PDA

View Full Version : Question

sabrinashal
04-27-14, 10:32 AM
i lost over 100 gems because the game froze when i open it just now :mad:

it speed up my castle adventure when i didn't want it to ... :mad::mad::mad:

i quickly exit the game without collect from my castle!

then i immediately wrote to TeamLava by emailing them support@teamlava.com

now i am waiting for them to reply ...

i was saving those gems for the "Mermaid Pond" :(

my Question: is there any chance they will help me and restore my gems back??? :confused:

boxesj
04-27-14, 12:15 PM
Poor u, I lost 60 on my phone version by accident to speed up the castle :-( was saving for the wizard school.....

sabrinashal
04-27-14, 12:29 PM
i was asking here in the forum to know if someone else has the same case and if they gave him back the gems and if so how long did he had to wait

ghjvcucjb
04-27-14, 12:53 PM
I've never heard of anyone getting back their gems. Sorry. I know it can be upsetting. I've lost 100's maybe even a thousand gems (well not me but little fingers helping mommy) and it never gets easy. Give youself a day or two to be super mad then shrug it off. I always tell myself the gem traps ARE part of the game.

But just in case, I'll send good thoughts that they might just return your gems.

maguar
04-27-14, 02:17 PM
Hey sabrinashal sorry to hear that this has happened to you. You've done the right thing by emailing support. Please note that it is against forum rules (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) to discuss communications with support so people can't actually answer your question without breaking the rules. As such I'm closing this thread. I hope you get a good result.