes the one comes out from a witch's pot. So I thought something magic happened only it did not occur anything.

My purple cow was just next to the well. May it was passing gas. Bad bad cow

Queenzod
04-30-14, 10:36 PM
It's defenately not from a level up! It's not like that gloring thing when I get a level up. It's a smoke with a "puff" likes the one comes out from a witch's pot. So I thought something magic happened only it did not occur anything.

My purple cow was just next to the well. May it was passing gas. Bad bad cow

It means you have some moisture in your device! You need to put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. That'll dry it out.

Just kidding!

maguar
05-01-14, 02:37 AM
There are some weird display things occassionally such as giant sparkle, lightning, smoke etc. You find reports and theories here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43363-What-was-that-2-seconds-of-twinkling-light-everywhere-in-my-kingdom)

mintylc1980
05-01-14, 04:32 AM
There are some weird display things occassionally such as giant sparkle, lightning, smoke etc. You find reports and theories here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43363-What-was-that-2-seconds-of-twinkling-light-everywhere-in-my-kingdom)

Yes, I saw a lot of reports there. But still no answer. It makes me really want to know what it is.

brdwybaby
05-01-14, 08:30 AM
It's the smoke monster from the TV show Lost lol. Seriously though I've noticed a bright flash before in my game like a bomb went off!

Does this mean we'll be getting polar bears soon?!! ;)

KasiaH30
05-01-14, 03:02 PM

Yes and also the new character is going to be a man named Jacob :)

chalupa2030
05-01-14, 07:43 PM
It means you have some moisture in your device! You need to put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. That'll dry it out.

Just kidding!

That's hilarious!!

mnjcafe
05-03-14, 09:43 AM
This whole thread is cracking me up! I have gotten the random burst of sparkles before but never purple smoke.

stuffedmounts
05-03-14, 10:55 AM
I'd rather have a frozen donkey wheel that pops gems out when you turn it.

Seriously though, it would be cool if there were little easter eggs of some sort. A purple smoke monster that appears every blue moon and if you happen to catch it, you get 5 gems! :D

KasiaH30
05-03-14, 02:30 PM

Seriously though, it would be cool if there were little easter eggs of some sort. A purple smoke monster that appears every blue moon and if you happen to catch it, you get 5 gems! :D

Another Easter Egg would be if you could spot the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 somewhere in the kingdom you could get a hatch door for a prize :)

Lavendah42
05-04-14, 03:23 AM
and a new recipe in the kitchen: fish biscuits

SpiritWind00
05-04-14, 03:54 AM

Make that smoked fish biscuits!

KasiaH30
05-04-14, 06:26 AM

Don't forget Dharma peanut butter!

roguebee
05-04-14, 06:33 AM

I'd rather trust a purple cow daily for a chance of a gem rather than wait once a year for a purple smoke monster for 5.

bottledH20
05-04-14, 07:50 AM
I don't pay close attention to the little animations, but isn't there an animation when you speed something up with gems? I think it may do a poof of purple smoke if you were to, say, accidentally speed your well up with gems. The well time is so short that it would probably only cost one gem to speed it up and might not be noticed.

I could be way off, like I said, though, 'cause I don't pay close attention to the little animations.

fish63
05-04-14, 08:00 AM
I am not getting gems from Troll Vault! I know we will need them in the future. Have closed and reinstalled. Still nothing. Silver twice and then just coins! Any advice!

55lee55
05-04-14, 10:39 AM
It seems to me that collecting anything besides coins from the Troll Pit is a rare drop but keep trying! I just recently got a topaz after collecting repeatedly and getting only coins. I suspect this is one of those items where persistence pays off eventually. Keep trying and good luck!

Lavendah42
05-04-14, 05:00 PM
oh yes, and the mayo & beer!

maguar
05-05-14, 12:54 AM
Closing the thread as the original question has been answered

I was just fishing from the well and a purple smoke came out from no where and then disappered into the air. It happened so fast I did not have time to take a screenshot. And nothing happned. No wired items, no new goals. Everything just went back to normal.

Could anyone tell me what just happned in my kingdom?

Random display issue