PDA

View Full Version : Regaining an account

dameez
04-25-14, 07:01 AM
Not sure where this should go or if this has been discussed on the forum somewhere. I am attempting to get my account added to a new device. I know that somewhere there is an island with my name on it..When i tried to access my account from my new device. it told me that the name was already taken. What should i do?? I dont want to start all over.

[S8] Elsa
04-25-14, 10:28 AM
If your original account has a password (hint: it's your forum password, too!), you can transfer your game using the new login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).

If you don't have a password, you can email our support team for help at support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include your original ID and details of the account (Gold, Neighbor count are two good ones to include). You'll also want to create a new ID on your new device, which is what we call a "temporary ID". Include your temporary ID in your email.

Let us know if you have any questions!

callie1985
05-08-14, 11:13 AM
How long before team lava replies to emails to get a temporary password?

kooky panda
05-08-14, 12:14 PM
How long before team lava replies to emails to get a temporary password?
It can take 3-5 business days. If it has been over 5 business days, respond back to the automatic email you received to check on the status of your request.

callie1985
05-08-14, 01:15 PM
They responded but now waiting to recieve a temporary password. How long does that take?

[S8] Elsa
05-12-14, 02:07 PM
Looks like the Support team was able to help you out! Considering this closed. :)