PDA

View Full Version : Answered I am locked out of next level

mitzi2100
04-25-14, 12:22 PM
I have "achieved my goal" several times, but do not get credited with another star. The next level says I need 2 more stars, though I have earned - but not been credited with - several (at least 5) stars.

Is this a TeamLava or Storm 8 bug?

maguar
04-25-14, 02:58 PM
You need to increase the total number of stars you have. So if you already had two stars on a level, redid it and got two stars you haven't increased your total.

[S8] Regina
04-25-14, 04:57 PM
I have "achieved my goal" several times, but do not get credited with another star. The next level says I need 2 more stars, though I have earned - but not been credited with - several (at least 5) stars.

Is this a TeamLava or Storm 8 bug?

When the next unlocked island requires 2 more Stars, you will need to achieve more Stars from previous levels. This means getting a new Star by completing a previous level, for example, from a 1-Star score to 2-Star score.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this! Thanks :)

mitzi2100
04-26-14, 09:45 PM
Regina;892362']When the next unlocked island requires 2 more Stars, you will need to achieve more Stars from previous levels. This means getting a new Star by completing a previous level, for example, from a 1-Star score to 2-Star score.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this! Thanks :)

Since I have already earned the extra stars you are talking about - I earned them, but I am just not being credited with the wins, I do not understand your "answer".

maguar
04-26-14, 10:39 PM
Count the total number of stars you have on all levels. Go back to levels where you got 1 or 2 stars. You need to re do these and get 2 or 3 stars. This will increase the total number of stars that you have.

mitzi2100
04-27-14, 12:27 PM
I have earned new stars in levels where I only had one or two stars. The newly earned stars are not awarded to me. My total stars number does not increase, though I have earned several stars in incomplete ( fewer than 3 stars already at that level).

maguar
04-27-14, 02:23 PM
Can you please post a screenshot of the number of stars you had on a level and then the screenshot of what you got when you got new stars after completing it again?

mitzi2100
04-28-14, 08:44 AM
I am going to try to post 4 screenshots - essentially before, during, and after winning twice this morning.13263132651326413262

maguar
04-28-14, 02:42 PM
Ok by the look of it you already had two stars for that level. Every time you complete the level with 1 or 2 stars it doesn't increase your total as you are already credited with 2 stars for that level. You will need to get three stars on it to increase your total stars. You will then need to move on to another level to get more stars. So you might go back to an earlier level where you only got one star and then try it again until you get 2 or 3 stars.

Background info:
Each level records the highest star you reached for it. The game then sums up the star level for each level you have completed. The way to increase your star level is to either complete new levels or go back to old levels and increase your highest score. Once you've got 3 stars for a level you would only play it again if you liked it as it will not increase your total score.

mitzi2100
04-30-14, 09:01 AM
I have gone back to previous levels and "won" new stars on levels where I had only 1 or 2 stars. The stars per level do not increase and my locked out of level number of stars does not decrease. It is still at 2 . I have done everything you moderators have told me to do, and I am getting nowhere. What do I do now? Give up?

[S8] Regina
04-30-14, 11:31 AM
I have gone back to previous levels and "won" new stars on levels where I had only 1 or 2 stars. The stars per level do not increase and my locked out of level number of stars does not decrease. It is still at 2 . I have done everything you moderators have told me to do, and I am getting nowhere. What do I do now? Give up?

If you went back to a previous level, where you originally already had 2 Stars, you will need to get all 3 Stars in order to gain that 1 extra Star into your total numbers of Stars needed.