PDA

View Full Version : Send the letter or upgrade my garden?

savage_mel
04-28-14, 10:06 PM
So, I have this problem.....I was all set to upgrade my garden, which calls for 5 mythic essences (which took me FOREVER to get because my one manticore is pretty cheap with those whiskers!) but now Thomas wants to send those essences to Agnes! What should I do? Whatever doesn't get chosen will have to wait a long while until I can brew up more of those essences.

Chaotarch
04-28-14, 11:54 PM
So, I have this problem.....I was all set to upgrade my garden, which calls for 5 mythic essences (which took me FOREVER to get because my one manticore is pretty cheap with those whiskers!) but now Thomas wants to send those essences to Agnes! What should I do? Whatever doesn't get chosen will have to wait a long while until I can brew up more of those essences.

I have the same problem weeks ago:o
Now i am maxed out in whiskers :) dragonscales must be 70+ and my silverstock growing again ( after all the letters to agnes ) :cool:
be patient and take step by step, there is no gemprice for speedquesting :p

pixieblob
04-29-14, 12:00 AM
I would do the letters to Agnes so you can carry on with that questline. I'm at that stage too (but have loads of manticore whiskers and no dragon scales) and that's what i'm doing.

claupu
04-29-14, 12:30 AM
I sent the Essences to Agnes and now I have to wait for more whiskers and Scales to upgrade my garden.

I think it's better to carry on with the main story line.

dracoonic
04-29-14, 01:28 AM
definitely agnes, the garden doesnt give much rewards...

savage_mel
04-29-14, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone! The letters have been sent!��