PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: May Dragon- RELISTED

kooky panda
04-25-14, 02:35 PM
10 Hours

Got it first try with Diamond/Summer
10 hours :)

Just put the May dragon on the nest. Combo was summer/carnival

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31264&d=1464379807&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31264&d=1464379807)

Rarity: Rare
Type: Blue Yellow Green
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: On Sale for 250 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Breedable while on sale http://forums.storm8.com./images/smilies/smile.png

New Teaser!!

QUOTE=LuckyFirefox;892252]http://i.imgur.com/k7jJnmx.png

buttabdullah99
04-25-14, 02:45 PM
This dragon is so colourful :);)

chalupa2030
04-25-14, 03:04 PM
Yeah it is!

CuteTali
04-25-14, 04:14 PM
I don't know hot a patchwork quilt signifies a springy month, but interesting that they're doing dragon of the month now, I wonder what the other months' dragon will look like.

freesiawoods
04-25-14, 04:42 PM
So...flowery;)

IrisheaglesOne
04-25-14, 04:58 PM
Maypole colors and design. Very pretty!

bluefoxcrystal
04-25-14, 07:44 PM
Ooooh! Pretty :0

Drachenia
04-26-14, 08:59 AM
The month of May Dragon is so nice and I want him necessarily, please TL the breeding do not make that hard. Please, please,

jim23cash
04-27-14, 02:36 AM
I don't know hot a patchwork quilt signifies a springy month, but interesting that they're doing dragon of the month now, I wonder what the other months' dragon will look like.

It's the woven ribbons from a maypole, not a patchwork quilt. (;

pattons_friends
04-29-14, 09:23 AM
I'm new to the game & so far have had no joy with Mardi gras, carnival, Easter bunny or earth day & its not through lack of trying the amount of firestorm, fruit & mist dragons I've sold is frustrating so I hope I get this 1 it will be a nice birthday present :)

ChristianCrow
04-29-14, 10:58 AM
So is there gonna be a dragon for every month?!

buttabdullah99
04-29-14, 11:36 AM
I thought they will released this dragon today but they gave us new dragon on limited time this is not good TL maybe they will give us this dragon in the month of may so Friday we will get this dragon ;);)

matchbox222
04-29-14, 10:15 PM
So is there gonna be a dragon for every month?!

I guess we'll have to wait and see

kooky panda
05-02-14, 10:36 AM
May Dragon has been released! Blue, Yellow, Green (rare)

NouraMoh
05-02-14, 10:45 AM

chaselance
05-02-14, 10:53 AM
Got it with same combo but took more tries my fails we're
3 fruitful
3 social
4 mists
1 Celtic
1 island
2 parakeet

NouraMoh
05-02-14, 11:04 AM
Ouch!!
That must have hurt, chaselance!!
At least you got it in the end, right ?
Congrats :)

chic4stylin
05-02-14, 11:21 AM
It's there nothing besides summer? I don't have that one :(

knj00
05-02-14, 11:40 AM
The Wisp Dragon and Panda Dragon were listed on the Teamlava blog as coming out this week. :confused:

Got this with Forest/Carnival. :)

awsumum
05-02-14, 12:30 PM

Hi bestie :*

Funny how great minds think alike :) I used diamond/summer, got it second go (fail was fruitful)

10 hours

Pic of egg

pribakes
05-02-14, 12:40 PM
Hi bestie :*

Funny how great minds think alike :) I used diamond/summer, got it second go (fail was fruitful)

10 hours

Pic of egg

Congrats my first try was island, Im not going to speed up, cause my nests are full of pegasus :(

jus7_me89
05-02-14, 12:44 PM
no luck so far...

fruitful
mist
fruitful
atlantis

enough gold spent for a mobile app. i will try breeding it without using gold.

bluefoxcrystal
05-02-14, 12:49 PM
So... My theory is try and use purple and fairytale... Might get this, pinata, or morning glory... Or another 10 fruits XD

awsumum
05-02-14, 01:25 PM
Congrats my first try was island, Im not going to speed up, cause my nests are full of pegasus :(

Oh no! :( I'm sorry hun, that's a nasty fail >:( ill try sending some luck to you :)

VenomDragon1
05-02-14, 02:04 PM
So... My theory is try and use purple and fairytale... Might get this, pinata, or morning glory... Or another 10 fruits XD

Sorry but you can't get this or Pinata with purple and fairytale. You can get Morning Glory though.

Even though you need blue and red to breed the Magic Dragon the purple type does not split into red/blue when breeding.

bluefoxcrystal
05-02-14, 09:37 PM
Sorry but you can't get this or Pinata with purple and fairytale. You can get Morning Glory though.

Even though you need blue and red to breed the Magic Dragon the purple type does not split into red/blue when breeding.
Oh yeah!!! Silly me XD I must've been thinking of pink! Hmm...

pribakes
05-02-14, 09:57 PM
Oh no! :( I'm sorry hun, that's a nasty fail >:( ill try sending some luck to you :)

Thank you hope to get it soon :)

swstar
05-03-14, 06:13 PM
so been trying with diamond/summer...i got 2 islands and now a 44hr on the nest!!!!! wonder what it is...the only diamond hybrid i have is crusader...hope i get lucky with gold or angel!!! i can't wait.

chalupa2030
05-03-14, 07:00 PM
so been trying with diamond/summer...i got 2 islands and now a 44hr on the nest!!!!! wonder what it is...the only diamond hybrid i have is crusader...hope i get lucky with gold or angel!!! i can't wait.

Diamond or Gold!

Drachenia
05-04-14, 08:19 AM
I have my kite bought May, but its shape, the colors and the beautiful, nice face. I love this dragon, he is so beautiful Designed. Thank you TL and team for this wonderful beautiful Dragon

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140504/rm9jtw66.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Zummat
05-04-14, 09:53 AM
Breeding different dragons that combined have 4 elements because I want a Diamond. Latest try I used Atlantis and Honeybee, didn't produce a 44 hour egg but got a 10 hour egg. Held my breath as I used 10 gold to speed up breeding time and I got May! This was a good fail :cool:

tuffyjkitten
05-04-14, 10:05 AM
I tried for this dragon with Atlantis and Air and got 15 hrs. According to the handy egg chart there is no 15 that is blue/yellow or green/yellow. I'm new to breeding dragons so I'm easily confused...anyone have an idea?

athena238
05-04-14, 10:13 AM
I tried for this dragon with Atlantis and Air and got 15 hrs. According to the handy egg chart there is no 15 that is blue/yellow or green/yellow. I'm new to breeding dragons so I'm easily confused...anyone have an idea?

You probably got atlantis which is blue n green 15 hrs.

tuffyjkitten
05-04-14, 10:17 AM
You probably got atlantis which is blue n green 15 hrs.

So the air doesn't matter?

swstar
05-04-14, 12:54 PM
Diamond or Gold!

it is a gold..woohoo new dragon for me! still trying for may.

cquinn32
05-04-14, 04:05 PM
Just put the May dragon on the nest. Combo was summer/carnival

sergio2007
05-04-14, 05:58 PM
First try water + parakeet

bluefoxcrystal
05-04-14, 06:33 PM
So the air doesn't matter?

I think it's just random what colors are used by the breeding parent. The game likes to pick and choose the colors. So sometimes a type you use.... The game goes eh, but oooh! I wanna use those colors!!
For example... Your atlantis... The random color generator said... I don't feel like using yellow today :-p

tuffyjkitten
05-04-14, 07:56 PM
For example... Your atlantis... The random color generator said... I don't feel like using yellow today :-p

Well that's good to know. Thanks.

And I feel special now since I'm one of the people complaining about a super-rare fail. That's my second Atlantis in three days. :p

dadspad
05-05-14, 08:55 PM
It's there nothing besides summer? I don't have that one :(

I got it as a fail with wizard and fairy going for diamond or just about anything else I don't have. Thought it was another fruitless.

chic4stylin
05-07-14, 01:18 AM
UGH! I'm so tired of getting nothing but fruitfuls and islands trying for this one!! :( And STILL not getting ANYTHING new on my 2nd account at all! boohoo! :'(

chalupa2030
05-07-14, 06:15 AM
That's my second Atlantis in three days. :p

Me too!! And I'm not even trying for May dragon! No point in trading either as I have almost all craft dragons.:(

mimara1212
05-07-14, 05:05 PM
Got May with quetzal and libra! lol! first try with that combo! Goodluck to the rest of you. Trying for May! :D

chic4stylin
05-08-14, 04:29 AM
OKAY! I'm officially SICK of trying for this dragon!! I have 2 accounts, and have had soooo many fruitfuls and islands (a few mists) that I could throw my phone through the window!!!! UUGGHHH!!! *there goes chic4stylin running, screaming down the street, pulling her hair out by the handfuls!!!* Gee, thanks TL for making me bald...I'm sure I'll attract a lot of guys like this!! rotfl...maniacally!!! bwaaaahahahahahaha!!

chic4stylin
05-08-14, 04:41 AM
Oh YAY! Now I've got 18 hrs meaning either a familiar, a peacock or an ugly trickster...all of which I have multiples of...don't need more!! But thanks for yet another WONDERFUL fail!! NOT!!!! Can't get anything on my 2nd acct., and waaaayyyy too many failures of the new dragons on both accts, AND IF, I manage to get it/them on my main acct it's a miracle!! I mean c'mon!! I love the thrill of the chase as much as anyone, but several DOZEN failures of the exact same dragon means something is wrong somewhere. Either it's intentional or not...if not, then I'll start seeing a little bit bigger percentage of the people playing posting that they managed to get this or that dragon. Since I'm a programmer too, I KNOW what can and can't be done with programming........hope to see a positive change in this process soon!

crystalrayn3
05-08-14, 08:14 AM
OKAY! I'm officially SICK of trying for this dragon!! I have 2 accounts, and have had soooo many fruitfuls and islands (a few mists) that I could throw my phone through the window!!!! UUGGHHH!!! *there goes chic4stylin running, screaming down the street, pulling her hair out by the handfuls!!!* Gee, thanks TL for making me bald...I'm sure I'll attract a lot of guys like this!! rotfl...maniacally!!! bwaaaahahahahahaha!!

I'm right there running beside you! Lol

chic4stylin
05-09-14, 12:25 AM
I'm right there running beside you! Lol

ahahahaha!! At least I'll have some company in the loony bin after the men in the white coats with the nets catch us!! ;)

chalupa2030
05-09-14, 02:58 AM
ahahahaha!! At least I'll have some company in the loony bin after the men in the white coats with the nets catch us!! ;)

You mean they still have not caught up with you?:)

chic4stylin
05-09-14, 03:04 AM
You mean they still have not caught up with you?:)

hehehehe! Nope! I'm evading capture until I get ALL the dragons! MINE...ALL MINE!! muwahahahahahaha!

jus7_me89
05-09-14, 07:15 AM
is there something wrong with the breeding process again???? for the last couple of weeks i am getting ONLY commons ! it does not matter if i'm using gold to speed up or just wait 'till i can breed again, i'm getting tons of islands, mists, fruitfuls, charms, firestorms. i understand this game is based on luck but this is ridiculous ! I am trying for may since they released it. my results so far:

mist
fruitful
fruitful
mist
mist
fruitful
island
island
island
fruitful
mist
mist
mist
island
mist
mist

i also tried for triple rainbow and i also got ONLY commons ! even with boosted breeding ( last week when they gave us for free )and a ton of gold i only managed to get a saturn and a firemane. that's all ! and i tried for over 40 times to breed something new ! 38 of the results were common dragons and 2 rares..... don't know but there could be something wrong

shield14
05-09-14, 07:58 AM
is there something wrong with the breeding process again???? ..... don't know but there could be something wrong

I think you are right, there is smth wrong with TL.
Some of my neighbours have quit after lvl 80, some of them switched to "Play for Free".
I'm going to switch too, coz I don't see any reason why should I support the developers by purchasing gold and value packs if I can't breed rare dragons, to say nothing about super rares or win any tournament without spending gold on Ultimates.

bluefoxcrystal
05-09-14, 08:35 AM
Yeesh! I hate this dragon... -.-' the only time I stopped was for failing at breeding black rose... I hope more people get it :) I'm gonna go back to my redqueen/night combo... Maybe get hook or hunter or something else on the way... *sigh*

Amber498
05-09-14, 09:54 PM
May must be Ultra Ultra Rare because I've gotten Quetzal and Diamond, among a variety of other fails. :rolleyes:

Good luck to everyone that is trying for this dragon. :)

jus7_me89
05-10-14, 05:05 AM
I think you are right, there is smth wrong with TL.
Some of my neighbours have quit after lvl 80, some of them switched to "Play for Free".
I'm going to switch too, coz I don't see any reason why should I support the developers by purchasing gold and value packs if I can't breed rare dragons, to say nothing about super rares or win any tournament without spending gold on Ultimates.

i think i'm going to quit playing this app as well...i'm not saying i should get the dragons i want from the "first try" but getting the same COMMON dragons over and over again is boring . i got another 20h island fail trying for this one. i also used some gold to speed up a breeding mist. this is getting really annoying. i tried for piniata, triple rainbow and now for may and i didn't get anything. i really do not mind if i miss one or two dragons but i cannot get ANYTHING new besides those ugly commons !

Marmalademuffin
05-11-14, 10:04 AM
I just got this dragon with Fairytale and Amber! I am glad because May is my birth month and I am not having any l7uck getting Taurus.

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 08:42 PM
Got this as a fail with rainbow and life XD hahahaha!!! What a random combo!!

jus7_me89
05-13-14, 10:58 AM
i FINALLY got it with diamond and bluebell after countless fails. i also got it on my 2nd account with mist and landworm.

chalupa2030
05-13-14, 11:07 AM
Got this as a fail with rainbow and life XD hahahaha!!! What a random combo!!

Seriously!

chic4stylin
05-13-14, 01:50 PM
Have had several dozens fails on BOTH accounts since this dragon came out...breeding several times every day! :( I just CANNOT seem to get it...nor much of anything else on my 2nd account at all. waaaaaaaa :'( (and no, chalupa, the men with the nets haven't caught me yet, but I'm about to give up runnin'!! lol)

chalupa2030
05-13-14, 07:33 PM
(and no, chalupa, the men with the nets haven't caught me yet, but I'm about to give up runnin'!! lol)

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

bluefoxcrystal
05-13-14, 09:16 PM
Seriously!

Ok! I was being serious! I kinda did an oopsie, and picked life when I wanted my illusion... I was like uggh! Not another coral dragon! And out popped this li'l cutie... Now to decide if I should evolve her... Hmmm... I was infact trying for morning glory...

chalupa2030
05-14-14, 02:09 AM
Ok! I was being serious! I kinda did an oopsie, and picked life when I wanted my illusion... I was like uggh! Not another coral dragon! And out popped this li'l cutie... Now to decide if I should evolve her... Hmmm... I was infact trying for morning glory...

Oh no, I believed you! I was agreeing with you on the strange combo!

bluefoxcrystal
05-14-14, 07:15 AM
Oh no, I believed you! I was agreeing with you on the strange combo!

Hahaha!!! I know right XD

pattons_friends
05-15-14, 02:10 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only 1 having ridiculous luck with this dragon, I have tried since day 1, thought I might have had it by my birthday! No joy there, got some nice fails like 3 gemstones, my 1st virtue, a night dragon 2 earth days & a mixed bag of others some I've sold, as I really don't want an island of fruit, islands & mists :-\ hoping my effort pays off soon!

chic4stylin
05-15-14, 03:13 AM
"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

Give totally up on getting this dragon (and cherry blossom, lacewing, couple of others on my 2nd acct)! Between the 2 accounts, I've literally had over a 100 fails on both accounts! THAT is ridiculous!! And from what I'm reading...not many HAVE gotten this dragon. And after managing to breed 1 of the Mother dragons, I even bought her for my other account, rather than risk not getting her, but I'll be darned if I'm going to shell out more money to get this one! I'm getting frustrated again, and if I hadn't already pulled out all my hair, and weren't running from the men in the white coats, I might be up in a watch tower! Next step...straight-jacket!! hehehe Seriously though, TL's got some 'splaining to do on this one! How come virtually no one is getting this one?!

chic4stylin
05-17-14, 01:36 AM
I did manage to get this one on my 2nd account...nice surprise as I've not been able to get much of anything but fails on EVERY new dragon on that account! Still diligently trying to get it on my main even though I've had a 100 fails :( Here's to hoping...cause I've don't have any hair left to pull out!! lol

cedkugedchgd
05-17-14, 01:45 AM
i got it with fairy 10 and clown 10. same combo also gave me summer back then :)

ciarjen
05-17-14, 05:39 AM
I got it with serpent and air.

pattons_friends
05-18-14, 01:28 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only 1 having ridiculous luck with this dragon, I have tried since day 1, thought I might have had it by my birthday! No joy there, got some nice fails like 3 gemstones, my 1st virtue, a night dragon 2 earth days & a mixed bag of others some I've sold, as I really don't want an island of fruit, islands & mists :-\ hoping my effort pays off soon!

Patience pays off, my may egg is now in the nest got it with genie & island.

rissah
05-23-14, 02:14 PM
Finally bred this pretty dragon today with Seabreeze and Forest! Woot!!!!

bluefoxcrystal
05-24-14, 03:06 PM
I got this dragon twice... The second time was with redqueen and night... XD fails!! I got them as fails!! Wanted hook the second time... Maybe it's trying to make up for not giving me the dragon I did want (mother)... :(

akanksha2001
05-24-14, 08:47 PM
Got this on my second account, Fruitful and water... Was trying for some blue dragons with my brand new water dragon and for earth day, parakeet and fairy too. When I saw 10 hours, I thought, Not another fruitful! But once I put it in the nest, I realized that it could be May too.... and it was!!! No luck with this on my main account yet!!!! I haven't actually tried for this since I got bluebell, but might give it a try soon!

buttabdullah99
05-27-14, 03:19 AM
Wohoooo!!! I am soooo happy I just breed quetzal/storm and got this dragon on my 1st try I'm sooo excited ;);)😃😘❤👍🌟💐

chic4stylin
05-28-14, 10:51 PM
Still haven't been able to get this one on my main acct :( Gave up trying and moved on to Porcelain...not having any luck on either acct with that one either!

txmomathome
06-01-14, 12:09 PM
Just got this with Carnival & Dawntree while trying for summer. Not a bad fail.

PineapplePigeon
06-05-14, 03:40 PM
10 hours...just like Fruitful :mad: Tried some 50 times for this, but gave up after I had too many Fruitfuls than I knew what to do with :(

fullpart
06-06-14, 08:10 AM
10 hours...just like Fruitful :mad: Tried some 50 times for this, but gave up after I had too many Fruitfuls than I knew what to do with :(

I'm agree! that's fruitful dragons are so annoying! Try for every times just get that!������������������������������������������

fullpart
06-06-14, 08:12 AM
Just got this with Carnival & Dawntree while trying for summer. Not a bad fail.

That's a good guide for me! thank you and plz add bakerystoe and fullpart!!:)))

rissah
06-06-14, 09:19 AM
Got this with Seabreeze and Forest trying for Summer. Never got summer but this was a nice fail, it's a pretty dragon.

kooky panda
06-06-14, 10:53 AM
Now Limited!!

pribakes
06-06-14, 02:32 PM
Im trying to get black diamond since it was reliased, now I guess I have to try for this one before it goes away :(

Amber498
06-06-14, 04:44 PM
Uh oh! Better get breeding. I tried for this one when it was released, and also for a week with the diamond temple, hoping for a May fail. Then got sidetracked with a speed breeding frenzy for porcelain, no luck there either. :rolleyes:

Haven't gotten anything new since buying the temple so really hope to get May; she's so pretty. Good luck everyone! :)

tromalyt
06-07-14, 02:18 AM
I may or may not buy this dragon. :P

crystalrayn3
06-07-14, 09:06 AM
Finally bred a May while trying for a Gemini. Used Leo x Dawntree & it was about the 6th Fail I earned. Made me smile since I really like the basket weave & tassel design on this one :)

missbandette
06-07-14, 12:04 PM
Now Limited!!

When is the last day to get it? Tryin to wait for a gold sale but I have 2 dragons I want to buy but I don't want to miss out waiting for a gold sale. Also posted in quicksilver dragon thread bc that's the other one I don't want to miss out on. Thanks❤

kooky panda
06-07-14, 01:37 PM
When is the last day to get it? Tryin to wait for a gold sale but I have 2 dragons I want to buy but I don't want to miss out waiting for a gold sale. Also posted in quicksilver dragon thread bc that's the other one I don't want to miss out on. Thanks❤

i just checked timer:

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/a2f7b19d-919d-4611-b737-23d601e3c630_zps0a05f402.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/a2f7b19d-919d-4611-b737-23d601e3c630_zps0a05f402.png.html)

pribakes
06-07-14, 01:48 PM
Keep getting 10h and 20h fail :( PLEASE Tl I want this one !

chic4stylin
06-07-14, 01:52 PM
Yay!!!! I FINALLY managed to get May on my main account after way too many tries to count. Got her on my 2nd account pretty quick. I gave up and started trying for Dapper (I got him on my main, but can't get him my 2nd to save my life :( )...got him pretty quick, went back to May, got her on 2nd try! Using Carnival/Earth Day (on both accounts). Now trying for porcelain and got quicksilver...using virtue/winter! I think the breeding gods must be 'imps' because they sure like messing with me!! lol

Anaboe
06-07-14, 02:11 PM
Time after time, once I breed a dragon I don't have as a fail, I keep getting them. I'm trying to breed Jade, using Leo and Emerald, and after 20 tries, I get May. The next one is Coral, but then I bred May another 3 times... Same happened with Goodwitch and a few others... Happy to have bred May, but please, let me breed something else too?

missbandette
06-07-14, 08:26 PM
i just checked timer:

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/a2f7b19d-919d-4611-b737-23d601e3c630_zps0a05f402.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/a2f7b19d-919d-4611-b737-23d601e3c630_zps0a05f402.png.html)

Thank you soo much! I didn't see that. ❤

bakerystoe
06-07-14, 11:26 PM
i just checked timer:

I really want this May dragon!! it so cute, flowery and may is my birthday month! I very want it

pribakes
06-08-14, 11:14 AM
My game just bought me this one in my main account, :( I hate when this happen! My game start to process when
I was collecting some coins, than I found this one in my storege and lost 500 gold! OMG this isnt fair

shield14
06-08-14, 11:47 AM
My game just bought me this one in my main account, :( I hate when this happen! My game start to process when
I was collecting some coins, than I found this one in my storege and lost 500 gold! OMG this isnt fair

WOW!
about 3 weeks ago I was planting food when out of the blue a pop-up message appeared on the display saying that "1,500,000 coins were SUCCESSFULLY added" to my account.
This "success" cost me 100 gold and my coins bank at that time was at 17,500,000 which means that I absolutely didn't need any amount of coins.
Next morning another pop-up message advised me to rate DS 5 stars if I liked it and asked me to leave a nice feedback message.
If I followed their advise and left a message it would be my real feelings and not what they recommend me to do.

MakJulos
06-08-14, 12:49 PM

Ugh that stinks, but surely support must be able to help you - if they refuse putting the purchase confirmation button back in game i'm certain they'll help clean up the messes it causes...and that processing thing starting up at the weirdest times is veeeeeery annoying even if not always causing problems like that!

MakJulos
06-08-14, 12:53 PM
WOW!
about 3 weeks ago I was planting food when out of the blue a pop-up message appeared on the display saying that "1,500,000 coins were SUCCESSFULLY added" to my account.
This "success" cost me 100 gold and my coins bank at that time was at 17,500,000 which means that I absolutely didn't need any amount of coins.
Next morning another pop-up message advised me to rate DS 5 stars if I liked it and asked me to leave a nice feedback message.
If I followed their advise and left a message it would be my real feelings and not what they recommend me to do.

Hehe that is probably best way of "hitting where it hurts" if not getting help from staff - rating the game when...well, treated wrong and in a bad mood! At least a good way of letting out steam! :)

chalupa2030
06-08-14, 02:22 PM

This happened to me! I was cruising through the album and clicked on a shadow to see what it was and bought myself the worse dragon ever! I don't even have one as I sell them. I hate them.

A fruitful!! Still in my storage!

I paid gold. Gold!

chalupa2030
06-08-14, 02:23 PM
back on topic:)

shield14
06-08-14, 02:39 PM
Hehe that is probably best way of "hitting where it hurts" if not getting help from staff - rating the game when...well, treated wrong and in a bad mood! At least a good way of letting out steam! :)

Probably...
I even visited the store and found many negative messages there, however, I'm sure that one extra negative experience added to the board won't hurt TL at all.
Second, I can curse TL, beg them, share successful breeding results (never happened to me though), cry with my eyes full of tears and "let my steam out" here on the forum, coz I think that's exactly forum is for but I can't go public (to the iTunes or Google store) and blame TL for developing the game that is no longer a fun, just because it won't make any difference to the players since TL members don't play this game and they can't feel our frustration.

Sorry for off-topic. :(

22watermelon
06-08-14, 03:12 PM
This happened to me too! I was collecting coins, my game froze for a few seconds and then a congratulations on your may dragon sign came up and I lost 500 gold! So annoying.

freesiawoods
06-09-14, 04:50 AM
Ugh that stinks, but surely support must be able to help you - if they refuse putting the purchase confirmation button back in game i'm certain they'll help clean up the messes it causes...and that processing thing starting up at the weirdest times is veeeeeery annoying even if not always causing problems like that!

I very much doubt they will reverse it. I wrote to them for a similar purchase (it waa circus tickets) that I wasn't even aware of but they flat-out refused to help one bit.

buttabdullah99
06-09-14, 05:00 AM
I got ny may dragon few days ago combo was quetzal/storm ;)
Here's a pic of egg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w417/buttabdullah981/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/33C8670B-93DA-4C68-8966-C31298FAF536_zpsx5ncgnzf.png (http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah981/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/33C8670B-93DA-4C68-8966-C31298FAF536_zpsx5ncgnzf.png.html)

missbandette
06-09-14, 04:15 PM
I bought May Dragon, I had to! Lol! It is my birth month, now I just need Taurus to go with my zodiac. I'd post a pic but I don't know how! :/

jjblueyes
06-10-14, 02:23 AM
I can't get this dragon along with all the other limited beasts that came and went in such a short time. Frustrated. To add insult to injury somehow I lost 1000 gold buying apples. I never did this but apparently I did this and it's the absolute last time I purchase gold. 20 minutes after buying a mint full its all gone. I'm just done ya'll. it's not the first time but it IS the last. Wish there were big changes TL. Good luck finding this pretty dragon. I have another 22hr fail in a nest and its gone tomorrow...sniff, sniff.....

chalupa2030
06-10-14, 03:32 AM
1000 gold? Really? Did you email TL?

jjblueyes
06-10-14, 06:59 AM
They don't replace gold. Happens all the time I've just never lost so much...yea go lol at buying food...it's the biggest amount possible you can buy...

jjblueyes
06-10-14, 07:00 AM
*look not lol

saghaven
06-10-14, 05:26 PM
Woohoo!! This morning I made a last ditch to try to get this and bred Topaz and Rainbow and got 10 hours. Let the clock run figuring I wouldn't be lucky and it was a Fruitfool or a Fairytale. Nope, May dragon. Bred it on the last day with like an hour to spare before it was gone after god knows how many fails. :)

tuffyjkitten
06-11-14, 07:54 AM
Woohoo!! This morning I made a last ditch to try to get this and bred Topaz and Rainbow and got 10 hours. Let the clock run figuring I wouldn't be lucky and it was a Fruitfool or a Fairytale. Nope, May dragon. Bred it on the last day with like an hour to spare before it was gone after god knows how many fails. :)

Congratulations! I had an endless parade of FruitFails the last two days.

zaaracake
06-11-14, 10:37 AM

Wow, congrats...that happened to me with Tusker. I caved in and bought the May dragon for gold...it is just so pretty...

LonePudding
05-08-15, 11:01 AM
This is now back in the market!!

My first try with rainbow x parakeet got me an island fail. Whoop whoop!

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 11:54 AM
I'm going to try for it. Forest x Rainbow; at least there's 7 fails there I'd like to have.

LonePudding
05-08-15, 12:11 PM
I'm going to try for it. Forest x Rainbow; at least there's 7 fails there I'd like to have.

I don't know why I didn't think of that... Diamond prism and chameleon as possible outcomes!! Thanks mythdefied!

Annica5
05-08-15, 12:15 PM
I think you may need Quetzal and rainbow for Diamond Prism, but the idea is great! I'm trying this combo and hoping for Loch Ness :)

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 12:18 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of that... Diamond prism and chameleon as possible outcomes!! Thanks mythdefied!

De nada. I suppose if I were to substitute Astromancer for Rainbow, I could theoretically get 15 I don't have, including some ultra rares, but that's out of 53 possibilities and that's a stretch. Still...it's appealing and I may try it.

LonePudding
05-08-15, 12:26 PM
I think you may need Quetzal and rainbow for Diamond Prism, but the idea is great! I'm trying this combo and hoping for Loch Ness :)
What is wrong with me today?! I read forest as quetzal; they don't even look similar! But yes, after my island is done, I'll do quetzal x rainbow. Thanks again!

owa411
05-08-15, 04:52 PM
You should use RSentinel instead, it will give you some black fails too ;)

PrincessCouture2014
05-08-15, 11:49 PM
Going to try with air and Gemstone or forest and RS.

PrincessCouture2014
05-09-15, 12:21 AM
Air x gemstone first fail is either holographic or waverider. I am gng with the combo with minimum fails. Odk should I go with something having more options?

xxxe
05-09-15, 04:54 AM
First try with Rainbow and Forest and of course got a 20 hour Island dragon lol. I think I might try Queztel and Rainbow next or Fluffy and Diamond. I really want this May dragon since my birthday is today! May birthday and all. Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
05-09-15, 05:42 AM
Air x gemstone first fail is either holographic or waverider. I am gng with the combo with minimum fails. Odk should I go with something having more options?

The lesser the outcomes, generally the quicker you'll get your dragon...and you need quick since this will be gone soon!! I'm guessing it won't stay for all of may (that rhymed :p) but I could be wrong..

Edit: last year this went limited in the beginning of June, hopefully that happens this time too. With all the island fails heading our way, we'll need more than a month!

PrincessCouture2014
05-09-15, 05:52 AM
The lesser the outcomes, generally the quicker you'll get your dragon...and you need quick since this will be gone soon!! I'm guessing it won't stay for all of may (that rhymed :p) but I could be wrong..

Edit: last year this went limited in the beginning of June, hopefully that happens this time too. With all the island fails heading our way, we'll need more than a month!

So true! But it had timer on for four days.

PrincessCouture2014
05-09-15, 01:29 PM
2nd try Air x Gemstone is going to be a Parakeet time is 5 hrs

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 01:07 AM
3rd try another fail but good one as I have a timer of 12 hrs and its either winter rose or birthstone and I don't have both so either ways I am happy. But May Dragon :(

Annica5
05-10-15, 02:56 AM
Rainbow x Quetzal gave 2 Fruitfuls and then the Loch Ness I wanted, staying with this combo and hoping for Chameleon :) or May :)

pattons_friends
05-10-15, 04:02 AM
I got this last year on the 18th may after none stop trying, it was frustrating but I had to have my birthday month dragon, She's even more beautiful epic. GL everyone ☺

LonePudding
05-10-15, 07:15 AM
So true! But it had timer on for four days.

Really??!! I never saw it!! :( I'll definitely call this a miss then.

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 08:04 AM
Really??!! I never saw it!! :( I'll definitely call this a miss then.

I have never succeeded in getting a limited dragon or relisted bit still hoping.

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 08:05 AM
Only two days left I think

kristen6207
05-10-15, 08:21 AM
I really want this May dragon but all I keep getting is the Fruitful and parakeet and it is getting aggervating.
Now I see ppl saying diamond and summer but I haven't really learned what each symbol is called.
So can someone tell me a few different combos plz? I have paired and have been having NOOOOOO luck whatsoever.
So figured I come out here to see if ppl can give me some input.

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 11:55 AM
I really want this May dragon but all I keep getting is the Fruitful and parakeet and it is getting aggervating.
Now I see ppl saying diamond and summer but I haven't really learned what each symbol is called.
So can someone tell me a few different combos plz? I have paired and have been having NOOOOOO luck whatsoever.

See there can't be a guaranteed pair to get may dragon so if u have the three colors or any such elements that can split in the needed colors you have a chance to get May. You can go for Air x Gemstone ( I am using this) or forest and gemstone or others mentioned in this thread. All DA best for ur tries

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 01:17 PM
4th try with Gemstone and Air is of 24hrs so :(

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 01:54 PM
4th try with Gemstone and Air is of 24hrs so :(
I m getting a Topaz and not sunrise another good fail for me :)

LonePudding
05-10-15, 02:40 PM

Of course there is no guaranteed combo that works but I'll list a few. Hopefully you'll have some of these dragons:

Water x Fruitful, Fairy x Mist, Island x Air, Gemstone x Gold, Rainbow x Quetzal (what I'm using), Diamond x Fluffy, Fluffy x Fairy etc..

Good Luck!

@Princess, would you mind posting the limited timer you saw?

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 02:50 PM
Of course there is no guaranteed combo that works but I'll list a few. Hopefully you'll have some of these dragons:

Water x Fruitful, Fairy x Mist, Island x Air, Gemstone x Gold, Rainbow x Quetzal (what I'm using), Diamond x Fluffy, Fluffy x Fairy etc..

Good Luck!

Off course I wouldn't have mind it but the sad part is I hadn't taken the screenshot but I saw it.

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 06:02 PM
Here you go LP. Today it appeared again

http://i.imgur.com/IurWQZ4.jpg

kristen6207
05-10-15, 06:59 PM
In

Good Luck!

Thank you for your help Pudding. I'll get the hang of this soon lol.

If anyone wants to add me plz feel free too Kristen6207

I play Dragon Story & Fantasy Forest Story. I don't know if there are other games like these 2 if there is plz let me know. I have the iPhone 5

amethystanhang
05-10-15, 07:30 PM
I just got 10 hours for Quetzal and Cosmos. Just hope it's May and not Fruitful :)

Update: It was Cactus

LonePudding
05-10-15, 10:51 PM
Here you go LP. Today it appeared again

http://i.imgur.com/IurWQZ4.jpg

*sigh* thanks Princess, we really had 4 days to get the dragon of the 31-day month:(

LonePudding
05-10-15, 10:59 PM
I had been using Quetzal x Rainbow, and I got about 5 islands. I swapped to Rainbow x Quetzal (picking the rainbow first on the left hand side) and I got a new Druid, and 14 hours which could be a mist (probably), patchwork or chameleon!

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 11:49 PM
*sigh* thanks Princess, we really had 4 days to get the dragon of the 31-day month:(

And that's wrong isn't it? They should have given us if not 31 then 15 days at least. With other long hours fails how can we get it within four days?

PrincessCouture2014
05-10-15, 11:50 PM
I had been using Quetzal x Rainbow, and I got about 5 islands. I swapped to Rainbow x Quetzal (picking the rainbow first on the left hand side) and I got a new Druid, and 14 hours which could be a mist (probably), patchwork or chameleon!

I have noticed this too that though its been said that it doesn't matter which place u put one dragon but in reality it does.

kristen6207
05-11-15, 05:53 AM
Ok so I got ANOTHER Fruitful and a Cosmo. So I know there is just a little time left and I just got a 14 hour doesn't look good for me 😕

PrincessCouture2014
05-11-15, 01:30 PM
I think we have 16hrs left and my nest will be free after 22 hrs so its a good bye May Dragon :(

LonePudding
05-11-15, 01:44 PM
And that's wrong isn't it? They should have given us if not 31 then 15 days at least. With other long hours fails how can we get it within four days?

Exactly. I know they want us to splash our cash everywhere, but we should be able to breed the ones we literally have no time to get. Ugh, so annoying. My interest in this game is falling, rapidly...

I have noticed this too that though its been said that it doesn't matter which place u put one dragon but in reality it does.

I guess we'll never really know whether it matters or not. It might just be a coincidence:rolleyes:

ndtrance
05-11-15, 03:01 PM
Well I tried for this with quetzal/lollipop and air/gemstone. I did manage double rainbow and birthstone however:-) :-) No May dragon though

rasike
05-11-15, 03:13 PM
I tried Rainbow x Quetzal three times and got 2 Fruitfuls and May. I can not believe my luck!

soclassymom
05-12-15, 12:57 AM
I got my birthday dragon May after many tries with this combo Rainbow and Topaz thanks for who gave this tip

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 03:51 AM
I got my birthday dragon May after many tries with this combo Rainbow and Topaz thanks for who gave this tip

Congratulations you r I think the only one who got it.

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 03:52 AM
Exactly. I know they want us to splash our cash everywhere, but we should be able to breed the ones we literally have no time to get. Ugh, so annoying. My interest in this game is falling, rapidly...

I guess we'll never really know whether it matters or not. It might just be a coincidence:rolleyes:

Hmm yeah thats right

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 05:37 AM
Couldn't stop myself and spent 7 gold and hatched my topaz and that 6 hr one is cosmic but now I am breeding 10 hrs one and now I don't know what it could be. Sunblaze,cactus,may or fruitful. 99% chances r for fruitful

Annica5
05-12-15, 06:07 AM
That Rainbow x Quetzal tip was the best! First Loch Ness and then Chameleon yay! No May but I'm not overly sad about missing that one, 2 new dragons in 2 days are wonderful! Not spoilt by such luck in this game. :)

freesiawoods
05-12-15, 06:17 AM
Didn't get it or pinata last year and probably won't this year. Fruitfuls all the way with occasional Islands!!

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 12:15 PM
Couldn't stop myself and spent 7 gold and hatched my topaz and that 6 hr one is cosmic but now I am breeding 10 hrs one and now I don't know what it could be. Sunblaze,cactus,may or fruitful. 99% chances r for fruitful
And it indeed was ever so falling fruitful fail. Yes I didn't get May dragon but I am quite happy coz I got two new dragons birthstone and topaz

lisaholcomb00
05-12-15, 02:12 PM
I'll have to agree with u they are really stupid giving us a few days to get a dragon with fail times being so long, I'm also frustrated bc im out of room and habits and they keep bringing new dragons and I'm not paying to upgrade a habit by two for 500 gold I'll just stop playing the game all together and I spend quite a bit of money on this game a month.

inesat
05-12-15, 02:41 PM
Omg, I actually got it this time! I kept trying Diamond/Chameleon the full 4 days, but earlier today when I got a 10 hour timer, I was pretty sure it was a fruitful. Until I put it in the nest to hatch, just now, and saw it was a May egg!
I had been so disappointed I didn't get it last year. I so love how this game works sometimes.

lauraleighashby
05-12-15, 03:18 PM
Well....didn't get it, but think the egg that resulted from my final attempt is a clown

amerirish
05-27-16, 01:10 PM

Rarity: Rare
Type: Blue Yellow Green
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: On Sale for 250 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Breedable while on sale :)

Niire
05-27-16, 05:04 PM
I've gotten all other 10 hour possibilities except this one so far, lol...

lnztrekfan
05-27-16, 05:35 PM
Saw this and thought of you Niire! :) I have a 10 hr breed time with fingers-crossed! I used Winter Rose and Carnival. Good Luck everyone!

zaccy678
05-28-16, 07:51 AM
Omg, I actually got this first try!!

Diamond and Bluebell was my lucky combo :)

Niire
05-28-16, 07:58 AM
Doh, I don't have bluebell or winter rose. I have been trying water/daisy or carnival/daisy. The 20 hr timer is...not fun lol!

Thank you for thinking of me! <3 LOL, I am a dragon hoarder...

Good luck to everyone as well! And woo grats zaccy! :D Awesome feeling isn't it? ^^

lnztrekfan
05-28-16, 10:37 AM
My ten hour was... Yep! Fruitful! Lol keep trying for me! :)

BlackKat9
05-29-16, 06:32 AM
Trying for it now that my Titan fail is finally in the nest. I won't be heartbroken if I don't get it but it's really cute.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-31-16, 11:02 AM
I know the dates for the Elder (6/3) and Mosaic (6/7) limited dragons, but May shows up for me as well. Anyone else? Anyone know when it's going away and if it is currently breedable?

kooky panda
05-31-16, 11:10 AM
I do not have an end date for this one, but yes you can obtain it from breeding while it is showing in the market.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-31-16, 11:18 AM
Thanks Kooky! Guess I'll be breeding a combo of Fruitful and Winter and hoping to get one of the 3 Limiteds going on right now.

D_Raho
05-31-16, 11:48 AM
Thanks Kooky! Guess I'll be breeding a combo of Fruitful and Winter and hoping to get one of the 3 Limiteds going on right now.
Ugh. Adding the potential for Sunrise and Pegasus fails does not sound enticing to me at all.

moonchild1987
05-31-16, 12:03 PM
Seems like we've been getting a week per limited dragon. If this is true for May dragon then it'll expired Friday, June 3rd. I'm, also, still unclear if Elder is expiring or not. The splash screen for mosaic said leaving June 7th, whereas Elder just says the sale is ending. So, I'm going to continue trying for May til I get it or it expires then try for Mosaic. Since Elder is my least favorite of the 3, I'm not gonna worry about him for the moment.

amerirish
05-31-16, 01:20 PM
Seems like we've been getting a week per limited dragon. If this is true for May dragon then it'll expired Friday, June 3rd. I'm, also, still unclear if Elder is expiring or not. The splash screen for mosaic said leaving June 7th, whereas Elder just says the sale is ending. So, I'm going to continue trying for May til I get it or it expires then try for Mosaic. Since Elder is my least favorite of the 3, I'm not gonna worry about him for the moment.

Kooky confirmed in the Elder thread that the dragon is permanent and only the sale is limited time :)

moonchild1987
05-31-16, 02:36 PM
Kooky confirmed in the Elder thread that the dragon is permanent and only the sale is limited time :)

Awesome!

Niire
06-01-16, 04:31 AM
Well, I just got a fluffy, which I didn't have...gonna try that with diamond now because I have had zero luck otherwise so far, lol.

Niire
06-01-16, 01:35 PM
Finally got her, fluffy and banshee (decided to try for all 3 dragons, and it worked!). :D

lenasdinner
06-02-16, 06:01 AM
Finally got her, fluffy and banshee (decided to try for all 3 dragons, and it worked!). :D

tryed your combo and got me 12h:(,thinking all outcomes allready have,except for Winter Rose,after 12h waiting guess what Winter Rose on the nest:D:D:D I tried for this one for long time,very happy,I like this dragon.so here we go again same combo 14h,Leopard, Mist allready jumping around on my island.Rainbow....I doubt I can jump of happyness twice in one day........ so will see....

after long long long long time a new dragon for me from B den,I don't even remember if I did get any this year 2016...ahh well

Niire
06-02-16, 06:08 AM
Grats on winter rose!! I still don't have her, would love to get her! :)

lenasdinner
06-02-16, 06:19 AM
Grats on winter rose!! I still don't have her, would love to get her! :)

maybe if you try more of this combo it might hit you too. Good luck!

TwinkleTwiny
06-02-16, 03:46 PM
Finally! After so many fruitful! Elf and drama

CuteTali
06-03-16, 10:51 AM
Another year and still couldn't breed this one :(

petre70
05-19-17, 12:14 PM
What parents to get May dragon?

Florr06
05-20-17, 03:01 AM
I have a 10hr breeding timer with Curio and Forest! Fingers crossed it's May and not a Fruitful

Florr06
05-25-17, 10:47 AM
A couple of Fruitfuls, (what feels like) hundreds of Mists and a Waverider. Now waiting for a Social to finish breeding. I really want this dragon but despite it only being rare, I don't think I'll get it :(

njbhugjjgnj
05-25-17, 01:48 PM
A couple of Fruitfuls, (what feels like) hundreds of Mists and a Waverider. Now waiting for a Social to finish breeding. I really want this dragon but despite it only being rare, I don't think I'll get it :(

No luck with it either :( Pity,really wanted this beauty....*(ꈍ 。ꈍ)*

Update:To my surprise, I just got May with air/gemstone ₍₍(∩? ᵕ `∩)⁾⁾