PDA

View Full Version : So, so sick...

amerirish
04-25-14, 01:41 PM
Last night I was dozing off on the couch but had a couple of things to serve before going to bed. I opened BS, tapped my phone twice on what I thought was the icon over the stove that was done. Then I hear a delightful tinkley sound and see that all 18 of my assorted appliances were done cooking. That's right; I accidentally quick finished one and two day recipes to the tune of about 200 gems. Keep in mind, that I have not purchased any gems in this app since I started playing back in October on my phone (been playing on Kindle for years). All of the gems I have are from hard work mastering food, completing quests and installing new games. I have been sick to my stomach about it all day :mad:

ElaineCarrel
04-25-14, 01:50 PM
Sorry about falling prey 2 agem trap. about the only thing u can do is write TL at
Support@teamlava.com
And plead ur case. More than likely they'll tell u that there's nothing they can do about it but u can vent ur frustration there also. I lost almost 180 hard earned gems due to a twitch u have in my fingers due 2 a medical ailment and I knew there wasn't anything 2 b done about it.
Sorry once again.

kooky panda
04-25-14, 01:55 PM
I am really sorry this happened!:(
For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.