PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: May Sneak Peek

Aggwynn
04-29-14, 02:03 PM
Hey All,

April came and went, here's a look into May!

1) Troll Tribe Part 5
-We conclude the Troll Tribe story arc first week of May

2) A Mystery Character Gets Revealed
-We'll finally get to see what this person looks like!

3) Week Long Event
-Get your Knights ready, because they're going up against something sitting on mounds of treasure. It's about to get heated :cool:

4) Someone Is Realizing Their Potential
-Who?!

Other Things:
-New Trade? A Crate?!!
-Something old and ancient has a chance of thriving in your Kingdom
-Lots of new/good/fun additions

We hope May will knock your socks off!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :rolleyes::p

maguar
04-29-14, 02:18 PM
On exciting. Can't wait to see what the week long event is. I'm thinking dragons.

meme1098
04-29-14, 02:21 PM
Ah...dragons would be interesting. :D

jimboser
04-29-14, 02:47 PM
On exciting. Can't wait to see what the week long event is. I'm thinking dragons.

Fire breathing dragons, most likely. The best kind. ;)

maguar
04-29-14, 03:06 PM
I'm wondering what the special jewels will be used for. According to the description the emerald symbolises greed, the sapphire symbolises war, the topaz symbolises peace and the red ruby is a rare red gem. I was thinking we might use them to create the Crown Jewels for Kaz. Maybe the emerald for a crown, the sapphire for a club and the topaz for a shield. However looking at the pics of the troll king it looks like the emerald would be a sceptre and the ruby a medallion/talisman.

doobievilla
04-29-14, 03:18 PM
My gut says all are for crown.. i.e. they all represent the factions and when put into the Crown sorta makes a statement of unification- in which a true ruler should embody. And the crown I mean is for your ruler / avatar

Queenzod
04-29-14, 03:19 PM
I'm wondering what the special jewels will be used for. According to the description the emerald symbolises greed, the sapphire symbolises war, the topaz symbolises peace and the red ruby is a rare red gem. I was thinking we might use them to create the Crown Jewels for Kaz. Maybe the emerald for a crown, the sapphire for a club and the topaz for a shield. However looking at the pics of the troll king it looks like the emerald would be a sceptre and the ruby a medallion/talisman.

Forget a crown for Kaz! I want one for meeeee!

doobievilla
04-29-14, 03:26 PM
I was just looking at the coronation area and took a screenshot to blow it up bigger.. is it just me or is that one Cherub around the fountain headless? )

dragoniakingdom
04-30-14, 02:03 AM
I was just looking at the coronation area and took a screenshot to blow it up bigger.. is it just me or is that one Cherub around the fountain headless? )

The cherub with his back & wings showing is indeed headless! :eek:

Chaotarch
04-30-14, 02:50 AM

Queenzod aka Sabina? - i have 4 big rubys, so i can 3 give away:o

But i think Kaz need an overhaulin for his head, with his halfhorns he looks a little bit *** :D

kudukuda
04-30-14, 03:09 AM
3) Week Long Event
-Get your Knights ready, because they're going up against something sitting on mounds of treasure. It's about to get heated :cool:

Heated.... Treasures.... Should we start making feasts for more desert adventures.... I wonder....

bogusiawieder
04-30-14, 05:49 AM
Maybe the crown with the locked expansion will be unlocked and we can forge it with the jewels?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-30-14, 06:20 AM
Heated.... Treasures.... Should we start making feasts for more desert adventures.... I wonder....

I was wondering the exact same thing, kudukuda ... Gonna work on some, just in case lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-30-14, 06:21 AM
Ps. Exciting preview, TL! Thanks :)

berrigan17
05-01-14, 04:20 AM
You guys have created a really fun game. Thank you!

rosym47
05-01-14, 04:32 AM
The cherub with his back & wings showing is indeed headless! :eek:

Another mystery, opposite the headless cherub there is something else. It has a tail and perhaps a leg showing behind the crown cage.
It would be good to use some jewels and fey crystals.

analine
05-01-14, 05:39 AM
Something on a mound of treasure? That must be a dragon right?! It would be very interesting to see a real big dragon like smaug on a big pile of jewels and gold. Maybe our red dragons and mithril dragons are actually her offspring!

kooky panda
05-01-14, 09:28 AM
or maybe the Ancient Vaults??

m1stery
05-01-14, 10:29 AM
When are we going to get a sneak peak of todays update?!

Bahaqueen
05-03-14, 02:06 PM
Fire breathing dragons, most likely. The best kind. ;)
🌴fire breathing would me aaaaaaawesome mon!🌴

Bahaqueen
05-03-14, 02:08 PM
lmao now your talking mon.....crown fe de Queens & Kings quite appropriate..we're doing the bloody work lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-04-14, 05:42 AM
or maybe the Ancient Vaults??

...or maybe stock up on peppers and hot sauce??

55lee55
05-04-14, 09:42 AM
This is such a fun thread! I love the speculations and they are all so creative! I would definitely like a crown! It looks like May will be a very exciting month!

55lee55
05-05-14, 05:41 AM
Has anyone else noticed new and exciting rumblings in their kingdoms in the last day or so that could be an indication of things to come soon?

Last night right before bedtime both my Cocoa Bean harvest and a regular pond dropped a very rare Fey Crystal! I also noticed an increase in rare drops from other buildings. Could this be a warning that there are changes due in the near future? These things do seem to run in random waves of good luck, but could it be that this is not as random as it might appear?

Anyuszko
05-05-14, 06:02 AM
Hey All,
3) Week Long Event
We hope May will knock your socks off!
-Aggwynn and Glimmergate :rolleyes::p

How do you all prepare for this? Such as other players I think a dragon may visit our kingdom, and we have to fight against it.

Or perhaps TL gives us a week of possibility to find (mythril?) dragons in any or a speciel adventure?

55lee55
05-05-14, 06:11 AM
How do you all prepare for this? Such as other players I think a dragon may visit our kingdom, and we have to fight against it.

Or perhaps TL gives us a week of possibility to find (mythril?) dragons in any or a speciel adventure?

I think almost anything is possible at this point. Great post! I hope there are dragons!

Anyuszko
05-05-14, 06:18 AM
I think almost anything is possible at this point. Great post! I hope there are dragons!

Well if it would be a reward from a specific adventure, you may have stocked up a few of all possible feasts; some of them are not easy to cook and takes a day.

(I have usually 10+ from ancient vault and bandit feasts - forgot the names - but always low on desert sand and dark cave adventures feasts, coz if i have one i usually use it. For a few days maybe i send my knights only for ancient vaults and try to stock up other feasts.)

dng1234
05-05-14, 09:04 AM
But i think Kaz need an overhaulin for his head, with his halfhorns he looks a little bit *** :D

Sic Ivy and Greselda on him. Maybe they can make a horn growing spell and get him looking a little more trollish.

arikasi
05-05-14, 08:08 PM
Whatever it is, I hope it gives a chance to drop the Burning Ember. I have two dragon eggs and been trying to get them hatched since last October.

55lee55
05-06-14, 10:56 AM
Are we expecting an update this week, or is it time off to give us time to craft and find things as Anyuszko pondered earlier?

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to discover the new inhabitant to our kingdom and to see which direction the storyline points when the kingdom dynamics change drastically! TL never fails to surprise me with the bends and twists the storyline takes. I can't wait to see the lady in the dress I want for my Ruler! I don't suppose we can team up with Ivy and Griselda to put a clothing exchange on her so she has to wear the red stretch pants and pretend she is me while the three of us find a flat rooftop, put out some deck chairs, send Thurston to bring us cooling refreshments while we watch the newcomer settle into our kingdoms and learn to make Sir Piggy a best friend?

No, I expect the TL designers have a much more unpredictable and awesome story than anything I can imagine. I can't wait to find out the secret!

meme1098
05-06-14, 11:01 AM
I'm excited about the 'weeklong event' & the mounds of treasure.

jaybay1147
05-06-14, 03:42 PM
On part five of the troll tribe. Have to collect some more wool for the lv 3 castle upgrade though. ;c

oliverrr11
05-06-14, 08:36 PM
I'm excited about the 'weeklong event' & the mounds of treasure.

Me too! Although they never said we would actually be able to GET the mounds of treasure...

dracoonic
05-06-14, 09:30 PM
I just got my pay today, hopefully TL will release something non-decorative items so that I can buy to reward myself a little bit :cool:

ggfdddgh
05-08-14, 11:15 AM
no new update today?

katbtodd
05-08-14, 11:22 AM
In about 35 mins or so

HistoryGirl7
05-08-14, 11:34 AM
I was wondering too

ggfdddgh
05-08-14, 11:42 AM
usually there is a post a few hours before the update.

JayUK69
05-08-14, 12:05 PM
New update available

Hello Belladonna - Trade with Belladonna

Reward 1400 coins 5xp

Through the Grapevine

Find Lady Greselda - visit Greselda's Castle
Check Greselda's Garden - collect from Greselda's Dark Garden

Reward 1400 coins 5xp unlock Send Belladonna Plants exchange

GC5410
05-08-14, 12:06 PM
New update available, first part is trade with Belladonna

Do you have the fortune teller tent?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68456-05-08-update-or-fortune-teller-add-on

kurgan
05-08-14, 12:07 PM
First part of today's update requires trading with Belladonna: 15 Living Wood, 30 Mushrooms, 15 Rat Tails.

GC5410
05-08-14, 12:12 PM
Then you visit Greselda's castle and garden.

MiniLaura
05-08-14, 12:13 PM
FYI: I started an update thread for 5/8: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68458-Castle-Story-05-08-2014-Update

Aggwynn
05-30-14, 01:20 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69132-Castle-Story-June-Sneak-Peek