PDA

View Full Version : "select all" neiighbours

SaTy22
04-29-14, 04:56 PM
due to the need for mythic maps, i have to ask for them every three days. it's quite a hard job to click oneach of my ~700 friends and ask them for mythic map.
Even worse is, that the game crashes most of the times i try to ask for maps. Sometimes it did work anyway, sometimes it did not and i have to ask every single one again.

It would be a big help to introduce a "select all" button.
Even if you make it cost 1 Gold, to activate.

nmishii
04-29-14, 05:05 PM
You can only receive 20 items from requests per day, so you really should only request from 20-25 neighbors who you know are still active and will respond to your request. If you request 700 each day, you are clogging your request system.

SaTy22
04-30-14, 01:34 AM
You can only receive 20 items from requests per day, so you really should only request from 20-25 neighbors who you know are still active and will respond to your request. If you request 700 each day, you are clogging your request system.

the requests are not deleted after each day. So let's say you request 700 maps and 20 of them send you one map. The second day, most of your requests will still be active. In the 3 days a later expansion takes, you can't ask for maps every day, so you need to ask more than 20 people to not waste maps.

All10star
05-17-14, 06:52 AM
I agree!!!! How easy would it be to add a "select all" button. Stop wasting time putting out unbreedable dragons and make the game more efficient.

Clark_Wayne
05-17-14, 07:34 PM
Agreed ;)