PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate

swansoda
04-25-14, 04:09 PM
What is the deal with the drop rate on those butterflies and gophers (or whatever the are). Like I've completed one round of the gopher now and have stacked up a bunch of one kind of item, but I've yet complete a butterfly one yet. The white butterfly just won't drop for me, keep stacking up on the same colors.

Anyone else having the same problem?

kooky panda
04-25-14, 04:21 PM
This is part of the design of the game. There will usually be one that is a little harder to obtain to keep it challenging.

chuckyt888
04-26-14, 04:27 PM
Read: They want you to use/buy gems to complete collections. The Easter Eggs were probably coded the same way. There is a difference between challenging and collecting up to 30-40 of the other pieces of the collection until the next completed set.

swansoda
04-29-14, 06:00 PM
Well I think it is overboard. It shouldn't take over a month to finish one collection. And I will never use real money to buy gems. And some games it's hard to gather gems easily. :(

mymummy789
04-30-14, 02:12 AM
you need to make sure you have land that is free of decoration for the butterflies/moles to appear. I have a large patch of free space next to my shop so I can clearly see when they appear and have made sure that all the other land is covered. That way, I know exactly where they will be and they can't get lost behind large buildings or amongst trees/crops etc