PDA

View Full Version : I believe TL owes an explanation for the Easter Egg rewards. Post here if you agree.

chuckyt888
04-26-14, 04:16 PM
So many people were not able to get the rewards they wanted with this promotion. It is TL right to do whatever they please with their code and their game but it seemed to be a big money grab attempt to me and that is how you lose business. They are refusing to allow trade ins if you have multiple of the same pets and some people worked tirelessly without getting any of them. If they wanted to do this fairly they should have either had tokens drop that we could spend on what rewards we wanted, the code should have been sophisticated enough to prevent what has happened with so many duplicates or even no pets at all, or they should have just had the pets be available for purchase. Instead what they did is allow people to keep buying gems to try and get the rewards they wanted with either a faulty reward system or at worst one intended to try to get people to buy gems.

It was irresponsible to their player base at best and fraudulent at its worse... but yes it is their right. It's also your right to say something if you didn't like what they did here.

I feel really bad for the people who have upwards of 100 fence and paths and nothing else.

orleansparish
04-27-14, 04:55 AM
No one who won animals or multiple ones had to use gems. I won three and none came from the time I purchased the 42 gem package. It's just like the boxes on the other games, some people get the 1st prize in one click. Some need at least 10 tries and then there are the unlucky saps who open time dozens of times and get nada of what they want.

There are no tricks or tips I think. Just pure good or bad luck of the draw.

Jnny2good
05-02-14, 08:30 PM
I'm annoyed that I didn't get a critter, and I'm really annoyed that these decorations have no value when I sell them.