PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded red rock

vmahal
04-29-14, 06:41 PM
I upgraded my red rock to big red rock. Since then it sparkles every 20 seconds. However the money I collect does not stay. When the game refreshes the coin count is lowered. I restarted my ipad and it still happens. Please help.

kooky panda
04-29-14, 06:54 PM
Try moving your habitat to see if you still get the sparkles

vmahal
04-30-14, 05:28 AM
I don't have space to actually move it. However I did click on the move button and moved it around and put it back in its original place. I still get the sparkles and the coins start at 250. So if the actual coins accumulated should be 5, it shows 255.

kooky panda
04-30-14, 10:51 AM
Sometimes moving the habitat will correct this.
Here are a few more suggestions:
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51445-Sparkles&p=643130&viewfull=1#post643130)
The sync error most likely occurs if you are in your game for a long period of time and you collect from a habitat which has been "played with". If you stay at your island and do not go anywhere else, your habitat will think it was "played with" again when in fact it wasn't. It will try to give you the bonus coins for this, but when you attempt to do any actions which might communicate with our servers, the server will notice the discrepancy and revert back. You can avoid this by visiting a neighbor after you collect your initial bonuses when you login.

Elsa;625181']Additionally, please remember to collect your sparkles before you use your Dragon for any actions such as Breeding Den, Evolution, or Storage as this may cause a sync error. Placing the Dragon back into the Habitat and then collecting the sparkles may help resolve the issue.

dangerb0y
05-01-14, 12:23 PM
Also this has happened to me when:

1. My date and time weren't set to automatic
2. When I have the app open on iPad and iPhone at the same time.