PDA

View Full Version : oven limit

zoo123g
04-27-14, 07:54 AM
how many all together are we allowed? i am past level 73 so i was wandering how many are allowed with gems?

carabellexo
04-27-14, 08:36 AM
Everyone has a limit of 18 appliances. On buying with gems I dont think you have a limit for how many you can have. I personally haven't bought any slots.

bobbyrae
04-27-14, 10:31 AM
how many all together are we allowed? i am past level 73 so i was wandering how many are allowed with gems?

With gems you are only limited by how many gems you can afford to buy to unlock new slots. :)

twospoons
04-28-14, 03:58 AM
oh, good, i always wanted to ask someone this: zoo123g, why are you personally buying (or considering buying) extra oven slots? i know everyone plays the game their own way, but i just really do not get that. at all. it's so much money, and it seems so easy to have way too much food in this game. so if you don't mind telling me, what's your reasoning?

AngelaM_93
04-28-14, 04:23 AM
I have a nbr who has 37 ovens! I don't think there's really a limit on how many slots u can buy, but IMHO you don't need more than 18 ovens, especially since most of us have tons of food which u get once u start mastering recepies.
PS Imagine the amount of money u have to spend to cook RVC on 37 ovens :O

gabbysmom87
04-28-14, 03:48 PM
I've seen ones with over 80 ovens but they were lvl 100 but now pushed back to 99 with recent xp upgrade.

sweetsuccess007
04-29-14, 05:28 AM
I have 33 ovens. I purchased them because I started baking only RVC outside the goals and it was selling out before the next batch was ready. Yes, it costs a lot of money, but the profit I make a day is over 350,000 - profit, after I recover the expenses of preparing the RVC. When I make any other food for the goals, I just throw it away. In the end of the day, it is much more cost effective to throw away food with little profit and start baking and selling only RVC, as you will recover the cost of the thrown away food in absolutely no time. I will buy more slots if my RVC keeps selling out before the next batch is ready. And this way I have plenty of cash to redecorate and do the goals quickly.

luincristiel
04-29-14, 06:36 AM
I have a nbr who has 37 ovens! I don't think there's really a limit on how many slots u can buy, but IMHO you don't need more than 18 ovens, especially since most of us have tons of food which u get once u start mastering recepies.
PS Imagine the amount of money u have to spend to cook RVC on 37 ovens :O

I guess it depends on whether you're buying gems - buying extra slots/ easy ovens does make life a lot easier, though I'd say I'm happy with my 18 :rolleyes:

zeldashepard
05-02-14, 02:17 PM
One of my neighbors has 75 ovens. A SEVENTY FIVE!!!!!!!

I was like this when I counted O_____O lol

bobbyrae
05-02-14, 05:20 PM
You guys have to remember something. When the game first started the maximum number of appliances was 11. That was later increased to 18 I believe and that was it. Then sometime later (I think, but can't quite remember if players could buy extra slots before this) in August of 2011 the opportunity to acquire more slots was given to players for 24 gems per slot. Many players would just use their earned gems to buy extra slots and nothing else, since updates were not at all very regular. Players who would spend real money on the game would buy gems just mainly for the purpose of opening extra slots, because it was pretty cheap to do so and there really wasn't much else to spend gems on.

Many long time players acquired lots and lots of appliances from that time and many of them would cook high xp recipes with a goal of getting to level 97 and even 98. This was when level 96 was the highest official level. Now most of those players have quit the games.

filochick1982
05-02-14, 05:59 PM
I have 22 and 4 of those were bought accidentally through the gem trap. Since the last time it happened I've been extra careful when I tap. I think buying extra slots is a waste of gems. I'd rather spend it on decor.

I wonder if there are actual players out there who literally have 10s of millions of coins saving up for their expansion but bought oven slots with gems to get there so they could cook more RVC faster and therefore earn coins faster. No logic in that whatsoever.

bobbyrae
05-03-14, 06:08 AM
I have 22 and 4 of those were bought accidentally through the gem trap. Since the last time it happened I've been extra careful when I tap. I think buying extra slots is a waste of gems. I'd rather spend it on decor.

I wonder if there are actual players out there who literally have 10s of millions of coins saving up for their expansion but bought oven slots with gems to get there so they could cook more RVC faster and therefore earn coins faster. No logic in that whatsoever.

It wouldn't have been about expansions though. That wouldn't make sense, really, since coins would never have been an issue. It would have been about levels. There was a smallish group of players who had broken through to level 97 and were determined to make it to level 98 as well. A few had actually got there before the level cap was increased and some players found they had enough xp to shoot up to level 100 and some ended up at 99. The players who remained at 99 were determined to get to 100 and so kept making high xp food on their million and one appliances and also buying high xp decorations. It appears that these players have quit recently after TL not only increased the number of xp required for level 100 attainment but also removed quite a bit of their earned xp.

So the extra ovens were not for expansion, but rather a means to cracking through the highest possible level.

It still doesn't make sense to me, really, but hey, some people are competitive that way.