PDA

View Full Version : Question about tips

janddolphins
04-30-14, 07:32 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find answer. Is there a limit to either how many tips you can give or receive in a day. I have noticed when I go down my neighbor list in the morning to give out all my tips some of them have only one or two available instead of the 6 or in some cases nothing at all even though I had not yet tipped them that day.

Thanks for any responses!

*edit: I should also add I am not referring to when there are no available tables and it happens in both RS and BS. It does not happen with everyone but I get a few a day in each game like this

kooky panda
04-30-14, 10:38 AM
Are you waiting until the reset time? If you try to tip them before the game resets at Midnight (Pacific time), you will not be able to, unless you did not use the full 6 the prior day.

janddolphins
04-30-14, 01:26 PM
No, I only do it once a day after reset time and do it all at once. Might be a bug then if others are not having the problem

kooky panda
04-30-14, 01:47 PM
When you go a neighbor and see you cannot tip all of your 6 tips, have you tried coming home and then going back to see if you can tip the rest?

janddolphins
04-30-14, 02:52 PM
No, I will try that next time though, thank you.

It's not the end of the world bug, I just want to be able to tip those who are regular tippers when I can