PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate avatar names

mariapepsi
04-29-14, 07:45 AM
I was under the impression that all of the avatars had a unique name, but someone has the same name as mines. My neighbors are getting confuse thinking that they are visiting my boutique but they are not due to the same avatar name. How can this be corrected? Thanks

andromedablack
04-29-14, 08:08 AM
Avatars don't have names, boutiques have names and everyone can name their boutiques as they want even if there are other players with the same boutique name.Only the storm8 ID is unique. If it bothers you that there is another player with the same boutique name you can go to your profile and change it for 10 gems. :)

LavaRain8
04-29-14, 02:59 PM
The person with the same name happens to be neighbors with them too? That is pretty unfortunate. However, I would guess that maybe you could just change your avatar gender to help them determine which one is which? Assuming that the other person is still active and they don't want to just delete them altogether.

But honestly, they really can't tell by the decor and your wall? I can understand just by the name, but since there are only two of you, you're bound to have drastically different looks at least.