PDA

View Full Version : Terrible crashing issues! Can't play at all - game just continuously crashes!

wdwjean
04-29-14, 07:38 AM
Can't get game version number because I sadly can't get game to stay open long enough to get it without crashing! Android player, Samsung Stratosphere phone. Took 30 or more tries just to get game to go through level 1 after I downloaded it yesterday. Now all it does is barely get opened to map screen, then crashes again. On the rare occasions where it actually lets me push through to level 2 & hit to play it crashes as soon as board opens, zapping one unit of energy in the process. It is completely impossible to play this game if it won't stay open! The only reason I even downloaded it was because of the recent goal in my other TL games to download & play it. So I got the initial gems for downloading, but now can't do anything with the game despite the new goals to earn gems for reaching level 12 or 16 or whichever it was. Is this some kind of cruel trick? Dangling a carrot we cannot reach because of game glitches? I'm so very disappointed in this app! Please tell me what to do (if there is a solution, that is). Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
04-29-14, 11:57 AM
Hi Wdwjean,

Please download the latest version of the game from the Google Play store and let us know if this resolves the issue for you or if you still experience this.

If you're still experiencing this and are able to provide video of your game's performance, this would be appreciated and rewarded. :)

wdwjean
05-02-14, 01:37 PM
I saw there have been two updates through Google Play since I posted the above message. I have downloaded each, and afterwards I am experiencing the exact same result. If I can actually get the screen to load where you choose your level, I select level 2, then if it opens the farthest it will let me go is the guide showing to match the 3 lemon candies, then the lime candies, and then it crashes. That is as far as it ever lets me get and it's terribly frustrating. I would be happy to provide video of it as it happens if you can direct me as to how I would do that. I wasn't aware that was a function within your games. Please advise.

[S8] Elsa
05-05-14, 11:32 AM
I saw there have been two updates through Google Play since I posted the above message. I have downloaded each, and afterwards I am experiencing the exact same result. If I can actually get the screen to load where you choose your level, I select level 2, then if it opens the farthest it will let me go is the guide showing to match the 3 lemon candies, then the lime candies, and then it crashes. That is as far as it ever lets me get and it's terribly frustrating. I would be happy to provide video of it as it happens if you can direct me as to how I would do that. I wasn't aware that was a function within your games. Please advise.

Sorry to hear that the updates haven't helped with your issue. Please continue updating when they become available and let us know if any of these help. We're working diligently to resolve as many issues as possible.

The game doesn't have a video option within the game, but if you're able to use another device to record your game when the performance issue occurs, it would be very useful in our investigation. If you're not able to, that's okay, but we'd be happy to reward players who send in videos of their issue with Gems. If you're able to send video, please email it to support@teamlava.com as an attachment and PM me the ticket number. :)