PDA

View Full Version : Candy Blast Mania

jc32079
04-26-14, 03:40 AM
I got an offer today to download Candy Blast Mania for gems on BS. I downloaded and tried to open, but the game wouldn't open. The main screen comes up for a second and then the app closes. Very annoying!

10sweetcheeks
04-26-14, 03:55 AM
I'm having the same problem but I have read that it's only for android users, very annoyed hope they fix that problem soon.

10sweetcheeks
04-26-14, 04:08 AM
How do I post with not replying to someone else im new to the forum llease help thank you .

luincristiel
04-26-14, 05:41 AM
I'm having the same problem but I have read that it's only for android users, very annoyed hope they fix that problem soon.

Interesting... I'm using Android and it works - I'm on Level 30+ now.
Too bad now they offer only 4 gems for downloading and 2 for completing each subsequent goals.

natalienat518
04-26-14, 08:03 AM
Too bad now they offer only 4 gems for downloading and 2 for completing each subsequent goals.

Really? I wonder how's the gameplay experience for you :) -__- (I'm on level 491)

Jessica7200
04-26-14, 08:34 AM
I have Android and it worked when I downloaded Candy Blast Mania to earn gems.

luincristiel
04-26-14, 08:55 PM
Really? I wonder how's the gameplay experience for you :) -__- (I'm on level 491)

LOL I just downloaded it for the gems.
Even since they reduced the number of gems (from 6 to 4) I don't even bother leaving a message/ rating it after playing it.

SinCityBakery
04-27-14, 04:00 AM
Does anyone know if Guarding Secrets is the last goal on this? I don't want to invest too much time in this.

gabbysmom87
04-27-14, 07:19 AM
I have android & mine works too. I've been waiting for this game to come on android! So cute!

luincristiel
04-27-14, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know if Guarding Secrets is the last goal on this? I don't want to invest too much time in this.

Um the 3 goals after you've downloaded it - Level 7 (or 8?), 30 and 54.
Completed all three in less than a day so am just sure about the last one really.

zeldashepard
04-27-14, 11:26 AM

Interesting. I got 8 gems for downloading and 4 for every goal afterwards.

PepperWoo
04-27-14, 12:19 PM
Interesting. I got 8 gems for downloading and 4 for every goal afterwards.

Yeah it's different for every player now... I get 8 gems too but my other account still gets 6. My friend however, only gets 3 for installing and I think 1 gem afterwards.

yumyumsnack
04-27-14, 12:52 PM
Yeah it's different for every player now... I get 8 gems too but my other account still gets 6. My friend however, only gets 3 for installing and I think 1 gem afterwards.

Reminds me of the retail stores that charge different prices online based on zip code. I hope its pursuant to a temporary scheme of market research rather than mere disdain for players. :(

kooky panda
04-27-14, 02:43 PM
Thread has gone a little off topic.

I got an offer today to download Candy Blast Mania for gems on BS. I downloaded and tried to open, but the game wouldn't open. The main screen comes up for a second and then the app closes. Very annoying!

Make sure your device's region matches the region you are on in the App Store. If these are different, you may get promotions for apps you're not able to download.

Natasha_07
04-27-14, 05:33 PM
This game is so annoying, when I win a level it forecloses and I have to do the level again. Darn! Please fix! :mad:

Natasha_07
05-01-14, 04:20 PM
So is my issue going to be addressed or not ? Game still forecloses after winning level.