PDA

View Full Version : Answered Slots bonus coin issues

Tlaw78
04-28-14, 08:09 PM
For the last 4 or 5 days I've been stuck on level 12. Its frustrating because I need to reach level 13 for bonuses in other games. When I click on the coin bonus at the bottom of the screen it adds 300 coins at the top and then quickly totals back down to 0. I first noticed it when I clicked the bonus and then a slot theme, hit max lines and noticed no coins given. I went back out to the main screen and the bonus was still there. Everytime I hit coin bonus it does the same thing. I've cleared data, even uninstalled reinstalled and it keeps doing the same thing.

ebils
04-29-14, 01:02 PM
Hi Tiaw78

We have checked your account and everything look normal on our end. We were able to collect the coins from the Coin Bonus and experienced no reverse.

Please provide us more information regarding this issue for us to investigate:
- Did you see a processing screen when the coins were return?
- What kind of connection were you on?
- Did you try using a different connection?
- Please let us the time and date when it happen
- And any additional information that might help us replicate this issue.

Thank you

Tlaw78
04-30-14, 02:07 PM
I didn't see a processing screen, when I hit collect max bonus it makes the cha ching noise my coin total increases by 300 and anywhere from 1 to 3 seconds later it talleys back down to my original total. I am on my home cable internet. It keeps happening every time I do it, its 5:01 now and I just tried again on my galaxy tab3 and it did it again. Oddly enough I did get bonus coins from installing a game for my dragon story which had bonuses for slots as well, I guess. Once I used them up went back to the home screen and hit the collect max bonus but still wasn't able to collect bonuses. I will try and go to a public internet connection later, but not having any issues with my other Storm8 games.

Tlaw78
04-30-14, 07:23 PM
I'm going to try and link up a video I put up on Facebook. I hope it can be seen, it shows what happens when I try to collect bonuses.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4174584580674&set=vb.1766122177&type=2&theater

Tlaw78
04-30-14, 07:24 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4174584580674&set=vb.1766122177&type=2&theater

Tlaw78
04-30-14, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCJTaB4Wmk&list=PLWf62QSzR2Vzbl3IFOQXMTtsEe4YtpcXx

ebils
05-01-14, 10:34 AM
Hi Tlaw78

Thank you so much for the video. I'll passed this along to the Development Team to investigate~

ebils
05-01-14, 05:32 PM
Thanks again for the video. While the team are investigating the issue with the Bonus Coins. We would like to collect additional information regarding the issue you are experiencing in game.

- When did you first notice you were unable to collect from the Coin Bonus?
- Was there any changes that may have caused this?
- Device setting? (Connection setting, Application manager, time setting, software update, etc)
- Download new app or updated an app?

6SweetSt
05-04-14, 10:13 AM
When I click to collect the daily bonus it is immediately added then immediately subtracted from my total. This occurs even before a open a game to play., ??? I tried deleting and reinstalling which didn't help. I have plenty of memory available and play on a new android. Any ideas?,Funny cuz I get a reward on other TL games if reach level 13 and stuck on level 12. ??

[S8] Regina
05-05-14, 04:52 PM
When I click to collect the daily bonus it is immediately added then immediately subtracted from my total. This occurs even before a open a game to play., ??? I tried deleting and reinstalling which didn't help. I have plenty of memory available and play on a new android. Any ideas?,Funny cuz I get a reward on other TL games if reach level 13 and stuck on level 12. ??

I didn't see a processing screen, when I hit collect max bonus it makes the cha ching noise my coin total increases by 300 and anywhere from 1 to 3 seconds later it talleys back down to my original total. I am on my home cable internet. It keeps happening every time I do it, its 5:01 now and I just tried again on my galaxy tab3 and it did it again. Oddly enough I did get bonus coins from installing a game for my dragon story which had bonuses for slots as well, I guess. Once I used them up went back to the home screen and hit the collect max bonus but still wasn't able to collect bonuses. I will try and go to a public internet connection later, but not having any issues with my other Storm8 games.

As we continue to investigate this issue, we would like to collect more information:

- What was the date and time you first noticed this issue?
- Was there any changes that may have caused this?
- Device setting? (time/date setting, Connection setting, Application manager, software update, etc)
- Download new app or updated an app?

Thank you!