PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Pinata Dragon 4-29-14 REMOVED

kooky panda
04-29-14, 10:31 AM
New Pinata Dragon!!

10 Hours (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68124-My-Quest-Outpost-Is-Frozen&p=894100&viewfull=1#post894100)

Wow I got it
Diamond x scarecrow
10 hours breeding

I just got it with Diamond n Red Lantern :)

chaselance
04-29-14, 10:36 AM
Wow I got it
Diamond x scarecrow
10 hours breeding

eshuman17
04-29-14, 10:36 AM
What is going on with the new cosmic habitat? Are the dragons going to be released again?

ChristianCrow
04-29-14, 10:42 AM
I just saw that! New cosmic dragons would be awesome!!:)

athena238
04-29-14, 11:04 AM
I just got it with Diamond n Red Lantern :) 10 hrs. Good luck

Broggoy
04-29-14, 11:17 AM
With ten hours it also could be a fruitfull...

chaselance
04-29-14, 11:45 AM
With ten hours it also could be a fruitfull...

No I speed it up to make sure it is the new pi?ata dragon

fattom19
04-29-14, 12:35 PM
What are the colors?

metsfreek
04-29-14, 12:42 PM
Going to try Fairytale + Fire. Can get pi?ata and red queen

Broggoy
04-29-14, 12:48 PM
No I speed it up to make sure it is the new pi?ata dragon

Congretulations!

Broggoy
04-29-14, 12:49 PM
What is going on with the new cosmic habitat? Are the dragons going to be released again?

They are already re-released. Cosmic, Saturn and Eclipse

awsumum
04-29-14, 01:21 PM
Fails so far :(

Diamond/scarecrow

Fruitful (I actually thought I might get it first go)
Wild
Firestorm

Diamond/red lantern

Life
Wild

Update:

Diamond/red lantern
Wild

Diamond/reindeer
Life
Wild
CRUSADER!! :(

Really TL? You'd rather give me a diamond hybrid than the new dragon? O.O my heart almost stopped when I saw 44 hours. Wana go sulk!

Natasha_07
04-29-14, 01:28 PM
My fails: Fruitfuls (duh right), Lifes, Firestorms. Not even an Earth Day fail which I still can't get !

awsumum
04-29-14, 01:45 PM

Diamond/scarecrow

Wild
Firestorm

Diamond/red lantern

Life
Wild

Update:

Diamond/red lantern
Wild

Diamond/reindeer
Life
Wild

Really TL? You'd rather give me a diamond hybrid than the new dragon? O.O my heart almost stopped when I saw 44 hours. Wana go sulk!

I got it!! Combo used diamond/reindeer

10 hours

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)

chaselance
04-29-14, 06:53 PM
Congretulations!

Thanks so much this is the first time I ever got a dragon before anybody else in the three years I have been playing.

stashlova
04-29-14, 07:01 PM

Diamond/scarecrow

Wild
Firestorm

Diamond/red lantern

Life
Wild

Update:

Diamond/red lantern
Wild

Diamond/reindeer
Life
Wild

Not sure if its a coincidence but first try for this with Diamond/Turkey gave me Crusader! Happy to get one since I didn't already and bought gold to get past the 44 - TL u sneaky sneaky dragon dealers - I can't resist :(

daughtryville
04-30-14, 04:59 AM
I got it with diamond and scarecrow
Had about 7 fails

Good luck everyone! ��

buttabdullah99
04-30-14, 10:31 AM
Still can't breed it got 10 hrs in den but its fruitful :(:(:( with boost breed I got 3 comman (life) and 1 rare (clockwork ) :(:(:(

AwesomeChefDad
04-30-14, 10:44 AM
Ive been breeding Diamond and two other combos, Night/Diamond and Nova/Diamond to get some rare battle hybrids but all I get is junk..two weeks of this and nothing but Sunrise and Winters. I laughed when I got the promo today saying boosted is free until Friday, that never works. And I used just now, yet another winter..to go along with the one I am hatching, the 5 previous I sold.

Sometimes I wonder if Lavalife/Storm8 are trying to force people from their games..my wife used to love bingo but she is also getting fed up with their antics as I am with these 12 hr breeds of no value.

candletown
04-30-14, 05:07 PM
I got it.. First try with fairytale and crusader.. Used boost breed.. 😃. Doing happy dance.. I never get what i am tryung to breed on the first try!! 💃💃

asyran2012
04-30-14, 05:18 PM
Happy Birthday Dragon Story!
I hope you become easier and better in the future! (That's my wish to Dragon Story lol :p)

Anyways, this Pi?ata Dragon looks so cool! I'm going for it now! Taking a break from the "impossible" Earth Day Dragon.. Probably I might get this dragon on the way :)
The Cosmic Dragons are here to stay I believe! TL should release more Cosmic Dragons! :)

dragonspearls
04-30-14, 05:31 PM
I got it on the first try ... which was at least my fourth try (this time around) for a Diamond. Got it with a Firestorm and Atlantis.

kbrown0410
05-01-14, 03:27 AM
Tried Dino/Fairytale, got a Clockwork...

bluefoxcrystal
05-01-14, 07:57 AM
Ugggh! Too many fruitfails! D: I'm hoping to at least get one... But! I've gotten 8 fruits now and a firestorm... -.-' Good luck to the rest of you trying for this dragon.

Natasha_07
05-01-14, 10:57 AM
How rare is this thing anyway ???

Fruitful x 7
Parakeet x 2 (Really?)
Celtic x 1
Fairy x 1
Life x 7
Firestorm x 2

meoconlunar
05-01-14, 11:04 AM
parakeet is common for me, when breeding earth dragon, i have 3 parakeet, 4 fruitful = =!

MakJulos
05-01-14, 11:15 AM
parakeet is common for me, when breeding earth dragon, i have 3 parakeet, 4 fruitful = =!

Parakeet is one of the "Super Rares" that i get a lot of too when breeding yellow/green, while some of the Rares just keep hiding....i don't think we should bother much looking at how they classify dragons, commons are common for sure, ultra rares are hard to get for most of us, but rares and super rares - i think those classes doesn't say much about actual rarity...

bluefoxcrystal
05-01-14, 11:10 PM
Ugggh! Too many fruitfails! D: I'm hoping to at least get one... But! I've gotten 8 fruits now and a firestorm... -.-' Good luck to the rest of you trying for this dragon.

It's official! I give up! Uncle! Uncle! I got a nice "fail" with scarecrow and lightning (random I know)... Not saying what it was... But ya'll could prolly guess XD

buttabdullah99
05-02-14, 11:11 AM
I just breed diamond/falling leaf and got again 10 hrs and again it's fruitful :(:(:(

Natasha_07
05-02-14, 11:17 AM
I just breed diamond/falling leaf and got again 10 hrs and again it's fruitful :(:(:(

Same luck here. I could put two super rares and would get a dumb Fruitful/Life most of the time, it's like rarity doesn't matter.

BTW is this thing limited ???

cquinn32
05-02-14, 12:03 PM
Got this one with dawntree/clockwork.

buttabdullah99
05-02-14, 12:31 PM
Same luck here. I could put two super rares and would get a dumb Fruitful/Life most of the time, it's like rarity doesn't matter.

Yes that's why I am trying for it otherwise I would go for new may dragon :(:(:(

bluefoxcrystal
05-02-14, 12:52 PM

Try with purple and fairytale/green-yellow :)

buttabdullah99
05-02-14, 08:16 PM
Now I breed diAmond/turkey and got 9 hrs firemane not happy already having 2 :(:(:(

Natasha_07
05-03-14, 11:03 AM
Now I breed diAmond/turkey and got 9 hrs firemane not happy already having 2 :(:(:(

Send 1 my way, I still don't have Firemane. The pinata continues to avoid me... :(
Hope to get it before it expires !!!

buttabdullah99
05-03-14, 11:23 AM
Send 1 my way, I still don't have Firemane. The pinata continues to avoid me... :(
Hope to get it before it expires !!!

Lol!!! Hope I can share it with u :(

buttabdullah99
05-03-14, 11:25 AM
Breed scarecrow/reindeer got 3 hrs
Then now
Breed turkey/falling leaf got 12 hrs not good :(:(:(

Zummat
05-03-14, 11:55 AM
I got this one with Fairytale/Red Queen.

Ten hours so thought it was going to be another Fruitful. When done breeding I wasn't paying attention and almost sold it off the nest. Thank goodness TL does have a confirmation to sell come up! :o

pribakes
05-03-14, 11:17 PM
Really Tl 44 h fail, trying for this one :( you're trying to make me give right? Past month Trying for helios, I got the "ultra rare" 44h (crusader and gold) about 12 times, apparently they are communs dragons in my island, should I say luck me, no I dont think so, using boost bottom, while it was free, only got pegasus four time in a row, I have been trying to get prism for the past week, but since this one is limited I decide to try for this one, so far got 3 firestorms, 1 life, 3 frutifuls, 2 fairys, and now this!!!
Thanks Tl to make me love to hate playing this game !

shield14
05-04-14, 02:16 AM
No Pinata yet, just Fruitfuls, Lifes, Wilds, 1 Parakeet and 1 Eagle so far.
I think she has lost her way to my Island and no matter how much I tried to enlighten her way with gold she seems as if she is blind :)
I think she is just another dragon passing by my Island :)

buttabdullah99
05-04-14, 05:09 AM
I think she has lost her way to my Island and no matter how much I tried to enlighten her way with gold she seems as if she is blind :)

Same here buddy next is mine last try if no then go to hell bcoz I want to try for saturn also :(:(:(

shield14
05-04-14, 06:11 AM
Same here buddy next is mine last try if no then go to hell bcoz I want to try for saturn also :(:(:(

Update:
have another Fruitfull and Earth Day in the nests and a Firestorm in the den.
It's really ridiculous :(

buttabdullah99
05-04-14, 06:32 AM
Update:
Can u plz send me ur earth day lol

YAHOO!!!!! My last try gave me pi?ata dragon I am soooo happy and excited OMG!!! I am doing happy dance my combo is Celtic/crusader.My strategy was the Celtic i got as a fail from pinata trying used that Celtic and got it on 1st try with this combo
;);););):)

chalupa2030
05-04-14, 06:38 AM

Cute post!

coco1954
05-04-14, 06:44 AM
I gave up trying for prism after the 600th fail. I hope u succeed where I did not. Good luck!

shield14
05-04-14, 06:53 AM
YAHOO!!!!! My last try gave me pi?ata dragon I am soooo happy and excited OMG!!! I am doing happy dance my combo is Celtic/crusader.My strategy was the Celtic i got as a fail from pinata trying used that Celtic and got it on 1st try with this combo

Congrats!!! Finally you have it! Now you see the "face of Luck" and I hope it will finally turn my way too!
When you'll be doing the happy dance think about a little rain, it might visit us also since you were lucky with everhiding Pinata!

buttabdullah99
05-04-14, 07:35 AM
Congrats!!! Finally you have it! Now you see the "face of Luck" and I hope it will finally turn my way too!
When you'll be doing the happy dance think about a little rain, it might visit us also since you were lucky with everhiding Pinata!
Thanks I was trying for it since it was released and now I got it hope u also get it soon :o

Zummat
05-04-14, 09:06 AM
Really Tl 44 h fail, trying for this one :( you're trying to make me give right? Past month Trying for helios, I got the "ultra rare" 44h (crusader and gold) about 12 times, apparently they are communs dragons in my island, should I say luck me, no I dont think so, using boost bottom, while it was free, only got pegasus four time in a row, I have been trying to get prism for the past week, but since this one is limited I decide to try for this one, so far got 3 firestorms, 1 life, 3 frutifuls, 2 fairys, and now this!!!
Thanks Tl to make me love to hate playing this game !

This is a crazy game. I have yet to get a 44 HR egg. And rarely get the dragon I specifically try for.

buttabdullah99
05-04-14, 09:47 AM
This is a crazy game. I have yet to get a 44 HR egg. And rarely get the dragon I specifically try for.
Same here never get 44hrs fail :(:(:(

bluefoxcrystal
05-04-14, 04:39 PM
Got me a bouncing baby diamond trying for this little guy... And a fairytale dragon XD Just got it using scarecrow and firestorm!! XD XD

pribakes
05-04-14, 06:47 PM
I gave up trying for prism after the 600th fail. I hope u succeed where I did not. Good luck!

pribakes
05-04-14, 06:49 PM

I hate 44h fails, always end up speeding up, but this time Im gonna wait, still have 25h waiting, hope next try is pinata, good luck for those who are trying !

pribakes
05-04-14, 06:50 PM
Can u plz send me ur earth day lol

Congrats buttabdullah :)

shield14
05-04-14, 11:57 PM

Update:

Update:
Two more Firestorms in the nests and a Life in the den :( :( :(
To my understanding TL is doing everything to make DS less attractive.
This is really ridiculous to spend 6 days non stop breeding and get nothing but Commons.
I have a neighbour at level 88, she sold her habitats and dragons and bought beginners habitats and put all her baby commons. She quit DS.
This is a shame.

Anyuszko
05-05-14, 06:24 AM
How much time left to breed this one?

jovita777
05-05-14, 10:29 AM
i tried 27 times for pinata dragon and nothing. all i get is dino and clockwork dragons as fails. i want it so much.

Natasha_07
05-05-14, 10:56 AM
Fruitful x 9
Parakeet x 2
Celtic x 1
Fairy x 3
Life x 12
Firestorm x 4
Earth Day x 1
Firemane x 1 (I didn't have this yet so this is the only new 'fail')

I've been trying to breed this one since it came out and still can't get it. This thing is like beyond super rare. :mad:

Natasha_07
05-05-14, 10:59 AM
Update:

I guess it's not meant to be for us huh... I too really want this dragon!

This dragon is so difficult for me to breed it's like the Snowman thing all over again...

pribakes
05-05-14, 11:35 PM
I guess it's not meant to be for us huh... I too really want this dragon!

This dragon is so difficult for me to breed it's like the Snowman thing all over again...

It's not for me too, got even my 3rd diamond, now I have 13 h in my den GOSH this one is hard !!!

SenseiNJ
05-06-14, 03:10 AM
I've tried for this dragon only about 3 times on my main account, using the free boosted breeding, and got parakeet, Celtic and firestorm. Then I got it on my second account on the second try with super and fruitful. If only my main account was as lucky.

tuffyjkitten
05-06-14, 09:29 AM
Charm and Fruity and got 10 hrs....probably another Fruity but one can hope!

shield14
05-06-14, 09:59 AM
I think she has lost her way to my Island and no matter how much I tried to enlighten her way with gold she seems as if she is blind
I think she is just another dragon passing by my Island

Update:
It's really ridiculous

Update:
This is really ridiculous to spend 6 days non stop breeding and get nothing but Commons.

Update:
1 more Parakeet, 1 Clockwork, Fruitful and 12 hours in the breeding den.
Please, Pinata go away, the faster the better for me.
Sick already...

jovita777
05-06-14, 10:11 AM
i tried 27 times for pinata dragon and nothing. all i get is dino and clockwork dragons as fails. i want it so much.

I try 40 times, spend 300 gold and no pinata dragon. So sad. Now i have 10 hrs in my breeding den, but with my luck in this game it's probably another fruitful. I'm angry, sad, and I do not love this game today.

Natasha_07
05-06-14, 10:39 AM
It's not for me too, got even my 3rd diamond, now I have 13 h in my den GOSH this one is hard !!!

LOL! I don't have a Clockwork yet ! After 1 week of ONLY trying for Pinata & still nada. Wish it had lasted a bit longer...

snuggy95
05-06-14, 11:46 AM
It's impossible to get it. Now it's gone from the market...time to try for black rose now it's limited.

kms899
05-06-14, 11:49 AM
I got it in the very last minutes after many tries with many fails of fruitful, fairy and clockwork, over 20 tries, didn't regret it, it gave me a family or clock work level 10, level 7, level 4 and level 1, 1 of each formation:o.

BTW got it with diamond and scarecrow.

jovita777
11-30-14, 11:57 AM
Now it's in a market. Trying again, but all get is fruitful and firestorms.

jovita777
12-03-14, 01:07 PM
Now it's in a market. Trying again, but all get is fruitful and firestorms.
No pinata for me and this time. Sad...