PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: UNDO button???

Unregistered
01-19-11, 02:19 AM
It's happened to all of us... Hitting the wrong dish (of course the one that takes a day!), using gems accidently instead of throwing away dishes and purchasing that piece of furniture/decoration that you dont want, costing a BUCKET!

YES, I know I can throw away meals, purchase more gems and sell furniture... but when you need to be frugal to save those $$$ to expand, it's not always an option...

I may have clunky fingers but guys, please, you KNOW touch screens are sensitive - a little help?

I get you have created this game on the premise that there are no take backs... (we can't even reset our games!) we get the message... but please.... consider?!

still love you

Unregistered
01-19-11, 04:53 AM
Not a bad idea, but I can see one major flaw... People would purchase the 24 gem cases, and when they didn't get what they wanted then they would just tap on "undo" to get their gems back. Maybe an "are you sure" button would work better. But I do agree that something needs to be done. Like the OP said, we all have those fat-finger moments.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 11:41 AM
Of course a confirm button for "Do you want to use gems" would work wonders but the way these games work is setting up land mines for you to step on and use gems up.

I mean look at the tiny info icons on the magic boxes. You have to click on the bottom left corner lest ye purchase the box itself. I've bought 10k coins with 10 gems twice probably because I just wanted to scroll over a little more.

Saving gems is a losing prospect. It's only a matter of time when you accidentally spend them. If there's something you want, purchase it and be done with it. You can't lose what you don't have at least.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 04:32 PM
I agree I have lost some gems and have even accidently purchased items due to my double tapping on my phone. An undo or confirmation would be great

Unregistered
01-21-11, 09:25 AM
I think a confirmation button when using gems for anything should be added. I JUST lost. My gems a few minutes ago !! It's sooo frustrating to save them up and then accidently push on a mystery box -__-" . I don't want to buy them to replace to ones I lost but to avoid this a confirmation button would help .

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:24 PM
You wonderful people! I knew there was more of us...
And I concur, 'confirm' button over 'undo'..

Now to get TL on board??????????

Unregistered
02-23-11, 08:06 PM
How about a confirmation with a warning like "Opening this box CANNOT be undone!" for surprise items and undo for last 2 minutes for everything else?

Just my 2 cents.

Elyott
02-23-11, 11:35 PM
I think a confirmation button when using gems for anything should be added. I JUST lost. My gems a few minutes ago !! It's sooo frustrating to save them up and then accidently push on a mystery box -__-" . I don't want to buy them to replace to ones I lost but to avoid this a confirmation button would help .

a lot of players has voice out this. sadly, the game won't implement this fuction. if TL plan to have this fuction, it would be there long ago.

just a word of advise, if you save up to a certain number of gems, use it. So, you don't waste the gems accidently.