PDA

View Full Version : Read this norman!!!!!

Unregistered
01-18-11, 08:47 PM
Make cheaper city cash you will make more money because more people will buy and make a convert coins to city cash!! PLEASE RESPOND

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:25 AM
Make cheaper city cash you will make more money because more people will buy and make a convert coins to city cash!! PLEASE RESPOND

lmfao yeah, prepare to be ignored. AWESOME thread.

TeamLava Development Team
01-24-11, 03:04 PM
I am not able to decide what changes are made in game, but I'll let the development team know of your suggestion. :cool:

Muahhahaha!!!!

williamma
01-24-11, 05:52 PM
Norman,

I love the game and want to spend some money moving my games forward, but I lost my IPhone and got a new IPOD.
I tried using the transfer program and an error keeps coming up. I emailed support like 4 days ago without any reply.

Ticket number 27107. Can you help?

mma@mmgpartners.com....

Thanks....

Unregistered
01-24-11, 11:22 PM
I am not able to decide what changes are made in game, but I'll let the development team know of your suggestion. :cool:

Norman, I knew the exact idea have been suggested -- since the fist case came out in September.
Surely that 3 months is enough time for a decision.

Btw; I would think the management other than the development team is calling the shot. Lol...

Unregistered
01-25-11, 11:07 AM
Norman, I knew the exact idea have been suggested -- since the fist case came out in September.
Surely that 3 months is enough time for a decision.

Btw; I would think the management other than the development team is calling the shot. Lol...

I think TL is a really small and stupid company, from what I heard -> the 3 developers started the company.
Thus explain the lack of business sense and ethic.

They just want you real cash... then ask for your patience and understanding..while they spent your cash on drinks and drugs.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I swear that I got a couple of email replies from TeamLava supports, the wording sounded exactly like Norman.
Well, that also explained the reason Norman was always busy and not do reply to these threads!

Unregistered
01-26-11, 03:07 PM
Love that they put new contracts to complete but am dissappointed that I can't expand my city any more or add more factories. Once you can't expand anymore there is much sense of playing any more. This needs to change if you want people to keep on playing.