PDA

View Full Version : Answered Entry fee/win issues

Drew4land
04-27-14, 12:49 PM
My wife and I play pool and her entry fee is 5 tickets to with 10 tickets at Curly Cues. My entry fee is 6 tickets to win 50 coins. The ticket regeneration for my wife is an hour or 2, mine is 24 hours. How is it possible for that to happen on the same game. We downloaded it on the same day and she can play continuously and I have to wait till the next day. Any way to change this so I can win tickets instead of coins? It's a fun game but hating this 24 hour delay!!!

Marty67
04-28-14, 08:43 AM
I have the same experience: On my Ipad mini i get coins and tickets for wins and on my Ipod touch i only get coins. On the Ipod touch i also only get tickets every 24 hours.

Whats up there? Why the differences?

LuckyFirefox
04-28-14, 01:57 PM
There will be some aspects of the game that may be different for some players. Sorry for any confusion!

Drew4land
04-28-14, 06:16 PM
So when will this issue be fixed? I'd like to play a lot more than I already do. Winning both tickets and coin is definitely best!

Marty67
04-29-14, 05:09 AM
With those huge differences the leaderboards/rankings are kinda absurd

On the Ipad i could play the whole day since one win equalizes two losses. On the Ipod after about 5 games the day is over.

Quaks
05-01-14, 02:43 PM
One game per Day. Really??

Earlier today the payouts were tickets, so I could keep playing.
Now its useless coins.

7 tickets every 24 hours? Bye. Ill find another pool game.
One play a Day aint good enough!

Drew4land
05-01-14, 06:56 PM
That's what my wife just said too, her game switched from winning tickets to coins so she's done with this game too. If this doesn't get fixed right away this game can be removed from iTunes. Game is pointless to play now.

kruellajones
05-03-14, 07:15 AM
Agree with above comments. Coins only? Really dumb. I also have to use 6 tickets just to practice! Surely practicing should be free?? The game is too expensive to play if I only get a few tickets once a day. 20 diamonds costs €0.89 cents, that's $1.25 and buys me 5 tickets. I need a minimum of 6 tickets to either play a game or practice so I have to pay $2.50 for one game!! That's not much less than a real game in a pool hall! Come on guys get your act together and make the game playable and affordable. I'm certainly not going to play or recommend the game until you do.

ElaineCarrel
05-03-14, 06:23 PM
I thought wow finally another game 4 gems 2 try out! Boy was I wrong. I have no idea as 2 what I'm doing. I don't like that there's no way 2 chg anything. I'd much rather b a female playing then a male. Ud think that they'd at least let us chose the sex of our avatar and race but we don't even get 2 do this unless I missed something.
TL or whoever pls do something 4 us

Snowlotus04
05-04-14, 01:22 AM
The waiting for the tickets is too long, cut the waiting time pls! Or even winning tickets after you won a game not only coins. It's a fun pool game so please don't keep the players waiting 20 hours to play again >.<!!

kruellajones
05-04-14, 11:49 AM
I thought wow finally another game 4 gems 2 try out! Boy was I wrong. I have no idea as 2 what I'm doing. I don't like that there's no way 2 chg anything. I'd much rather b a female playing then a male. Ud think that they'd at least let us chose the sex of our avatar and race but we don't even get 2 do this unless I missed something.
TL or whoever pls do something 4 us
Hi there, you can change your avatar if you want too ...it took me a while to figure it out as well :). Just click on the avatar and you'll see two pencils. Click the one on the avi to change it and the other pencil is to change your name. Good luck :) it's a cool game but way to slow and waaaay to expensive for me :)

eva178
05-04-14, 11:58 AM
Yes I am also getting tickets every 24 hrs. This Realy makes me not enthusiastic for the game,
Fix it or delete the game?

quadwelly
05-04-14, 06:18 PM
Absolutely frustrating been checking all day for my tickets to generate thinking it was 15 minutes. Really? 15 hours?!? How is anyone supposed to keep attention that long. You will just make people annoyed trying to make us pay for things we are not addicted to yet.;)

SeaJelly77
05-07-14, 07:04 PM
I just want to play pool D: the generation time should, at maximum, be 3-5 hours. Not 24 ;_;