PDA

View Full Version : Issues

npetitt
04-28-14, 08:17 PM
I have emailed twice and have wasted countless of energy because jewel mania keeps shutting down on me in the middle of level 329. It seems as though that level cannot handle "big plays". I love the game, but this is frustrating and is a waste of money. I want a refund on my energy. Up to 11 shut downs.

npetitt
04-28-14, 08:19 PM
I have shut down my iPad and closed apps and it's still not working.

npetitt
04-29-14, 07:53 AM
I finally passed level but want a refund on gold I lost because of issues!

npetitt
04-29-14, 04:16 PM
That is feedback.

Has anyone had issues with team lava not responding or refunding gold? Should I go thru iTunes since the are more responsive?

maguar
04-30-14, 03:48 AM
Please note that loss of gold is a support issue (support@teamlava.com). When you submit your report you should receive an automated reply. If you don't get this you'll need to submit again. It can also take a couple of business days for a support agent to get in contact with you.

I'm closing this thread as it is against forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) to discuss private correspondence with support.

[S8] Regina
04-30-14, 11:47 AM
I have emailed twice and have wasted countless of energy because jewel mania keeps shutting down on me in the middle of level 329. It seems as though that level cannot handle "big plays". I love the game, but this is frustrating and is a waste of money. I want a refund on my energy. Up to 11 shut downs.

Unfortunately, your device meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, more Islands are being added and the game requires more memory resources from the device in order to run properly. If the device is older or has a lack of memory and resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources when playing.