mission was to arrive at area 6, after that
area 10 and so on. The weird thing is that after
each accomplished assignment of Jewel Mania,
a new assignment of Bakery story comes and
says I only have to serve 1 dish!
No, I dont have any goals at all, nor those of
Jewel Mania, nor Bakery Story goals!
What can I do to get assignments again? I have
25 gems now and really dont want to lose them.
I use Iphone 5s IOS 7.

twospoons
04-28-14, 03:40 AM
i'm not ios, but usually when there's a new team lava game they send out the goal to install it and then the successive goals to play to certain level, as you saw with jewel mania. after usually 3 of those, they stop, i assume because they figure that either you're hooked on the game and will keep playing on your own, or you're only playing to earn gems in the original game (bakery, in this instance) and why should they continue to give you free gems there when you're not going to spend any money in this new game? so that's why you won't see anymore jewel mania goals in bakery.

as for bakery goals, there will be a new set soon! i'm really not sure what that serve 1 dish thing is, maybe that's ios specific, but it's almost time for our monthly theme goals to be released. hang tight, get some dishes mastered to get extra gems, and be careful when you tap!

myndisue
04-28-14, 06:28 PM
iOS won't let you get free stuff for downloading another game. You have to either buy a table or chair or serve a dish. Android doesn't have to do it.

gooeycookies
04-29-14, 04:30 PM
I play on an iPhone but haven't downloaded the new iOS 7 yet and haven't gotten any game to install for gems in a long time does anyone know why is it because I don't have the new update on my phone?

ElaineCarrel
04-29-14, 08:32 PM
I play on an iPhone but haven't downloaded the new iOS 7 yet and haven't gotten any game to install for gems in a long time does anyone know why is it because I don't have the new update on my phone?

Don't worry cuz I don't remember the last time I was given a game 2 download and I'm current on my ios7 updates.

kooky panda
04-30-14, 05:16 AM
Hi,
I play Bakery Story, am @ level 43 now.
A couple of days ago I had a quest to install
Jewel Mania. After I'd installed it, the new
mission was to arrive at area 6, after that
area 10 and so on. The weird thing is that after
each accomplished assignment of Jewel Mania,
a new assignment of Bakery story comes and
says I only have to serve 1 dish!
No, I dont have any goals at all, nor those of
Jewel Mania, nor Bakery Story goals!
What can I do to get assignments again? I have
25 gems now and really dont want to lose them.
I use Iphone 5s IOS 7.

Promotional goals go out randomly and are limited. Hopefully more will be offered to you in the future.