PDA

View Full Version : An offer Anje can't refuse

savage_mel
04-28-14, 12:38 PM
I have this goal right now. It says "wait at Kaz's abode" so I went and collected from Kaz's and got a dire boar, no troll. Goal still says 0/1. Do I have to collect from Kaz's several times to complete this goal? Usually if it says 0/1, then that means you have to visit only once.

kooky panda
04-28-14, 12:49 PM
11.An Offer Anje Can't Refuse
Battle King Anje x 1
*Collect from Kaz's Abode to trigger Anje (50HP)
Rewards: 1,400 Coins, 5 XP, Simple Feast x 1, Large Topaz x 1, unlocks Troll Vault

Could the boar of already been in your kingdom before collecting from Kaz's House?
If you have any other monsters in your kingdom, it will keep Anje from coming out to battle.

savage_mel
04-28-14, 01:11 PM
Nope. I'm aware of the monster rules. Kaz's house was free and clear. I got the goal but still had a couple of hours to wait for his house to be ready. So once it was, I went and collected and it triggered a boar

kooky panda
04-28-14, 03:55 PM
Try reinstalling the game.

Sorry to hear about this! Please try reinstalling your game and see if this resolve the issue. If you are still experiencing issues of King Yamike's battle progress reverting or King Yamike turning into different Beasts, please let us know. Thank you.

savage_mel
04-28-14, 10:01 PM
Thanks! When I went to Kaz's the second time, it triggered Anje