PDA

View Full Version : BS vs RS Decor

zeldashepard
04-24-14, 05:10 PM
Is there any decor from RS that you wish was in BS?

Any decor from BS that you wish was in RS?

myndisue
04-24-14, 05:36 PM
This RS update would have been perfect with the Princess birthday theme. The fairytale theme seems more BS to me.

gabbysmom87
04-24-14, 05:49 PM
The first prize from RS Easter box "marshmallow maker" should go in BS.

twospoons
04-24-14, 10:53 PM

god, yes. i'm so annoyed by that, not that i would ever win a 1st place anyway. but i'd so buy it on black friday!

Lokichan13
04-24-14, 11:42 PM
Me too! And we never get any asian desserts, or pretty asian decor, but restaurant does >:(
They even get cool steam punk style cookies and decor :( I wants :D

zeldashepard
04-25-14, 03:57 AM

Oh yes I agree. Also, there was an absolutely ADORABLE table with Easter desserts in the RS Easter box. I posted on that RS thread saying it belongs in BS.

sweetsuccess007
04-25-14, 04:55 AM
No green items belong to bakery story! ;) I would send them all to Restaurant.

gabbysmom87
04-25-14, 09:52 AM
Oh yes I agree. Also, there was an absolutely ADORABLE table with Easter desserts in the RS Easter box. I posted on that RS thread saying it belongs in BS.

Yes! I have both in RS the marshmallow maker & the Easter table. That was my first time ever getting first prize.

LavaRain8
04-25-14, 03:07 PM
The new Bear stuff in RS's update seem like they would go better with BS, since BS has the 3 Bears Oven and all. Goldilocks and the Three Bears theme would work much better in BS, if you were to attempt such a thing. Just seems so out of place in RS. Missed opportunity. :/

auroramom
04-25-14, 04:33 PM
I would absolutely love it if we could have storage linked between these 2 games! I would like to trade items back and forth. Like I want to put my movie screens from bs in my restaurant and use my cars and have a drive in, lol. Also it seems like this year I have a lot more bs decor that I like and hardly anything in rs. So would like to use some of the bs stuff to update my restaurant.