PDA

View Full Version : Deleted castle story can't make it go back help!

bogusiawieder
04-28-14, 10:47 AM
I accidentally deleted CS but due to a postpay bug it says that there was a fatturation error but when I try using the normal credit card it only shows visa,MasterCard and Amex but my credit card doesn't have any of these and it doesn't accept it help please

kooky panda
04-28-14, 11:00 AM
Go to iTunes and redownload Castle story. You do not need to pay for the application.

bogusiawieder
04-28-14, 11:04 AM
Go to iTunes and redownload Castle story. You do not need to pay for the application.

... That the problem : it asks me for the card info because the post pay that I used before is not identified as a normal credit card but I can't put the card info because it doesn't have the options

bogusiawieder
04-28-14, 11:05 AM
It happened before too when I made a purchase and I couldn't do anything in the App Store

kooky panda
04-28-14, 12:29 PM
I have not run across this before. I will try to find someone to help on this issue.

8hat
04-28-14, 12:50 PM
My iPhone is my work phone so I didn't want to put a personal credit card to on it to start the iTune account. There was something when I created the account where it said 'pay later' or something like that and I can only get free apps and if I ever click on anything that is not free it reminds me I will have to submit a payment method (credit card). I can't find it on the phone but you can go to the website for Apple ID and maybe you could "change the payment info" to pay later. I did have to provide a mailing/shipping address. Then it should let you download free apps/games.

PikaSquirrel
04-28-14, 04:01 PM
As long as you are logged into an Apple ID account, you will be able to redownload the game again. If you are having difficulty logging into your Apple ID or setting up your payment option under your Apple ID account, you will need to contact iTunes for assistance.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

doobievilla
04-28-14, 04:34 PM
I never heard of this before.. i was always under the assumption you still need a valid credit card account to download even though it being free. Please correct me if i am wrong..if I am not this isn't a TeamLava issue its a You issue.

CottageRose
04-28-14, 07:24 PM
I set up new iTunes accounts regularly for new Apple folks. You no longer need a credit card to create an iTunes account or to download free apps. Apple changed this awhile back.

Edited to add: This is true for US iTunes accounts; I shouldn't assume other countries' iTunes stores always work the same. :)

maguar
04-29-14, 03:02 AM
Australian iTunes lets you set up an account without a credit card

bogusiawieder
04-29-14, 05:38 AM
I have Italy iTunes and I can't change the payment info because there not the option I have and it doesn't accept the post pay card info and I can't download anything cause it says there was a billing error.
I will try contacting iTunes.

bogusiawieder
04-29-14, 10:54 AM
iTunes support said that this problem will stay for seven days so it will be all ok next Monday I think

kooky panda
04-29-14, 11:01 AM
Oh good. I am sorry you will be delayed, but at least there is now an answer.

bogusiawieder
04-30-14, 05:35 AM
They said this problem is because I didn't pay money but when I made the purchase it did take money from the card... :confused:

kooky panda
04-30-14, 10:44 AM
Strange. If you have other questions I would advise responding back to iTunes to get more clarification of what the issue is.

bogusiawieder
05-02-14, 06:19 AM
Seven days passed but nothing... I think I need to not try doing anything in the App Store l