PDA

View Full Version : Up energy levels per level

NatureHike
04-30-14, 05:31 PM
40 energy is not enough when you have 200 or more items in your kingdom to take care of. I suggest, each time you level up to a new level you get 5 more energies.

mintylc1980
04-30-14, 08:23 PM
40 energy is not enough when you have 200 or more items in your kingdom to take care of. I suggest, each time you level up to a new level you get 5 more energies.
You can never have too much energy!!

At least add more energy when reach some leverls. Only 40 energy just make this fun game getting frustrating!

brenstal
04-30-14, 08:29 PM
It would be nice to get a bit more energy, but I think five per new level is over****. If energy level could go up to 50 when you get to the very top levels, that would be nice. You have to wait 3 minutes for the energy to recharge, so 40 energy already takes 2 hours to build back up. To me, I think having to manage energy and prioritize things is part of the game. It draws out the quests a big. I put some of my buildings in storage because they don't benefit me much, and I only tend to farm animals and plants when I need a certain thing. As you level up you get more of a collection of things, so you're just maintaining it intead of building it up. As players we do eventually get energy boosts, like the research that gives you energy while farming and the pink alicorn that you could get during February. Also, you can usually get energy by visiting neighbors.

ShibuyaCloth
05-01-14, 12:46 AM
Being at level 50 and having all energy boost buildings and animals I am OK. Just make priorities how to use your energy. I even have sometimes energy overflow, can always us it, but then on things I really don't need, i.e. gold.

PricelessShell
05-01-14, 06:28 PM
I agree more energy please��

queenmommamia
05-03-14, 06:05 AM
I can't get it done on level 25 with 40 energy how are you doing it at level 50???
Add queenmommamia need neighbors!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-03-14, 07:14 AM
I can't get it done on level 25 with 40 energy how are you doing it at level 50???
Add queenmommamia need neighbors!

A lot of those players at level 50 not only have two level 5 wizard schools, but also upteen white alicorns, is how they do it lol.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-03-14, 07:16 AM
More energy options in the Royal Exchange would also be nice, ones that don't ask for something that only drops once/day, like the magic fruit does.